[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT is comparable to ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1
File: LGBTISIS.png (2 MB, 667x2365) Image search: [Google]
LGBTISIS.png
2 MB, 667x2365
Do you think we should forget about concentrating all efforts on combating ISIS and instead focus on ensuring that LGBT people have no place in our school system?

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/10/anti-gay-parents-compare-lgbt-student-group-to-isis/
>>
I think it is.
>>
>its normal to be gay
>>
>>22358
Says the homosexual.
>>
>>22355
That would be a complete waste of time and resources. Not to mention that you can't change someone's sexuality, that's completely discriminatory and counter productive.

Coming from a purely selfish standpoint, it's also stupid. LGBT are people and they can work, they can't procreate and can't contribute to the Overpopulation problem but they can provide services and labor, pay taxes and participate in the economy. Taking them out of the education system would make them useless in nearly every sense and it would be a detriment to our society.

ISIS(whatever they're called) is terrorist group that has, and is continuing to kill people. Let's not even mention Dolphins, Giraffes or Monkeys.
>>
>>22363
>they can't procreate and can't contribute to the Overpopulation problem

LGBT people still have sperm and eggs which they can use in the process of artificial insemination which includes merging two sperm cells together from two men to be inserted into a woman's egg.
>>
>>22355
>there are people that are obsessed with the sexy bits of other groups of people

>obsessed with what they do with their sexy bits, to the point that they threaten violence, imprisonment and punishment for using their sexy bits wrong

>convinced that only they know what's best for those sexy bits, as though it were a mandate from heaven

I sure hope I'm right and that there is no afterlife, cause I can't think of anything better than dieing and then never having to be around people like this ever again

fucking bitter narcissistic sexless, and yet somehow entrenched in this perverted obsession with other people's sex lives

human beings are fucking disgusting
>>
>>22366
God is a massive faggot for creating gays.
>>
>>22368

I'm capping this for posterity =3

In the distant future, when man has finally evolved away from the frivolous deceit and falsehood of religion and myth, people will marvel at how stupendously idiotic people of the 21st century were
much in the same way we see ancient man as a confused mish mash of shitting every where and stabbing things and people with either a sword or penis
>>
>>22379
You're right
We will look back on this after Trump takes power and laugh at all the people who built their entire self around their made up genders only to hide in cardboard boxes where they don't have to listen to ideas they don't agree with
>>
>>22379
Too bad you'd be died before such people sees that image.
>>
>>22355

i don't have a problem with gay people. Just the gays that think their sexual orientation is their only identity and who have to act stero-typically fruity.
What kind of example as these fags setting to impressionable young boys as to how to behave?
>>
>>22355
The fact is, there is literally no justification for sex clubs in highschools.
>>
>>22383
What kind of example are you setting by sitting at home in your basement?
>>
>>22355
>hurdur this religion is bad but ours that is almost identical is better
cringe every times mericans do this... eveery time
check out the film "jesus camp"- youll see what i mean
>>
>>22421
>>22365
>>22356
>>22362

>>>/pol/
>>
>>22428
Nice madpost.
>>
>>22355
Pretty despicable. why not work together to help bring the community together and help fight issues that effect everyone, like job loss or homelessness?
>muh religion

>>22397
It's not a sex club anon. Its for kids seeking support from like minded people, or people who have experiences similar things.
It exists for the same reason any club exists
>>
>>22355
>muh snowflake speshul identity based on a fetish
>muh victimhood
>everyone should change based on MY terms because you're not LGBNTQISJAI33LETTERSOUP
>>
>>22512
Your homosexuality is flaring up.
>>
>>22366
>there are people that are obsessed with the sexy bits of other groups of people

>obsessed with what they do with their sexy bits, to the point that they threaten violence, imprisonment and punishment for using their sexy bits wrong

>convinced that only they know what's best for those sexy bits, as though it were a mandate from heaven
so pedophilia and bestiality is cool with you right?

what a shining example of humanity you are.

the line needs to be drawn somewhere. the reason people don't like sodomy is that you're putting personal gratification over the creation of life, which is inherently sinful. You're also stopping the advancement of your genes; basically putting yourself into an evolutionary black hole.

tee bee aitch i think this whole gay acceptance thing is a faze, once they all start dying it out it will be treated like it should; just as any other sexual kink, like bondage and shit.

keeping that shit to yourself and not trying to shove it in everyone's faces is the only way this pointless debate will ever come to an end
>>
>>22504
/thread
>>
>>22527
Please refrain from projecting your sick fantasies of child and animal rape on other people. T.hanks.
>>
>>22532
some people think gay sex is in the same ballpark as them. why is this so hard for you to understand? are you that closed minded?
>>
>>22527
I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of all that Bible thumping
>>
>>22504
Chess club exists to play chess.
>>
>>22533
Kill yourself.
>>
>>22527
>the line needs to be drawn somewhere. the reason people don't like sodomy is that you're putting personal gratification over the creation of life, which is inherently sinful. You're also stopping the advancement of your genes; basically putting yourself into an evolutionary black hole.

