[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Glenn Beck fasting because Ted Cruz lost South Carolina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: glenn beck stare.jpg (318 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
glenn beck stare.jpg
318 KB, 750x500
Poor thing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/21/glenn-beck-responds-to-sc-primary-results-join-me-in-a-fast-for-ted-cruz/
>>
>>24814
Chuck Todd calls out Ted Cruz: https://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/chuck-todd-deflates-ted-cruzs-sc-victory-delusion-wait-a-minute-you-finished-third/
>>
>>24814
Our ideas are not doing well enough on their own merit, so we will devolve into superstitious and magical thinking. But at the end of the day, these neo-conservative hosts are just entertainers.
>>
>>24893
As you can see from the picture - nobody's home. This isn't an ideological thing. The guy's a couple pitchers off from a gallon.
>>
>>24837
I watched that whole show.

Right before that Cruz interview he trolled Rubio by bringing up the fact that he finished 2nd three different times in his introduction of him.
>>
>>24896
>Need to lose weight ... let's politicize it!
>>
>>24936
Glenn Beck has to worry about a fat head - not stomach.
>>
>This week Beck also expressed his belief that God allowed Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia to die in order to “wake America up to how close we are to the loss of our freedom” and to the necessity of electing Cruz to name Scalia’s replacement.

These ARE real people right?
>>
>>24814
Good. He could do with some weight loss.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.