[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump calls Cruz a "pussy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: cat shock.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cat shock.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
Winning with class, right?!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-shocks-awes-final-new-hampshire-rally-primary-n514266
>>
>>22174

Isn't he just saying what someone in the audience said? Or am I retarded.

Could be both I guess.
>>
Well is he?
>>
>>22175
This is /pol/2.0 - it's still okay to be retarded here.
>>
Oh look trump called Cruz a pussy!!!!!!!!!! Omg what am asshole!!!

He didnt. He literally just repeated what some woman in the crowd said.

Now just watch the left scum media twist his words again.
>>
Just waiting on someone to call Carson a nigger and Hillary a cunt now
>>
>>22195
We can take care of that, actually...
>>
>>22194
Lmao oh come on even his lead up to saying it was some Bullshit his fake omg how naughty of you you shouldn't say that. Wait what the rest of you didn't hear that? Looks like I better repeat it then act appalled.
>>
>>22195
Trump surely won't call Carson a nigger, he's the candidate he likes the most.
He might call Hillary a witch though, and if the meme stars are right he'll call Bernie a cuck
>>
>>22211
This whole race is a shitshow. But what's really astounding is that you seem to be shocked that Tump bit back after the entire party and media system have been fucking with him the entire time.
>>
>>22194

>He repeated "Cruz is a pussy" to a crowd.
>OH MY GOD. HE DIDNT REALLY CALL HIM ONE. HE JUST SAID IT OUT LOUD TO A BUNCH OF PEOPLE JEEEESUS. FUCK THE LIB MEDIA

Trump supporters are fucking retarded.
>>
>>22322
>some random woman calls him a pussy
>Trump laughs
>rest of crowd asks what she said
>he repeats it
>>
>>22174
Well he is, isn't he?
>>
>>22374
No, you're thinking of Rubio...
>>
>>22286
Who is surprised? I'm just saying you shouldn't act like he just repeated what he heard. He made sure to set it up so everyone was paying attention then acted like he was shocked
>>
>>22374
Yes, he is.

Did you see how he tried to squirm out of that torture question during the last debate?

> well, err, technically, under the strictest legal definition, waterboarding isn't torture...

Not Trump though!

> We're going to be doing a hell of a lot worse!

That's a man with balls. Cruz couldn't give a straight answer because he was cowardly afraid of backlash. Not leadership material. Trump fights for America and isn't afraid of anything.
>>
>>22394
>Cruz couldn't give a straight answer because he was cowardly afraid of backlash. Not leadership material. Trump fights for America and isn't afraid of anything.
This is why I support Trump

He doesn't second doubt everything he says,thinks and does
>"oh mah gerd,what will XYZ think if I do ABC?"
That is a fucking leader and true man,not a pussy fart
>>
>>22515
Either Trump or Cruz is better than Rubio.
>>
Transcript and description of what happened

>A woman near the front of the crowd interrupted. “He’s a pussy!”

>Trump admonished her for saying “a terrible thing”.

>“You know what she just said?” he asked. “Shout it out, because I don’t want to say it.”

>“You’re not allowed to say that,” he continued. “I never expect to hear that from you again.”

>Trump paused, looked out at his election-eve audience and leaned into the microphone: “She said he’s a pussy.”

>The audience cheered – shouting “Trump! Trump!” – before he gave the woman a mock admonishment and returned to his rambling, more than 45-minute speech. “For the press,” he said, looking up at the television cameras, “this is a serious reprimand.”

He could just have pretended he didn't hear it, then go on.
Instead he gives the rude woman her 5 mn of fame.
You don't have to say horrible things when you own proxies who are ready to cross all lines for you.
>>
>>22180
nice meme.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.