[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First trans woman appointed as Master of the UK High Court
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Source: http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/02/07/first-trans-woman-appointed-as-master-of-the-uk-high-court/?utm_source=PNFB&utm_medium=SocialFB&utm_content=FBJM&utm_campaign=PNFacebook
Date Published: 7 February 2016
>>
Shtick: Catherine
Fucks Given: 0
>>
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>21986
FREAK.
>>
Trans people actually making something of themselves instead of whining about oppression?

I'm all for that
>>
>>21987
Shitty trip code?
Replies to self with shitty meme?
>>>out
>>
>>21986
>Putting the mentally ill in positions of power.
>>
>>22015
This.
I hope the whining minority are the vocal few.
>>
>>22015
No, some oppressed minorities should stay inside.
>>
>>22055
>>>21986 (OP)
>>Putting the mentally ill in positions of power.
>>22055
right, because it's not like half the UKs politicians are already pedophiles. I'll take a fully transitioned mtf over any of them, gladly. Trans people are mostly mentally unstable only when they're being harassed, persecuted or unable to transition.
>>
>>22172
>rans people are mostly mentally unstable only when they're being harassed, persecuted or unable to transition.

They're men that think they're women, and vice versa.

That's like, the definition of a mental illness, because chicks don't actually have dicks outside of chinese cartoons.
>>
>>21986
He's still a guy though
>>
>>22177
Ya so was homosexuality until the 1990's. Times change so do definitions. Get your shit together.
>>
>>22172
>Trans people are mostly mentally unstable only when they're being harassed, persecuted or unable to transition.
You forgot the narcissists that try to prove that they're more of a woman than the ones born with actual vaginas
>>
>>22296
Just because we've socially started acceptans homosexuals for what they are and realized they work just as well in society as the rest of us, doesn't change anything about it being a mental illness. I mean how do you biologically justify somebody as 'healthy' that doesn't want to reproduce, or at least doesn't appreciate the required gender to do so. This is a whole different debate than is relevant now, but in general I'm having a hard time letting anyone convince me that all of these 'orientations' aren't mental illnesses, because at least from the biological standpoint they're all fucked up beyond normal/healthy.
>>
>>22296
>Homosexuality
>Not a mental illness
>>
How are the mentally ill meant to have sound judgement?
>>
>>22015
This, tbh.
The one tranny I know is crushing it in school and never plays the lgbt card.
>>
>>22457
>implying mentally ill are never in positions of power
I view being a tranny as the same thing as someone with depression, bipolar disorder, or narcissism. As long as they seek treatment deemed acceptable by the WPATH, and are deemed mentally stable enough to function, they can be my doctor, politician, burger flipper, dmv worker, whatever.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.