[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for ..... THE WALL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1
File: patriotic construction worker.jpg (31 KB, 550x377) Image search: [Google]
patriotic construction worker.jpg
31 KB, 550x377
http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/02/20/south-carolina-republican-primary-trump-cruz-rubio-bush/80630432/&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwj9reqF0ofLAhXFFz4KHZvFCekQqQIIGzAB&usg=AFQjCNEVDyvClEQ9kKY-UK8Q9St_cQTprQ

http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/sc/Rep

He's ready for THE WALL - Are you?!?
>>
>All those people voting Trump only for the wall.

They are gonna be in for a hell of an awakening.
>>
>>24632
Isn't The Wall easier to do than deporting all 11 million illegals?!
>>
>>24633
I guess so. I don't think it's getting built though.
Too many ramifications.
>>
>>24634
Naw, it's going to built.

Trump is going to do something like Eisenhower and start a public infrastructure program and it's going to include the wall.

He's also going make Mexico built the wall by taking it from their aid.
>>
>>24636
Maybe cut off the drugs to Mexico? That'll sting!
>>
>>24636
Aid to Mexico is only about 400 mil per year.
And a lot of that aid money is given right back to us by mexico buying weapons from us. That is why we give them the money.
And if we stop the aid then someone like china and russia will step right up to offer weapons to mexico.

I don't think it's getting built.
Once Trump becomes nominee he is going to make a mad dash for the center and tone down the tough talk.
>>
>>24644
> Once Trump becomes nominee he is going to make a mad dash for the center and tone down the tough talk.

Yeah but the reason why Donald Trump is winning BIG is because he is promising mass deportation & the Southern Border Wall. If he doesn't follow through then he's going to have A LOT of angry voters to deal with...

I have all the faith in the world that he is going to build that southern wall AND make Mexico pay for it because he's a master negotiator who wrote the Art of the Deal!
>>
>>24645
>Yeah but the reason why Donald Trump is winning BIG is because he is promising mass deportation & the Southern Border Wall. If he doesn't follow through then he's going to have A LOT of angry voters to deal with...

Have you seen Trump supporters? Trump could shit on their faces and still get the vote.
Trump is trying to reel in moderates and independents.

>he's a master negotiator who wrote the Art of the Deal!

And if you read the book Trump states to always ask for 4 times what you want.
The wall is just tough talk.
>>
>>24647
No, we're getting the Wall. I don't know about the deportations. The Media gets the say in that...
>>
>>24648
>No, we're getting the Wall

I don't think sooo, but it's always nice to voice our opinions
>>
>>24649
This is a cosmic truth - there's going to be a wall along the southern border states. I don't care if Mexico is flippant. We're going to build a wall and they're going to help us out.
>>
>>24652
The wall can be built.
Don't think Mexico will help us out though.
>>
>>24644
this.
>>
He is not interested in actually doing it.
He is interested in saying words that mean people vote for him.
It's working.
>>
>>24652
>cosmic truth
Have you considered how difficult it would be, not financially and logistically, to build this "wall"? I'm for immigration solutions as much as you are, but Mr. Trump will not be able to wave a magic wand to make this happen. It's a pipe dream and a hope for frustrated Americans who think building a fucking wall will solve anything at all. Would be the biggest waste of money of all time, desu.
>>
>>24688
Both, instead of not.
>>
>>24688
Make any hiring of an undocumented person in this country a felony Human Trafficking law.

Who hires illegals?? HR DOES.

Remember that shell janitor company that Wal-Mart created for their floor crew, and ALL their floor crew were illegals across the country?

Wal-Mart got a slap on the wrist. Companies don't want to pay minimum wage, so they will hire these quasi-scabs when they can.

Change the laws that don't shelter anyone and gaol time is mandatory--when nobody is hiring illegals, they will go home.
>>
>>24688
I want them to build a wall and I want all Mexicans who look at it to feel shame that their actions have taken us to these measures to stop the problem they themselves created.
>>
>>24693
Didn't they try this down in Alabama?

