[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI assulting compound in oragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: abrams-tank-hull-920-11.jpg (208 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
abrams-tank-hull-920-11.jpg
208 KB, 920x690
The fbi is storming compound currently no article on msn just banner
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/my-toxic-relationship-with-fitness-wearables/ar-BBpmtpq?ocid=spartanntp
>>
I will update when MSN actually post article and its not just a banner wonder what k will have to say
>>
op here found article
http://www.kiro7.com/news/real-time-updates-fbi-moves-in-on-last-refuge-occupiers/71901393
>>
The link I posted is a live stream update have fun reading it.... Most entertaing shit iv seen whish I was a kick ass fbi operator
>>
here is a live stream
http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-news-updates/live-updates-reports-of-oregon-standoff-escalating/
>>
op still here this is the msn link for the article
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-moving-in-on-last-four-occupiers-at-oregon-wildlife-refuge-report/ar-BBpmVfw?ocid=spartanntp
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOlrSain0lk

The people inside on the phone live on a live stream right now.
>>
I countied from /b/ two threads 404'd.
I lost all of my sauses of articals
>>
>>22517
Events leading up to now.http://koin.com/2016/01/02/militia-occupies-malheur-wildlife-refuge-building/
>>
>>668309804
Coun from /b/

A Rancher and the US Buero of land management were not getting along. He did an illegal burn that spread onto federal land. The feds arrested him. People saw this as an act of aggression from the BOL and took over a wildlife refuge. The leaders were then arrested except for 1 who was shot and killed.
There are 4 left at the park. This is them talking.

It is more complex than this but this is a basic flow chart of events.
>>
I think this was the board's longest running news.

this, and bionic penis man, who we'll surely hear more about.
>>
>>22520
> 668 million articles
So close to a billion it's not even funny...
>>
>>22561
What if somebody took a supermagnet and placed it near bionic penis man's groin?!
>>
Two years after Bundy Ranch armed standoff, Cliven Bundy reunites with sons — in jail

>And still, there had been no move to arrest Bundy, or to collect the $2 million in fines and unpaid grazing fees the government said he owed.

>But when Bundy left his ranch this week, that suddenly changed. The controversial Nevada rancher — whose two sons are already imprisoned for their roles in the armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon — was unexpectedly arrested by the FBI after arriving at Portland International Airport Wednesday night, en route to the refuge himself.

>No charges were listed in Bundy’s jail record, and the FBI in Portland would not confirm the circumstances of his arrest. But the Oregonian reported that Bundy faces the same charge as his sons, conspiracy to impede a federal officer, though his is in relation to his face-off with the BLM two years ago. He is also facing weapons charges.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/11/cliven-bundy-patriarch-of-armed-resistance-over-land-use-is-arrested-in-portland/
>>
Oregon Occupiers Live Stream Insane Final Stand as FBI Prepares Final Push Against Refuge
>Special Agent in Charge of the FBI in Oregon, Greg Bretzing, released this statement on Wednesday:

>“It has never been the FBI’s desire to engage these armed occupiers in any way other than through dialogue, and to that end, the FBI has negotiated with patience and restraint in an effort to resolve the situation peacefully… However, we reached a point where it became necessary to take action in a way that best ensured the safety of those on the refuge, the law enforcement officers who are on scene, and the people of Harney County who live and work in this area.”

>The occupiers are currently live streaming their internal discussions on how to respond here (just as fair warning, some of the language is explict and the situation generally tense):

>“FBI tactical teams had quietly moved into the refuge compound Tuesday night, entering the buildings undetected by the occupiers,” according to the Oregonian. “They apparently were in the buildings through the day Wednesday before agents moved against the encampment.” >David Fry, 27, of Ohio, Jeff Banta of Elko, Nevada, and Sean and Sandy Anderson of Riggins, Idaho have remained at the refuge even after Ammon Bundy and others were arrested last month. The four face federal conspiracy charges for the participation in what they call a protest over government overreach on federal land.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/02/10/oregon_occupiers_live_stream_insane_final_stand_as_fbi_prepares_final_push.html
>>
Occupiers at Oregon refuge say they'll turn themselves in

>The last four armed occupiers of a national wildlife refuge in eastern Oregon said they would turn themselves in Thursday morning after law officers surrounded them in a tense standoff.

>A Nevada legislator, Michele Fiore, called the occupiers earlier in the evening to try to get the occupiers to calm down. Fiore said she could help them only if they stayed alive.