So you've had sex exactly n times, where n is the number of children you have?
Sex clearly has a reproductive function, but there is more to it than that. It can be a bonding experience between to people, it can be a simple pleasure, it can be a lot of things. There's nothing wrong with reproduction, or even with only having sex for reproduction, but you just need to understand that others are out there living other lives in different ways having vastly different experiences that aren't necessarily inferior.

Consider how you might feel about nonreproductive sex if you were in a gay/otherwise sterile relationship. What if you spouse got cancer of the balls/ovaries? Would you divorce them?
>>
>>22533
>>>22532
>some people think gay sex is in the same ballpark as them. why is this so hard for you to understand? are you that closed minded?

Ita not hard to understand, it's just incorrect. Bestiality is totally different because it's animal cruelty. You never get consent from the animal, and generally speaking, the genitals don't match up right, and someone gets hurt.
At least that's why I consider it wrong.

>>22538
>>>22504
>Chess club exists to play chess.
I was in a high school GSA not too long ago, and I've stopped by at my college rainbow unity a few times over the years (same general concept) and neither of them are gay sex clubs. Come back to reality mate, the water's fine.
>>
>>22546
real 'tolerant' of you huh fag
>>22548
have you ever had a dick up your ass?
>>
>>22538
>Chess club exists to play chess.
oy vey that's intolerant and fascist
>>
>>22355
except that LGBT is not a religious violent organisation
except that LGBT doesn't preach hate and retardation
except that LGBT are the ones who get physically and verbally aggressed for what they are
>>
>>22428
>using a meme as an argument

You just look foolish.
>>
>>22426
>identical

You really have no idea as to what you're talking about.
>>
>>22551
You seem triggered.
>>
>>22643
I don't get the points you're making in that thread, will you please re explain them?
>>
>>22551
Nah, working on it, but I haven't really found the right guy.
>>
>>22658
good luck anon.
------------------------------------------------
we should just let people do whatever the fuck they want.. no one is harming you (homophobe) and the argument about not wanting young children be exposed to fruity homosexuals.. I mean, would it be better to have them exposed to the douchebags that uphold the meaning of "masculinity"?
>>
>>22649
I think he's trying to say you're autistic and don't know it or refuse to believe it.
>>
>>22365
That takes a metric fuckton more effort to produce an offspring though, which is probably a deterrent to most i would assume.

Also completly takes accidental pregnancy out of the equation, which is the main contribuiter to the over population problem to begin with.
>>
>>22428
What the other two said.
/pol/ is right here. We stand by QT's of all kinds.
>>
>>22608
Holy shit dude, you aren't the brightest bulb in the box are ya'. I know not all LGBT member do these things but you have to realize that just like Islam it has its radicals spoiling the bunch, such as Femnazis, Trans who think they are changing the world, and Gays who think they deserve to have more rights as straight people. I know I'm going to get bitched at for this post but you people have to open your eyes and be tolerant.
>>
>>22678
and I thought that blatant trolling and insults were forbidden in that board
I'm pretty disappointed.
>>
>>22691
>Femnazis
Feminists and LGTB, please explain.
you seem confused, will you bring the refugees issue too?
>>
>>22698
You really are missing the point with me speel. I'm not saying feminism and LGBT are near the same, I just saying femnazis who happen to be part of LGBT are the problem here, they spout bullshit to the same extreme levels when speaking about their feminist ideals and when speaking about gender identity. They are just a fraction of the community but the do one third of the bitching. I have no issue with anybody in LGBT I just don't like seeing them post shit where they think they're better than everyone else.
>>
>>22355
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
>>
>>22764
Your welcome apache.

Good luck with the surgury, hope it doesnt blow up in your face.
>>
>>22764
Humans cannot identify as inanimate objects, vehicles, or aircraft. As someone who knows a Doctor, I can confirm this. Have you considered the possibility that you might be autistic?
>>
>>22764
Im a native american and i find your name culturally appropreates my culture... Whats next? Tomahawk missiles?
>>
>>22527
>I'm a fag and daddy tought me to hate them, so I'm in constant denial of my sexuality: the post
>>
Gays are aggressive retards. Regular retards don't act like them.

Worse than black poeple.
>>
>>22527
>the line needs to be drawn somewhere.

The line is quite clear and needs no further definition. Two consenting adult humans can do with each other what they fucking please.
>>
sodomy is hostile, anti-social behavior
>>
>>22365
>>22363
>LGBT can't procreate
>LGBT
>B
>>
>>22832
Stfu, Doctor.
>>
>>22691
This thread is comparing LGBT to ISIS, not to Islam. So your point is moot.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.