[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump threats to run 3rd party because of the debate booing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 1
File: trump in mtp.jpg (55 KB, 960x497) Image search: [Google]
trump in mtp.jpg
55 KB, 960x497
This isn't even funny anymore - oh wait, it never was.

http://www.thestate.com/news/politics-government/politics-columns-blogs/the-buzz/article60464171.html
>>
>>23548
>Get booed

>Leads in all polls.

Am i missing something here?
>>
>>23555
Watch the Saturday debate; it'll be clear within a minute.
>>
>>23555
Every word out of Trump's mouth deserves booing.
>>
>threatens to run 3rd party

Good, even less chance of him winning.
>>
>>23567
He won New Hampshire hands down though.
>>
>>23555

The audience tends to be people who donate to politicians. Same thing happened at the last round of Dem debates. Naturally they cheer for establishment candidates that they hired, er, donated to.
>>
>>23557
>watch a 2 hour debate

or just explain
>>
>>23571
Actually, they booed a lot of candidates, but especially Trump.
>>
How large was the audience, and how much were they paid?
>>
>>23574
Audience confirmed for Bush lobbyists and donors
>>
>>23574
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Republican-officials-packed-Saturdays-debate-with-Donald-Trump-haters.html

>According to Vox, instead of filling out the audience with a lottery system used in previous debates, the Republican Party packed the room with officials and voters who overwhelmingly dislike Trump and support more mainstream establishment candidates.

>WYFF 4, an NBC affiliate in Greenville, S.C., report that GOP leaders claimed their decision to abandon the lottery system was due the small size of the venue.

>"If we had not had it at the Peace Center we probably would have had more people come, but the Peace Center is the venue that CBS chose,” said Chad Groover, chairman of the Greenville County Republican party.

>Despite some tickets going to the candidates, Breitbart News reported the more than half the available tickets went to party officials to hand out.
>>
>>23570

His calling them out for their vested interests was based as hell
>>
>>23548
American Imperial Party when?
>>
>>23589
So CBS and the GOP tried to make Trump look bad.
>>
>>23672
>CBS
>new pres. race
>new reality show for Trump except he’s not directing

He could still win the nomination but will have to spend an awful lot more money.
>>
Go ahead Donald
Just kill that party already.
>>
>>23548
What he said about the Iraq War was probably the stupidest thing i ever heard him say.
> There were no weapons of mass destruction, he knew there were no weapons of mass destruction.

Sounds like something Michael Moore would say. It doesn't matter though, he'll win no matter what he does. He can easily win as a third party.
>>
>>23548
Can America please just elect Gary Johnson?
>>
You don't need to watch the while debate, just watch the beginning when they're introducing the candidates. When they get to Jeb the crowd goes wild; I'm surprised no one threw panties at him
>>
>>23678
NO.
>>
>>23676
Kek.
He'll split the vote and ensure democratic victory
>>
>>23687
Trump’s words: “I’ve been a little bit divisive . . .”
He has no clue. Divide the right and they’ll give it all away. Where’s Bloomberg now?
>>
>>23687
>thinking either Shillary or the commie can possibly win, no matter the circumstances

Kek
>>
>>23686
Come on America, don't be dicks
>>
>>23676
Jeb, is that you?!
>>
If Trump goes down. He takes the GOP with him.
>>
>>23713
>idiotic leftist/ retarded rightist isolationist think W lied about WMDs
>>
>>23676
But there wasn't. Only thing found was old shit from the gulf. It was also proven that the intel community was having to stretch the "truth" out as much as possible to qualify those as weapons.

Bush fucked himself and Trump's right. He declined to kill Osama and he fucked up his redemption chance by going for Iraq instead of being content with Afghan.
>>
>>23747
So, where's the evidence that george bush knew that there were no weapons? There is none, it's a bullshit conspiracy theory.
>>
>>23751
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House_Iraq_Group

>The White House Iraq Group (aka, White House Information Group or WHIG) was an arm of the White House whose purpose was to inform the public about the purpose of the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The task force was set up in August 2002 by White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card and chaired by Karl Rove to coordinate all of the executive branch elements in the run-up to the war in Iraq.
>However, it is widely speculated that the intention of the task force was "escalation of rhetoric about the danger that Iraq posed to the U.S., including the introduction of the term 'mushroom cloud'"

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.
>>
>>23566
Trump isn't Sanders, friend.
>>
>>23756
Did you seriously just link Wikipedia as a source?
>>
>>23756
Oh, and it seems like you are replying to the wrong post because if you think that this is evidence of a government conspiracy to purposely lie about WMDs then you are out of your mind.
>>
>>23757
Nice. Though they both deserve it. Cant stand either of them losers.
>>
>>23768
>My high school history teacher said this was bad to do!!
>>
Donald Trump, at this point, is just a joke thats hella funny. Right now, its just a joke. hes just saying things to get the eye of the media, and its really autistic.
>>
>>23783
>I've never read a wikipedia article that used blogs as a source!
>>
>>23728
Gee, kind of strange that none of those WMDs were ever found then!
>>
>>23794
It's because there aren't any wikipedia articles that use blogs as a source. That's expressly forbidden by the rules of wikipedia. Furthermore, the sources for >>23756 are quoted in the article and none of them are blogs.
>>
>>23649
This is a serious proposal I'd entertain. America has become in my opinion too large, too sheltered, and too easily misled to hold elections with meaningful outcomes. Perhaps some form of constitutional monarchy, with leaders chosen by a system similar to the electoral college (at the end of the previous monarch's reign), but with multiple representatives from small districts rather than appointed representatives based on the candidate the districts voted for -- our current "delegate" system is a joke and a mockery of democracy.