>"I need you guys alive," said the Republican member of the Nevada Assembly who was in Portland earlier in the day to show support for Ammon Bundy, who remains jailed. Fiore told occupiers Wednesday night she was driving to the refuge to try to help negotiate their exit from the refuge. The occupiers prayed with Fiore and others as the situation dragged on for hours Wednesday night.

>Sean Anderson said late Wednesday he spoke with the FBI and that he and the three other holdouts would turn themselves in at a nearby FBI checkpoint at 8 a.m. Thursday.

>Anderson relayed the news to Fiore.

>"We're not surrendering, we're turning ourselves in. It's going against everything we believe in," he said.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/national_world/2016/02/11/0211-oregon-ranchers-standoff.html
>>
>>22599
>have citizens own land
>government wants the land
>bully your citizens to get rid of the land
>eventually get tired of being bullied
>revolt
>whole media is against the land owners and the media misconstrues the situation
>get millitarypolice to force you out of your land

Brutal.
>>
>>22612
None of the individuals left in the refuge have something to do with the ranchers (real) problem
They are, according to me, mentally diseased people who'd pick any reason to go at the Government.
Local authorities and inhabitants ask for their removal, so the FBI has to intervene.
>>
>>22577
idk, but i bet he can't take mri's, and has to leave his penis in a tray at the airport
>>
>>22561
>>22577

What if the mastrubating motorist had a bionic penis?
>>
>>22496
>FBI assulting compound in oragon
>oragon
get a brain, moran
>>
>>22644

Can the Bionic Penis Man feel masturbation?!
>>
Oregon standoff: 3 occupiers surrender to FBI; David Fry holding out (live to be listened on /pol/, thread trending)

The occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, undertaken 41 days ago with guns and threats, appeared near an end Thursday with the peaceful surrender of three of the last four holdouts, but the final protester threatened to kill himself.

Those taken into custody by the FBI were Jeff Banta, 46, of Elko, Nevada, Sean Anderson, 47, and his wife Sandy, 48, of Riggins, Idaho. They each face a federal conspiracy charge for their role in the occupation, joining 12 others already arraigned on that charge.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/02/oregon_standoff_last_4_occupie.html#incart_maj-story-1
>>
Final Oregon occupier surrenders to authorities, ending the refuge siege

>The armed occupation of a wildlife refuge ended Thursday morning after more than a month, as the final occupant — a distraught-sounding man who had been yelling about having suicidal thoughts — could be heard surrendering to authorities.

>This conclusion, broadcast on a livestream on YouTube, came after a tumultuous 41 days that saw a group seize the refuge before a series of arrests last month left just four people huddled there for two weeks. A law enforcement official said Thursday that the siege had ended peacefully.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/02/11/cliven-bundy-arrested-as-oregon-refuge-occupation-nears-possible-ending/
>>
>>22614
>None of the individuals left in the refuge have something to do with the ranchers (real) problem
Do they?
>>
So are we supposed to be okay with Cliven being arrested?
>>
>>22594
About fucking time. This "I have guns so I get to be a criminal" bullshit was pissing me off. They should have smashed his fucking head in and the refuge thing never would have happened.
>>
>>22612
Yeah that's not in the slightest what happened, you full of shit psychopath. That land wasn't theirs in the first place. It was public land that various rancher cunts tried to literally steal to make a profit off of, EVEN THOUGH they were ALREADY GRANTED permission to graze their cancerous cattle there in the first place. That wasn't good enough for them. They don't DESERVE anything but a hole in the ground.
>>
>>22694
Why wouldn't you be? He's a criminal. You don't get to use land that doesn't belong to you to make money. That's called "illegal". I realize Americans are such criminal scum they can't comprehend the meaning of the word, but it means you're not supposed to do it and if you do, you get to face men with more guns than you.
>>
>>22801
>>22802
Blm land was given to blm by ranchers in the late 19th century when ranchers were switching to more intense cattle raising. Which was fine for awhile, and ranchers could still use the land.

The blm is a bad steward of the land though. They don't maintain it, or even allow ranchers to maintain it. They give soecial grazing rates to some ranchers and not others. They stop all grazing because they get an offer to build a solar plant or whatever on thr land. Ranchers try to take back the land that under common law would be theirs because of their historical use and improvements to it.
>>
>>22806
>Blm land was given to blm by ranchers in the late 19th century when ranchers
Yeah no it wasn't. It was SOLD to them. It DOES NOT BELONG to ranchers anymore.

>The blm is a bad steward of the land though.
>Ranchers are good for the environment!
>A park service isn't!
Get the fuck out of here, cattle rancher whore.

It is not the ranchers' land. They don't get to do with it as they please. DEAL WITH IT.
>>
>>22820
t. state puppet
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.