It didn't work.
>>
>>24707
>I want them to build a wall and I want all Mexicans who look at it to feel shame that their actions have taken us to these measures to stop the problem they themselves created.

wew lad.
You know Trump don't mean it right?
I hope you do.
I just want to save you from disappointment
>>
>>24708
>did they try this thing
>I'm going to say it didn't work even though I don't fucking know if they did it or not
>>
>>24688
How would it not help? Stop being an autist and seeing it as a literal concrete wall. Look at Israel's border walls to get the right idea
>>
>>24633
Not really, no. The topography along the border isn't suited for a wall like that. In fact attempts have been made in the past to build walls, and it's always the topography that defeats them.
>>
>>24713
I think I know what anon is talking about. From what I recall it worked, but it absolutely fucked up the economy there.
>>
>>24720
Trump is a building engineer & developer...
>>
Holy shit this thread is hilarious
>>
>>24708
It was supposed that the Govenor would replace the migrant workers with welfare recipients.

That failed, since trash of any race are inherently lazy, even after threatening loss of benefits.

The ag sector failed, Big Ag was pulling out and the government had to import migrant workers again.
The law has to be national to work, but big business wants its scabs.
>>
>>24688
>Would be the biggest waste of money of all time, desu.
It'd be a huge tourist spot, especially 50~ years from now, when people are used to it.
Also, just incase anyone in Mexico or below ever wants to wage war on us, it'll be useful.
>>24720
>What is the Panama canal
We'll get it done, even if Mother Nature herself is against us.
We can, at least. Nothing is impossible.
>>
>>24754
kek
A Reagan is gonna show up and tear it down.
You really don't think that the political opinion won't change in 50 years?
>>
>>24796
I'm surprised public opinion sucks so bad now!
>>
There's no literal wall. It's figurative and a political ploy to excite people about American infrastructure projects to give people meaningful employment and boost GDP. People visualize a Berlin Wall with the Rio Grande as a DMZ but you'd need to be literally retarded to expect that to actually work. Most illegal immigrants do not cross the border through the desert. Once again that is trump rallying to anti immigration feelings while promoting infrastructure
>>
>>24891
We already have a figurative wall on the border -- and it's not working!!!
>>
How do people think A FUCKING WALL of all things would be difficult to accomplish?
Are you fucking morons autistic? Trump isn't going to call up the fucking circus to build a wall, he would hire the best engineers and architects to design it.
The wall WILL HAPPEN under his presidency and I can't wait to taste all your tears when you're wrong.
Trump even said there are some natural barriers of the border. It really wouldn't be a difficult achievement.
The wall is just the beginning of making America great again.
>>
The wall will be forged by pen & paper instead of brick & mortar.
>>
>>24644
this involves too much thinking for a trump supporter. they are more the "hur dur immigant build me wall....Merrica!" type
>>
>>24908
With what money? Which contractors?

I like how trumpfags say Bernie supporters don't understand government and politics, but then expect Trump to rise up like a fucking King if he becomes president.
>>
>>24911
>With what money?
10 billion for a wall is literally nothing when our annual budget is 3.5 trillion.

Why do people not care at all when we piss 6 gorillion dollars down the toilet, but when we spend a tiny fraction of a percent of our yearly budget on actual measurable national security efforts people wet their pants, as if we aren't capable of building walls when we build cities in the desert on the other side of the world.
>>
A wall worked perfectly in Berlin for about 20 years. Separating the country in general worked well for over 20 years too.
I'm just concerned because of the huge amount of landmass, i mean we're talking about a continent here, not some small country.
>>
>>24912
>10 billion for a wall is literally nothing when our annual budget is 3.5 trillion.
It's about 1%. I wouldn't call that "literally nothing".
You can't compare personal finances to government spendings.
>>
>>24644

>And if we stop the aid then someone like china and russia will step right up to offer weapons to mexico.

