[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anonymous attacks AFD (Germany)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0
Anonymous erklärt der AFD den Krieg.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nh8z-8EWoM&feature=youtu.be

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.
>>
Is AFD the anti immigration one? So it's leddit pretending to be anonymoose again doing exactly what big business wants?
>>
>>20703
It's all LEEJIN XDDD fags at this point. The glory days of 2007 are long gone.
>>
>>20713
Exactly, the original anonymous is long gone
>>
You guys are just necrophiliacs who like to fuck the dead name of Anonymous.
>>
>>20701
how does this guy have the time to make so many videos with all that hacking? I wish I could speak that many languages
>>
>LE XD ANONYMOOSE DO NOT FORGIVE EXPOCT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Out. Now.
>>
Impossible. 99.9% of German channers are pro-AfD or apolitical.
>>
I'm almost certain Anonymous has been dead for a long time
>>
>>20798
It's been dead since dat guy snitched bruv :(
I actually really liked anonymouse but I suppose he was faced with a very difficult ultimatum
>>
>>20726
We aren't necrophiliacs - Annonymous is like a phoenix rising from the ashes!
>>
English translation, please?

I'm trying to make my old college German work, but what with the voice distortion and all I'm only catching every 4th or 5th word. :(
>>
>>20886
Whole vid or just title and desc.?
>>
We are Anonymous. For a long time we observe the so-called Alternative for Germany. The statements of recent days compel us to take action now.

Frauke Petry, Beatrix von Storch as another alternative for Germany politicians want the police can shoot at refugees. Even women and children should be stopped by force of arms on the border. This is the culmination of the racist, xenophobic and misanthropic propaganda and policies of the so-called Alternative for Germany.

Anonymous is every man for freedom and equality. Vulnerable people must be protected against arbitrariness and violence of these extremists. Politicians of established parties have indeed shown outraged by the recent statements of the AFD.

As in other cases, however, no problem solutions and improvements can be expected from the state apparatus and the established elites.

As a hierarchy-free and free collective we therefore force a societal response to the worrying development in Germany. We can such anti-democratic statements henceforth no longer sit idly by and trust in the policy. We need to take in hand the problem now.
>>
>>20886
Hello World,
We are Anonymous. For a long time now we watch the so called "Alternative für Deutschland". The statements of the last days forced us to do something.
Frauke Petry, Beatrix von Storch and other politicians of the "Alternative für Deutschland want to make the police shoot on Refugees. Even women and kids should be stopped at the border with armed force. This is the top of racial, xenophobic and inhuman propaganda and politic of the so called "Alternative für Deutschland".
Anonymous stands for freedom and equality of all people. People in need of protection must be protected of this despotism and force of those extremists. Politicians of established political partys disgusted about those new statements of the "AlternativeFürDeutschland (AFD)"
Like in other problematic cases no improvements can be expected from the state and the established elites. As an free collective with no hierarchie we force a social answer on the raising anexity of that development in germany. We cannot stand back of those anti-democtratic statements and we cannot trust on politics. WE have to deal with this problem.
Anonymous wants to do his share. We declare war on the so called "Alternative für Deutschland".
Anonymous does not want to stand back anymore from fear and hatred beeing created and used by the "Alternative für Deutschland".
We will attack their Internet presence to fight this inhuman populism.
We are Anonymous
We are Legion
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

There you go. ^^ Not that good in english and stoned but tried my best.
>>
>>20713
>glory days
>2007

Pretty sure it was earlier. Not when you discovered it after that Fox News yellow van report.
>>
U declare bullshit, you will observe as the Eu turns into the Arabean Union in few years. Farewell to Germany, France and other demoncratic states.
>>
>>20703
Anonymous(/group) isn't even on 4chan anymore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.