[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cruz better prepare himself for a lawsuit from Trump!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: ScaredTedCruz_400x300.jpg (10 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
ScaredTedCruz_400x300.jpg
10 KB, 400x300
Donald Trump Says He's 'Very Seriously' Considering Suing Ted Cruz

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-suing-ted-cruz/story?id=36967528
>>
What a shitshow.
>>
>>23711
If Trump doesn't do it, Alan Grayson will.

https://pjmedia.com/election/2016/01/15/alan-grayson-explains-why-hell-sue-ted-cruz-over-presidential-eligibility/
>>
>>23720
Both are losers...
>>
>>23737
So is Cruz so it's all in the family.
>>
>>23744
Cruz gets stuff done. I don't know about the rest.
>>
>>23755
Exactly. Cruz is 10 times better than that massive cry baby Trump. This whole election has been fucked up by trump and Sanders
>>
>>23755
>>23760

Ratface sympathizers disgust me
>>
>>23755
>>23760
>shuts down the government for 2 weeks over Obamacare
>accuses Chuck Hagel of being an ISIS sympathizer and stalls his confirmation
>gets stuff done
How does the kool-aid taste? Is it Gold colored for Goldman Sachs?
>>
>>23760
Stfu bitch
President Sanders 2016
>>
>>23755
He turned 180 degrees on every political issues since his candidacy.
Sabotaged Ben Carson's campaign to obtain his voters.
Lied about being in debt to various banks.
His wife works on wallstreet.
Backstabbed his colleagues during his career.
Father and friends were communists.
Talked about a North American Union.
Supported more visa workers,more immigrants,amnesty and so on.

Not even eligible for president (foreign born,naturalized citizen).
>>
>>23755
>>23760
Cruz is a Bible thumping Jesus freak. He's the worst of the bunch. And could you imagine who he would put on SCOTUS? Say goodbye to religious freedom
>>
>>23900
>Cruz is a Bible thumping Jesus freak
Worse,he pretends to be one.

He is a liar and hypocrite,not very christian of him.
>>
this guy was born in canada...He shouldnt even be running. Anything else dosnt matter.
>>
>>23711
Good, Cruz is an ugly cuck.
>>
Trump just cannot take a hit.
Cruz may be a piece of shit, but he should just focus on winning.

I've got no love for any Republicans other than Kasich (auto-corrects to losing) and Rubio, and Rubio is on thin ice.
>>
>>23760
Does nobody remember the time when he was all "if you rape a woman she won't get pregnant cause her body will just automatically flush that shit out because she doesn't want it!"?

All I'm saying is that if we want someone to be president they should have at least a little more firm of a grasp on basic anatomy.
>>
>>23939
You're thinking of Todd Akin.
>>
>>23760
cruz is a completely disgusting human being whose entire life is the fear of his masters and the sneaking greed and furtive satisfaction of meaningless power. he should be euthanized out of mercy.
>>
>>23911
The only "ugly cuck" here is you!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.