[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Solution to NH Drug Problem: The Southern Border Wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Borowitz-Voters-Wall-Border.jpg (336 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Borowitz-Voters-Wall-Border.jpg
336 KB, 1200x799
BUILD THE WALL!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!11!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/06/trump-promises-his-wall-will-help-eradicate-new-hampshires-tremendous-drug-epidemic/
>>
Maybe get your doctors to quit 'scribing Oxycodone to people, getting them addicted, then letting them suffer to Heroin addiction since their pill supply goes away.
>>
>>21601
The Southern Border Wall can solve that problem, too, right?!
>>
>>21600
Well all our drugs come from south of the border, so having actual big boy border security would stop illicit drugs from coming here in the first place.

>>21601
This too.
>>
>>21600
Hola rato
>>
>>21601
or... just dont stop prescribing like some teasing slut from middle school
>>
>>21607
*Bonjour
>>
Maybe just stop buying them.
>>
>>21605
If trump says so it must be true!
>>
Why is Trump so based bros?
>>
>>21600
I hope trump gets elected solely to build this giant wall, and employ more guards to actually make sure people don't cross over here. I've lived in a border town for a large portion of my life, and it's just sad to see how many of them walk around freely. This coming from someone of Hispanic descent, as well.
>>
>>21627
>a Hispanic
>supporting trump in any way shape or form
Nice try, but off to >>>/pol/ you go
>>
>>21628
I'd post a picture if I was retarded, but please, continue scapegoating of that makes you feel better.
>>
>>21600
Wall needs to be bigger. Electric, barbed, that kinda shit.

Maybe a moat on the US side with sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads.
>>
trump wont be president faggots
>>
>>21639
Just keep telling yourself that sweetie
>>
>>21639
Calm down Ted
>>
>>21639
This. He just can't insult his way to the presidency
>>
>>21632
No, nobody wants to see another Beaner!
>>
>>21638
Everything in your second sentence is reserved for the White House.
>>
>>21680
Hope you don't live in America then.
>>
Hey, it's a better policy that anything libtards say to divert attention away from the fact it's a problem caused by niggers
>>
>>21600
worked for Israel
>>
>>21600
To be fair, better border security would certainly reduce the flow of drugs into the US. Hard to argue that it wouldn't.

The flow on effects of it though are pretty interesting. The CIA will probably have to buy a few more helicopters to bring the stuff over by air.

#jokingnotjoking
>>
>>21926
Donald Trump will just use masculinity-powered laser drones for them.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.