[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weather General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: comfyman.png (307 KB, 2400x1568) Image search: [Google]
comfyman.png
307 KB, 2400x1568
http://www.weather.org
It's so windy here you might as well call us Windianapolis!
A huge branch, a bundle of medium ones, and a pile of small ones had all blown off the tree in my yard onto my driveway, my trash and recycling bins all fell over, and the wooden plank that had been in front of my crawlspace fell off, so it'd been noisy all night and I probably have a raccoon down there, but I'm happy! My perfect weather! I was feeling so fine that I even picked up my neighbor's branches and bins!
How's the weather?
If this isn't allowed, just delete and warn, please.
>>
>>24321
OP here, I just took a walk around the cul-de-sac circle and closed all the mail boxes and picked up all the bins that I saw. Even the ones with PUNK ASS TEENAGE SONS THAT PUT SMOOTHIES IN MY FUCKING MAIL BOX AND EGGED MY OLD NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE.
I feel like a good samaritan.
>>
>>24324
Touching other peoples mailbox is a federal offense
>>
>>24339
This escalated fast.
>>
Its already heating up down here in Texas. An almost perfect amount of sun and wind around this time is perfect to walk around the neighborhood or sit on the tall rock in the park and relax.
>>
>>24339
The lids had blown open. I just touched the outside of them, I'm sure it's no issue.
>>
Was pretty windy as fuck the last 2-3 days in denver, starting to die down a bit now, but its colder cause of it :[
>>
>>24321
comfy thread, OP
Pretty cold up here in northern Vermont. Pretty windy, too, but an abnormally high temperature day the past week melted all the snow. Not like we got that much this season, anyway.
>>
>>24404
Just felt like a good idea.
>>
>>24321
Here in upstate New York it's warm, windy and wet. Got a dusting of snow today and, on my drive home from work, it actually looked like winter for the first time this month. Going for walks is not the same, I have to dress for the wind or rain now, not the cold and I usually never see any snow.
>>
It actually rained today in Minnesota. Temp got as high as 40! Half the snow melted.
Sat outside and fed squirrels for the first time in ages.
Now all the puddles are going to freeze overnight...
>>
>>24339
That must make the postal workers pretty anxious - no wonder they go nuts and kill people.
>>
Rainy and humid in sa tx, mid 60s but supposed to be 70s today
This is my favorite weather
>>
>>24321
after a very hot week, two stormy days and i couldn't be happier. greetings from the southern half
>>
Today is the last day in sight that temperatures will creep above 70, so you better believe I'll be taking advantage of the daylight. Missouri sure has been pumping me with some summer nostalgia. Ahh, summer.
>>
>>24526
>summer
Why do people like summer? I've always hated it.
>>
>>24533
Summer is the season where you can spend entire days outside, go swimming in a lake or a pool and have picnics. Summer is great.
>>
>>24321
nah
>>
>>24551
Fall and spring are both better tbh.
>>
>>24553
>No filter on tbh
Was it the period?
>>24551
I prefer doing those during fall and spring.
No hate, though, summer is probably nicer up north.
>>
>>24554
>>24553
>This board doesn't have the filters
Never noticed.
I liked them.
>>
Even warmer today. I forgot what the ground looked like
>>
>>24555
Well, which boards have them so I know which boards NOT to go to.
>>
Sunny, in the ~50s, great day. I'm ready for Spring.
>>
The weather in the SW Scotland areas has been fucking crazy.

You damn Americans have been giving us your wind. Pls take it back, we don't like wind, we just like cold wet weather.

We've basically developed a 5th season over the past 10 years, a "Springter" season which lasts February to March/April.
The smashing of 5 different weather systems all around us has changed the local climate so much.

This was going to be one of two things, either the coldest or wettest winter on records.
Luckily it went for wettest, but still, all the flooding is shit.
But it will get colder. Might not be this year, or next, or the one after that, but it will collapse sooner or later. Then comes the mini ice-age again.
>>
here in northern Norway its mostly cold and ice everywhere, but seemingly nice weather. Nice for cozying under a duvet.
>>
Smalltalk General
>>
>>25007
Comfy general.
Also meta general.
Stuff like SPIDR and board-tans.
I saved a copy-paste of what we had going for the -tan, want me to post it?
>>
I think im fucked
I live in the panhandle of Florida
Will i die
>>
California here,

The long summer.

All quiet.

Just Chinese smog.

Jet max came over a while ago stacking down. It sprinkled.

The Pacific, she suffers so
>>
>>25188
Don't try to HAIL a taxi!
>>
It's been pouring rain all day long.
>tfw not snowing
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.