Hereditary anything sounds like a horrible plan, one has only to look at how many companies took off at a thousand miles an hour under their founders, and were subsequently run into the ground within a decade by their founders' children.

>>23687
>>23692
Any chance the Party/delegate leadership will recognize that a failure to nominate Trump will result in an almost-certain victory by the Democrats, who have fielded two of the worst candidates in the parties' history? I'm no partisan voter, but holy hell are the two Democrat frontrunners some bad ones.
>>
>>23798
Kinda of a short-sighted plan to say there were WMDs and not worry about public reaction when they didn't find any. I guess he just thought he'd wing it.

Being wrong and lying are two different things. It's really not a hard concept to understand, i don't know why you are having so much trouble with it.
>>
>>23783
> "i have literally no common sense in choosing valid sources and the shitty sources that i do use have nothing to do with the point i am trying to make"
>>
>>23820
No they really lied.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_weapons_laboratory
>>
Sounds like an easy nomination for hilldog
>>
>>23822
>wikipedia
Please explain how this in any way proves that they lied, because it seems like it doesn't prove a thing
>>
>>23589
Trump fans unable to recognize or acknowledge "Peace"?
>>
>>23751
You don't get how stretch works in these situations do you?

Simply put, management stresses that SOME connection or justification be found. Intel goes out and finds some weak ass evidence and sources. Because they management is desperate for anything, they don't give intel enough time to do proper research on the credibility thus leading to action on bad info. Add in the fact that everyone was rolling on "muh 2 towers" patriotism and it was easy to shut up even those who questioned the evidence.

Now my personal/spook theory. GWB was a puppet in the whole thing. Not some evil overlord trying to fuck the world over for his own gain. However the others around him manipulated the evidence he got and poked him into doing what he did so they could make out like rats. GW came off to me as a prez really trying to do the right thing, sort of like the conservative version of Carter.
>>
>>23548
There needs to be more parties. The establishment GOP doesn't represent what a lot of young conservative Americans want. Look how they shut down candidates like the Pauls and Trump. The two party system is a mild form of tyranny, let Trump be the one to break it.
>>
>>23570
>>23602

This. Jeb's not spending his own money on this campaign. Those people who were boo'ing Trump are funding Jeb's campgain.
>>
>>23881
Great so no proof. That's all you had to say in the first place.
>>
>>23826
I guess you didn't actually read the article, because if you had you would have seen this, among other things:
>Lacking Biolabs, Trailers Carried Case for War
>Administration Pushed Notion of Banned Iraqi Weapons Despite Evidence to Contrary

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/11/AR2006041101888_pf.html

>The discovery by U.S. forces in Iraq of two mobile 'biological weapons laboratories' was touted by President Bush as clear evidence that Iraq possessed illegal weapons capabilities. However, it now is clear that these so-called labs were nothing more than hydrogen generation units based upon British technology acquired by Iraq in the 1980s, used to fill weather balloons in support of conventional artillery operations, and have absolutely no application for the production of biological agents.
> —Scott Ritter, a former United Nations weapons inspector, September 8, 2003

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/openforum/article/Weapons-of-Mass-Destruction-in-Our-Midst-2590331.php
>>
>>23548
God I can't wait for Trump to win.
>>
>>23548
>establishment cucks so pathetic they actually boo the truth
>>
Trump needs to fully embrace that the Rep party will win or crash and burn through him. If he wins fine his tax ideas are stupid but at least the simple concept that lowering taxes helps everyone as long as there are nudget cuts.

If he loses great, the Rep party has been absurdly out of touch with reality and won't get anything done till they get rid of the tea party wing. Until thats solved the Demos are the only real choice. Oddly enough I've seen it brought up before that Clintons sick. Like really sick. And she seems out of it lately. Demos got a weak run with Sanders he'll get crushed in foreing policy debates I think.
>>
>>23901
Me neither, the internet will be wild for years with trump memes, hair memes, stupid quotes and daily reasons for the US to be mocked all coming from their own Chimpanpresident. Its going to be better than when bush was in, and that was a awesome.
>>
>>23555
Candidates are given hundreds of tickets each to invite who ever they wish, obviously most of the audience was full of anti Trump people.
>>
>>24036
This, remember he's self funding so he gets tickets for the family but thats about it. The rest go to donors.
>>
This whole elections is terrible. There needs to be a 'vote of no confidence' option on the election. If that wins, all the candidates are ejected from the race and we hold a new one. The speaker of the house gets to be President in the interim.
>>
>>24359
>President Paul Ryan
Good lord I hope not.
>>
Nobody even clapped for Ben Carson's introduction.

Literally the most classless audience I've ever seen
>>
>>24359
Paul Ryan would destroy the country, no joke.

He's an open borders nutjob that wants to quadruple our immigration rates.
>>
>>23778
what's wrong with sanders though? he seems the most normal from the POV of someone not living in america. who would you vote for?
>>
>>24535

>what's wrong with Sanders?

My sides lol
>>
>>23881
GWB wanted to finish his daddys work. His entire campaign was like that, even acquired a texas accent so he would win them unlike his dad. But even Bush the Elder told his son it was a poor choice
>>
>>23757
Right. Sanders is much better
>>
Oh the butthurt.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.