[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cologne sex assaults: Muslim rape myths fit a neo-Nazi agenda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/cologne-sex-assaults-muslim-rape-myths-fit-a-neo-nazi-agenda-a6872566.html

Prove its fake or not.
>>
>>23520
I don't know about your neck of the woods but from where I'm from, you need to prove that claims are true. Accepting claims to be true Automatically might lead to some conflicting or false beliefs.

>Prove its fake or not.
You might want to rethink your logic.
>>
Most of the people doing the raping were German and Polish citizens.
>>
>>23598
By nationality, maybe.
>>
>>23598
nu-uh
http://news.yahoo.com/cologne-prosecutor-majority-suspects-asylum-seekers-135156726.html
>>
>>23520
There's video evidence and police reports. Neo-nazis don't have to make this shit up, reality fits their narrative. The cult of PC requires faith to believe in. They'd ignore the facts even if you present it to them on a silver platter, and that's terrifying if you know anything about a man by the name of Yuri Bezmenov. We're at the stage he describes where common people are literally incapable of processing real information, and when presented with it revert to their programming.
>>
>>23520
>only neo-nazis know mudfarts are MYSOGINISTIC ,as is their culture,religion,country,laws,society and even women...
>only muh nazis could tell the invasion of over 1 million young healthy,able bodied males will result in crimes,rape,theft for women..

How dumb must the rest of the world be when NUHZEES see obvious things others willfully ignore or don't want to see?

How shit can you be when even buddhists hate your guts,just how low can you be when the very people who preach tolerance,love,understanding,who don't eat meat,are now beating the fuck out of madslimes?
>>
>>23663
Ironical shitposting is still shitposting anon.
>>
>>23611
>suspects
>>
>>23671
Mudshits and niggers are still not human.

t. moonman
>>
>>23647

But they conveniently ignore rape and sexual violence committed by white europeans. They choose the reality that fits their narrative and ignore the rest.

They identify the issue as misogyny. They identify the solution as refusing entry to immigrants and refugees. This is despite immigrant and refugee males being no more predisposed to sexism or sexual violence than white males. Sexual violence would still exist in Europe even if every last syrian was sent to the moon. If we couple these facts together it becomes clear that misogyny itself is not what concerns these individuals. What concerns these individuals is immigration, and they use violence against women as a veil. When you lack the capacity for critical thought you gravitate towards things that perpetuate your worldview.

Where were the anti-immigration people when this shit happened?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12141958/Cologne-sex-attacks-Female-journalist-groped-live-on-TV-at-carnival.html
>>
>>23886
You must be a Brit to be so cucked into thinking this way
>>
>>23890

Good point well made
>>
Why all people think like "is she/he muslim?Yes?So he/she guilty".we are give a lot of value to whole women but there are some people who just say "i am muslim" and doesnt make what islam says.if you are muslim -real muslim- you can not make any harmfull think.
>>
>>23886
t. antifa SJW

No borders,no nations,we're all the human race,yadda,yadda,am I right ?

Feel da beeerrnnn
>>
>>23520
I got you fam

http://news.yahoo.com/cologne-prosecutor-majority-suspects-asylum-seekers-135156726.html
>>
>>23886
>This is despite immigrant and refugee males being no more predisposed to sexism or sexual violence than white males
Literally when will this meme end.
If you grew up in a culture in which women are treated as no better than cattle to be sold you can't seriously tell me that he won't see a problem with "playing" with those "cattle"
>>
>>23962

But people do the same shit in clubs in the west. Guysdo this shit the whole world over, the particulars of which culture does it more just boil down to nitpicking. It is something fundamental about human society that needs to be confronted. Its not an issue that pertains to immigration. Especially when we're talking about immigration of less than 1% of the native population.
>>
>>24082
On a scale this big?
Cite specific examples
>>
>>23725
If they aren't convicted yet they are still a suspect. Even if everything points to them doing it, if they aren't convicted they are still in the "Suspect" category.
>>
>>23886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYQB81Bpd9M

What kind of safe space seeking, triggered, SJW are you to think that this is being sexually assaulted, he didn't even touch her, it's the drunk equivalent of holding up bunny ears behind someone's head.

I'm an irish immigrant in sweden and I've already seen the huge downsides of this mass immigration without proper integration systems.

The problem isn't all the immigrants, some enjoy the western culture but the problem is that apart from the people that really want to be here, you get a whole lot of people that arrive purely on economic reasons and quite a lot of those people are scumbags.

I've stopped a "syrian refugee" from pick pocketing a drunk swede while pretending he was lost and needed help. When i called him out he went nuts and threatened to knife me, at that point luckily 4 white swedish guys started to circle us, which is when he started saying how it was good that i was trying to help people.

These people are scum and they are being pushed to the top of the pity pile by scum like you.
>>
>>23598
>denial that strong
>>
>>23551
The claim is that its fake, that is the statement that needs to be proven. The evidence points to it being true.

Evidence however can be faked, and if so can be proven to be faked.

Therefore
>prove its fake or not
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.