[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl, 15, shoots her female classmate in arizona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/glendale/breaking/2016/02/12/glendale-independence-high-school-shooting/80282174/

>Two 15-year-old femalestudents are dead after adouble shooting Friday morning at the Independence High School campus in Glendale, and police believe it was a murder-suicide.

Strange how silent this school shooting was in msm.
>>
>This policeman is making me uncomfortable
>Maria is crying behind me again
>I don't like maria
>I just want to go home and work on my art portfolio
>My feet hurt
>>
>>23056
Not a "mass shooting", so they'd have a harder time pushing the anti-gun agenda.
>>
>>23056
Not news. Not enough white shooters.
>>
>>23056
>Vietnamese lesbians kill each other in a murder-suicide pact

What the hell is this, Madoka Magica in Mantua?
>>
>>23056
I wish this was on film so i could fap to it
>>
>>23077
How do does a 15 year old grill get a gun in the US? You'll have a shooting problem no matter what laws are put in place because they seem to be so damn accessible.
>>
why don't they ever tell their stories? I'd make a video, probably livestream it, at the very least write a letter/manifesto. Now we don't really know how they felt, and that's a very important thing to prevent others from having your shitty life

guise please, don't leave us hanging if you hang yourselves
>>
>>23056
Only mass shootings get in the news. Otherwise country news would be filled with non stop random shootings.
>>
>>23124
>How do does a 15 year old grill get a gun in the US?
Not legally, that's how. Firearm laws are actually quite efficient and the process to get a gun is quite good at keeping minors, whack jobs, and criminals from getting them.

She most likely bought it on the street, so "sensible gun laws" would do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>23154
>not legally
>15 year old gets gun illegally in a first world country

Doesn't make the damage less felt
>>
>>23168
Indeed we should outlaw all guns.
>>
>>23140
You should remind people about that in a friendly manner.
>>
>>23171
Because that sure helped in Paris.
>>
>>23171
Also, as a friendly reminder, drugs are pretty much completely outlawed in the US, how's that working for us?
>>
>>23171
Fuck that there would be a revolution before that happens
>>
>>23209
And San Bernardino, in the nation of guns -- oops.
>>
>>23056
OP, only men can commit gun murders, don't you know?
>>
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/13/teen-girlfriends-love-ends-in-murder-suicide-at-arizona-high-school.html?hl=1&noRedirect=1

More detailed write-up on this.

I mean seriously, what in the world?
>>
>>23234

San Bernadino.

In the bluest, most gun-controlled state in the entire US.

Just ask /k/.
>>
>>23299
>that fucking twitter bio
>>
>be American
>go to school
>get shot
>>
>be French
>go to work
>get shot
>>
>>23056
I read adouble as adorable.
>>
>>23355
LOL I wasn't the only one
>>
Damn
>>
>>23056
>Strange how silent this school shooting was in msm.

No whites were involved.
>>
>>23355
It helps that "adouble" isn't a word.
>>
>>23056
so is this toxic femininity or still the patriarchy fault
>>
>>23056
>Strange how silent this school shooting was in msm.
after, I think, the sandy hook shooting I looked up a list of school shootings in the USA and there are so many of them I was shocked. Here in Canada if someone even brought a gun to school it'd make the national evening news but down in USA there are school shootings that it seems aren't even reported on
>>
>>23564
As a Canadian hazguns, I am glad of this. We need all the good press we can get so that moronic manchild Trudeau doesn't take our rights away for no goddamn reason.

He wants our guns. But with no shootings or media attention, he has no justification. We just need to lay low until the conservatives are in power again.

>totally expecting a staged "mass shooting" within Trudeau's time in office
>amused that they didn't use that recent one to drum up feelinz, because it was native-on-native and they didn't want that in the press.
>>
>>23059
Lol'd irl
>>
>be american
>go to school
>get shot

>be french
>go to work
>get shot

>be chinese
>go to metro
>get stabbed

>be indian
>go on bus
>get stabbed

I think this trend of random acts of violence in public is really giving us some solidity, guys. Never did I think I had so much in common with all these other countries. World peace soon.
>>
>>24218
This trend of higher visibility of random acts of violence. The violence is nothing new.
>>
>>23056

>Gender stereotypes
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.