[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Francisco's tech bros told: get out of the gayborhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/02/san-francisco-gay-bars-shut-down-lgbt-tenderloin-castro-district

I giggled the entire time I read this article.
>>
This isn't a discrimination thing, it's a gentrification thing.
>>
I'm sure they can find some other place that makes a good appletini.
>>
>>20814
>the guardian
no.
Huffington post is more entertaining at least.
>>
>>20828
They're just the liberal equivalent of The Daily Mail. They were at the forefront of the Snowden leaks and hire legitimate nobias journalists to compliment their opinion writers. It's at least a legitimate newspaper, Anon.

The Huffington Post is the liberal equivalent of Breitbart. In fact both were designed by Andrew Breitbart, the grandfather of modern click bait journalism. That's a whole other sub-tier of yellow journalism and muckraking.
>>
>>20814
Ha. It really sucks to see your community diluted like that. Why does this happen in the first place? Is there that much interest in moving to a gay town if you are straight? I would have just left them there, out of respect.

like >>20824 said, it's just a rainbow-themed case of gentrification and population shift, making their daily plight hilarious.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.