[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton speech transcript release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
I am not the most hack savvy, so I post here hoping someone who is agrees that we deserve the whole truth and will search for Hillary's speeches to Goldman Sachs and wall street and release them to the public because she won't. https://theintercept.com/2016/02/23/hillary-clinton-now-says-shell-only-release-big-bank-speeches-if-the-republicans-do/
>>
She's saying that the Republicans have to release theirs first, because 'it's only fair'.

She'll never do it.
>>
I'll take Romney Apolojism for 300, bruv
>>
>>25310
Fuck off bernitard. We deserve to have Trump win the General because of him.
>>
>>25322
BernieBer aka The Honorable Candidate From Vermont is the focal point for an undeniable social impetus, friend.
>>
>>25323
> the focal point for an undeniable social impetus
I call them Gimmie-Kiddies.
>>
>>25310
>claims to be a leader
>"I'll do it if everyone else does it first"
>not doing it first to set an example (or LEADING the way)

fucking hillary I swear to god
>>
>>25337
Interesting! what would you call the social impetus for Trump?
>>
>>25355
Brain-dead smucks
>>
>>25323
Super tuesday will start putting the nails in the overdue coffin.
Sad he's not trying to win because all he's assuring is a democratic loss when she wins the nom because she might not get his band of bumbling idiots in line.

Oh well, we deserve to lose the general. Hill let her guard down far too much during her SoS term. Pray and hope she chameleons enough of Bernie to get the ducks in line.

But you know what the real kicker is? Trumps stance on countless issues are more progressive than either Hill or Bern.
>>
>>25355
Salt of the Earth.
>>
>>25397
So like the redeemers that ruined reconstruction after the civil war and pursued their goals so bullheadedly that they sparked a progressive era?

I mean, I can't blame them for wanting their own Bernie-bear when I see their other options. The options from a party that's held Congress for a while...

I remember when Trump was supposed to be a Hillary plant, hehe.................
>>
>>25414
Yeah, they're all plants... until they win!
>>
>>25427
D'oh!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.