[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japanese Musician murdered in Trinidad and Tobago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: musician.jpg (203 KB, 908x1311) Image search: [Google]
musician.jpg
203 KB, 908x1311
Asami Nagakiya, a professional Japanese musician, was murdered during the Carnival celebration held in Trinidad and Tobago. The Port of Spain Mayor "victim shamed" the woman by stating that the woman brought her death upon herself by wearing a revealing costume. His statement has sparked international outrage and upon seeing just how much he offended people, gave a half hearted apology in an attempt to placate people.
Locals are mentioning that if the visitor was raped before or after her murder, the body would have been cleaned up after the local autopsy authorities and the records covered up or destroyed so save their international image but that has never been confirmed or denied by the authorities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/12/outrage-in-trinidad-after-mayor-blames-carnival-killing-on-dancers-lewd-behavior/
>>
Remind me to cross Trinidad and Tobago off my list of places to vacation at; not that they would be on it, anyway.
>>
>>22866
People get murdered everywhere.
Hope you don't plan on coming to the united states.
>>
>>22865
>Port of Spain
Jeez you'd think they would have renamed their city by now...
>>
>>22869
Murdering... On the shining city on the hill?! Unlikely, anon!
>>
>Locals are mentioning that if the visitor was raped before or after her murder, the body would have been cleaned up
>before or after
>after

Jesus Christ.
>>
oh well thats what happens people either die or get killed , it all ends in the same way
>>
>>22894
It wouldn't have happened then if she didn't go to the shittiest island in the Caribbean.
>>
don't fug with the japs m8
>>
So they're no different from other black nations.

Makes sense.
>>
>>22974
I'm just surprised the murder was due to values... not sure if that's African.
>>
>>22865
>Asami Nagakiya, a professional Japanese musician
literally who?
>>
>>22974
This happens in white nations too, like US.

Waiting for gb2rdt now.
>>
>>22870
Too busy killing and stealing
>>
>slut who threw away her cultural heritage for some eat pray love slut degeneracy

nothing of value was lost
>>
>>22865
>the woman brought her death upon herself by wearing a revealing costume

not
>the woman brought her death upon herself by coming to Trinidad
>>
Got photos of her being raped? We need evidence...
>>
>>23145

disproportionately by blacks living in the US
>>
Jesus that could of been one of my favorite weeaboo jpop stars
>>
>>23145

Yeah, brother, you're right.

So when are these murderous blacks leaving these said white nations? Heh.

>Smug_Rance_Face_Gesture.png
>>
>>22889
Necromantics, not even once.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.