[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIBERAL VS. CONSERVATIVE HEADLINES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0
CNN: "Obama rebuts anti-Muslim rhetoric in first U.S. mosque visit"
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/03/politics/obama-mosque-visit-muslim-rhetoric/index.html
Breitbart: Obama To Meet With Baltimore Mosque’s Anti-LGBT Hate Preacher
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/03/obama-to-speak-to-anti-lgbt-baltimore-mosque/

LOL Everyone look more liberal hypocrisy.
>>
www.blacked.com
>>
Hence why I don't like breitbart. They're the salon of the right

Either way, I don't know of any other right wing news sites that do this
>>
>>20975
breitbart is famous for being prototypical clickbait, anon.
>>
>>21008
>>21020
these are both true, but it really pokes holes in some ways of thinking.

I don't know why /pol/alcks suck so much Milo cock, though, his pandering is so blatant I can't get behind him and risk become what i hate
>>
>>21121
I just don't like that they can hate liberal pandering shit so much for being biased but at the same time love their own propaganda and bias.
>>
>>21158
>>21121
Deep down, people like being pandered too even if they know it's bad.
>>
>>21158
>>21196
When we call it "pandering" and "propaganda" it sounds bad because they are bad by definition.
But form a more neutral stand point, it makes sense that one wants to look for information sources that do not constantly contradict your current world-view. I don't want to spend x10 more time reading news, because I'm not going to read about vaccines causing autism because I'm already sure it's bullshit, and I choose to go for more credible information sources. The problem comes from "credibility" being tied to my own views.

Knowing how to balance avoiding circlejerk bias and avoiding bullshit is an art.

It's one of those universal rules of life that fuck information up:
>you cannot observe without affecting the result
>you cannot prove anything exists
>you cannot define every word in the dictionary using only words but without being circular
>you cannot create a simultaneously non-trivial, consistent and complete form of arithmetic

And down the list is:
>To have a better understanding you must select your sources, but your understanding can influence your selection in ways that harm your understanding
>>
>>21008
I know I am a week late, but Milo is right. That mosque is very anti LGBT and misogynistic. Even the apologetic TYT said that when they reported on this.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.