and if mexico reaches any agreement with these countries without our approval then Uncle Sam will have to lay the bitch smack on his largest trading partner.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNrt7_DbLG0
>>
Trump can use portals.
>>
>3 days of desert doesnt stop illegals
>a fuckin wall will

better off planting mines tbh
>>
those who doubt
you are afraid to believe
i assure you
faith in trump will be faithfully fulfilled
the wall will be erected;
and it will protect nationalism from the >rampart globalism
>>
>>24973
I don't have faith that Trump will stop globalism. All he does is spout protectionism. He doesn't speak against that enough.
>>
>>24973
>>24975
You dweebs realize that globalism has already happened?
>>
>>24982
I guess the globalism I'm picturing is worse than what we currently have...
>>
>>24986
Most likely.
The world is already interconnected.
We're a global society.
>>
"Mr. Trump, a former Mexican official said that there was no way they were going to pay for the wall you talk about so much, do you have a comment?"

"Yeah, the wall just got ten feet higher"
>>
>>24989
Far from it, actually.
>>
>>24998
We shall call the upper part of the wall the "Felipe Calderon" portion.
>>
Mexican here.

I hope you guys are aware we're good at tunnels.
>>
>>25023
It'll be as deep as it is high.
>>
>>25023
Good.

Coming out of a hole means we don't have to lead a runner when the trigger gets pulled.
>>
>>25003
Great argument, actually.
>>
>>25040
So it's just like your drug-addicted slut of a girlfriend ?

It should be a crime to rent out a alley primarily for sausage tossing.
>>
>>24645
not really. I know plenty of Trump supporters who think the wall is silly. He's winning big because he's anti-establishment, isn't taking corporate donations, is against the TPP, and the media and RNC both hate him. I'm a Bernie Bro who doesn't agree with Bernie on everything, but I support him for a lot of the same reasons. And Clinton has been so terrible these last few months that I would probably vote Trump over her at this point, again not because I want a wall but because he's somebody who can actually change the system. And because fuck Hillary.
>>
>>24614
I hope Trump wins, I really do.
I hope the wall is built and my value as a person with a Legal permanent resident status- soon to be Citizen- skyrockets.

Then I'll watch the tears flow when the American people realize that Mexicans have been digging tunnels hundreds of feet deep to cross through the border.

Then there is also the coastlines....

Finally, America's biggest trading partner would simply do bussiness with China and Russia. They've been talking for about 2 years about trading more and even doing oil bussiness together.

You know, it would all be easier and simple to just go through with slapping fuck huge fines on companies that hire illegals.

Trump is just fucking with voters, as every politician has and will, and for that I think he's a pretty cool guy.

Would vote for him if I could.
Hopefully this makes Mexico a better place to live. America is falling for cultural Marxism and it's cancer is spreading to mexico, believe it or not.
>>
Waste of money they'll use boats ram it tunnel it etc . Better use would be repairing American infostructure such as our highways railroads electric grid and water ways and water systems.
>>
>>25084
Hey, don't diss sausage tossing, buster!
>>
>>25132
Trump promised to do that, too.
>>
>>24614
>implying a wall woud stop mexicans from coming to america
>>
>>25578
As much as 1/3rd of the population of Mexico has came across the border.
A huge wall would have stopped probably most of that
>>
>>25949
No, they'd build tunnels like nobody's fucking business. Have you seen how good the cartels are at making tunnels? Ex: El Chapo.
>Or more likely they'd fly over it
>>
Is there even any point in building a wall? I don't get it, can't they just drive across the border like normal people and nobody will really stop them? I've visited Mexico tons of times and come back and it was never very difficult. Why's it so hard to just say you're visiting the US and then disappear?
>>
>>25121
I actually want trump to win cause it will only lead to 2 scenarios.

best case: people in the us realize what a terrible reality we created is and get off our asses and do something

worst case(but more entertaining): the us slowly begins to crumble and we go out in a blaze so glorious that future historians will right books about us

either way im excited to see how far mr bones ride goes...
>>
http://youtu.be/oXp8Th41rBs
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.