[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama calls for increased civility in politics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: dsfasdf.png (1 MB, 1295x767) Image search: [Google]
dsfasdf.png
1 MB, 1295x767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0MNC8Q-f8
>>
Can't wait until he's out - his replacement can get around to making America great again.
>>
>>22992
Ahhaa Hillary is not going to make America great.
>>
>>22997
Maybe we should elect Trump...?!
>>
>>23000
Back to your containment board >>>
>>
>>23003
Fuck you faggot, i hope someone shoves a straw up your dickhole and let's a colony of fireants march up your fucking urethra
>>
>>23003
>thread about politics and presidents
>trump entirely relevant to news post
>waaaah back to your containment board
>>
>>23006
I don't even know what containment board that Anon could possibly be talking about... I was following the rules!
>>
Let's count the number of butthurt Trump haters in this thread.
>>23003
>butthurt hater #1
>>
> the state
> civil
>>
>>22989
FUCK YOU
>>
>>22989
Seems like the negro can't handle the bants
>>
>Obama tells people to be civil
>Trump supporters chimp out

Not really suprised
>>
>>22989
>I'm the good guy, seriously!
>now let me tell you how white people are ruining the country they built and how Nelson Mandela was a hero
>>
>>23089
Nelson Mandela is a hero - but not because of anything he did in South Africa - the Mandela EFFECT!
>>
>>22989
How can he do that with a straight face?
He treats people like shit and then says be nice because reasons.

Raised to be a bullshitter, elected for being black, he has never been civil in how his administration treats Americans, so fuck him and his faggotry.
>>
>>23089
>America
>ever being white

He's half white ffs.
Fuck off whiny cunts.
>>
>>23000
>>23092
>>23000
>>23092
The samefagging is so hard it makes me believe there are only around 5 people who post in this board.
>>
>>23187
Calm down Anon, this is only a chat room.
>>
>>23005
>>23006
>>23011

>triggered
>>
>>23148
was civil as fuck during first term as president and NOTHING WAS DONE!
learned that no one in congress will pass anything, even if it was exactly what they wanted, changed tactics and tried other methods to force them off their hands and shit talking.

He failed in many ways and has responded to the trolling in congress. Managed to get some of the necessary shit done, but with LOTS of shit in face rubbing on all sides.

Shills and political actors are the norm that the next administration will deal with. Republican president is assured no matter what, and the ones that fail/don't get presidential/vice presidential placement will get Cabinet places in government.
Trump will abdicate on account of what happened with his wife(s)??

We are now in the grand trolling, double talk, remix of any and all words, acts, deeds days of politics. Civility and working for the greater good ONLY happens if the majority are given EVERYTHING they demand. OR no deals.

Also best of luck with the supreme court nut-jobs and tactics that will be underway til an even more conservative Justice is appointed, during the next presidents term, JUST BECAUSE.

Turtle......
>>
>>23258
http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/
>>
So /new/ is just where the cucks and kikes hang out?

Makes me sad to actually know what the original /new/ was compared to this rat warren.
>>
>>23302
We can't all be right wing extremists, /pol/.
>>
>>23303
But /pol/ can. We're /pol/'s little brother. We should be excelling at this not lagging behind!
>>
>>23303
/pol/ is not right wing these days. It's brainwashed, authoritarian morons.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.