[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/news/ Inspiration Moment: Heidi Cruz: Ted Shows America 'The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: cruz with fam.png (372 KB, 489x355) Image search: [Google]
cruz with fam.png
372 KB, 489x355
> "We are at a cultural crossroads in our country, and if we can be in this race to show this country the face of the God that we serve—this Christian God that we serve is the foundation of our country," she said. "Our country was built on Judeo-Christian values. We are a nation of freedom of religion, but the God of Christianity is the God of freedom, of individual liberty, of choice and of consequence."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/heidi-cruz-face-of-god
>>
>>23594
>Heidi Suzanne Cruz (née Nelson; August 7, 1972) is an American investment manager at Goldman Sachs. She is the wife of Republican Texas senator and 2016 presidential candidate Ted Cruz.

>In 2005, she joined Goldman Sachs, serving as a private wealth manager and is currently the Region Head for the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman Sachs in Houston. Peter Conway, Cruz's employer, assisted in her recruitment and was impressed by her being among the first to arrive and last to leave, remembering her doing well in a field of men. Conway would later recommend her to lead the office. Cruz used politics to gain common ground with her clients and deployed her husband to join her in meeting with potential investors. She had served as vice president for seven years before the promotion in 2013. She took a leave of absence without pay for her husband's 2016 presidential campaign.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heidi_Cruz
>>
>>23596
Better than Trump's current wife.
>>
>>23594
This stuff just rubs me the wrong way. As someone not a Christian, how is this freedom for me? Where do I and others like me fit into this picture? I'm not comfortable with this, and this type of stance will lose as many as it gains for them.
>>
>>23594
Yahweh the Canaanite god of war is now the god of freedom. I bet he doesn't even know Jesus is the anti-Prometheus.

If you're going to worship that shit at least know what forces you're worshipping.
>>
>>23596
>Goldman Sachs
>banking practices straight-up rob people
>"we can be in this race to show this country the face of the God that we serve—this Christian God that we serve"
>MONEY IS YOUR GOD
>THOU SHALT NOT STEAL--UNLESS YOU'RE TOO BIG TO FAIL, THEN GOD DOESN'T MIND
>>
>>23600
>Better than Trump's current wife.
Anon,you wish she was your wife.
>>
>>23594
Freedom of religion ain't shit I guess
>>
>>23662
All you have to do to get a girl like Melania is order online from a Russian women site... Made up story about how you both met optional.
>>
>>23628

BUT JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES
>>
>>23712
I think its very low and mysoginistic to insult and make up stories about a woman you don't know.

It looks like clasic case of "sour grapes".
>>
>>23628
>As someone not a Christian, hurr durr it ofeeeds muh feeelins !
you're free to move elsewhere,pagan shit
>muh speshul snowflake relijun

America is a christian country and so are americans.
Deal.
with.
it.
>>
>>23780
I think you need to go outside, Cletus.
>>
>>23780
>>23780
>America is a christian country and so are americans.

y'all keep saying this the way those retarded "The Secret" people try to accumulate wealth: "If I keep saying it with conviction, I can will it in reality"

you're the religious majority, but not by the numbers you think. the other religions combined are not insignificant, and the citizenry unburdened by religion don't talk about it (fedora tippers are the annoyingly vocal minority) which means you don't think they exist in a significant number. but our numbers are vast.
>>
>>23628
>will lose as many as it gains for them.
The Republican party isn't particularly courting non-Christian or even neo-'Christian' voters. Also, Trump isn't Republican party any more than Sanders is Democrat party, they both just realize they're going to get approximately zero press as third-party candidates.
>>
>>23780
No, it's not dude. Read the constitution sometime. Especially the first amemendment. Dumbass.
>>
>>23594
>the God of Christianity is the God of freedom, of individual liberty, of choice and of consequence
That's a 180° total opposite of what the bible stands for. Where do these "christians" even get their bullshit religion from? It's not even the bible ffs.
>>
>>23878
>Implying "christians" read the bible
>Implying any "christian" here in america reads
Kek
>>
>>23801
Yes they are insignificant and are dispersed so they have no collective voting power.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.