[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary Clinton wasn't friends with Trump after all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: trump_clinton.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1941) Image search: [Google]
trump_clinton.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1941
As for this picture, Hillary? Just humoring him or something? Putting out distraction sound to try and cover up your yellow teeth? What gives?!

http://nypost.com/2016/02/03/hillary-i-was-never-friends-with-donald-trump/
>>
>>21139

What happened to her New years resolution to not talk about Trump?
>>
>>21150
Another lie we caught her in! The truth is, there are more lies from Hillary Clinton than there are stars in the night sky. She really is something else. She should get her very constellation - Hillary the Lying Gasbag...
>>
>>21139
>nypost
Stop posting this partisan trash.
>>
>>21223
People Mag also has this story. Would you like that, instead?
>>
>>21264
People Magazine isn't owned by Rupert Murdoch. What do you think?
>>
>>21150
The average person doesn't keep up with their new years resolutions, you really expect Hillary fucking Clinton of all people to keep up with ANY assurance? Much less one as flimsy as a new years resolution. Christ.
>>
>>21274
I'll take that as a yes!

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-trump-never-friends&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiB3ee8wN_KAhXDOxoKHStiDTYQ-AsIFigAMAA&sig2=UenhU7OmJh5Cy9U3B_gI0Q&usg=AFQjCNGKkVhN1Qu3Yjw7Xfjd1wKFy1gjRw
>>
>>21223
The news source may be "partisan trash" but that doesn't necessarily mean the article is?!
>>
>>21408
>>21281
Stop pretending like the NYPOST is a legitimate newspaper.
>>
>>21418
NEVER!!!
>>
It's not surprising a former first lady and New York senator would interact with a prominent businessman like Trump. It doesn't mean they were pals. What's the story here?
>>
>>21139
You call that bs news?
Who cares if they are friends as long as they focus on their politics
>>
>>21139
She makes that face at everybody, including little girls that she likes to rape.

She's a bigger predator than Bill, and people only know about the tip of the iceberg with Bill. The plane trips to that sex-slave island with Jeffrey Epstein is nothing.

Bill has chewed women's faces off and Hillary is even beyond that.

He's just a psychopath, she's actually really into the occult and human sacrifice.
>>
>>21724
Perfect for U.S. Presidency then.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.