[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Law bitch demands chocolate for LIFE after getting eight KitKats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/law-student-demands-chocolate-life-7283907
>>
>>20650
Let her have it, this is natural selection working as intended.
>>
>>20650
8 is a lot of KitKats with no wafers inside them...
>>
Dude just look at her face.. I want to slap her so hard her head flies off. She literally has no soul, brain, morals, or humanity of any kind.
>>
>>20659
she looks pretty smug tbqh
>>
>Law Bitch
I imagined Judge Judy
>>
>>20657
What the fuck sort of factory manages to do that?
It's a high demand, but eight dude. Two is a lot. Eight is nuts.
>>
>>20650

I say she deserves a lifetime supply if kitkat can't put the wafer in the bars, that's their only job.

Although they'll probably expire and start to get that white shit on top before she finishes them all.
>>
>>20667
That's just bloom, it's not harmful.

I don't think she's entitled to a "life time" supply...just send her 8 bars and one extra for her pain and suffering.
>>
>>20665
They should be ashamed of themselves...
>>
>>20668
Nah nigga, they had one fucking job. They fucked up, time to pay up.

A year's supply at least.

Also how the shit do they determine what constitutes a years supply?
>>
>>20671
Probably determined on what the "nutritional standard" is.
Like maybe a bar a week for 25 years?
>>
>>20650
Send her 8 kitkat wafers to make up for it.
>>
>>20671
Do you buy your kitkats one at a time with no packaging?
>>
honestly? i fucking love kitkats and if I got eight with no wafer in them and had an opportunity to get free chocolate for life, i'd figure it was at least worth a shot
>>
>>20650

kill her
>>
>>20663
Would you not be smug too?
>>
>>20699
I would and I hope she wins. Law is about being a professional smartass
>>
>>20659
you do realize she's pulling this stunt to make a name for herself right? It's stupid, but at the same time, we're all talking about her, and I'm sure even more so in the lawyer circles.
>>
>A lifetime supply of unlimited kitkats...
And a diet coke right ?
>>
>>20650
I love the glee in her eyes

but i really hope her entitledness is just to get free candy. It's scary to think a future lawyer is actually this bitchy. Then again, lawyers are usually asshats
>>
>>20687
I have had it happen before, I don't really think it's uncommonly rare to happen, or maybe I got lucky but didn't even realize it.
>>
Lucky fuck. I want a year supply of kitkats.
>>
>>20650
>eight KitKats with no wafer
Lucky fuck. I mean, yeah, you're not getting the advertised product, but holy fucking shit, EIGHT KITKATS WITHOUT WAFERS
I mean, think of the statistical probability of that, god damn. I'd freeze each of those after biting halfway into them, as proof that I've attained something worthwhile in life.
>>
#lawbitch
>>
Omg that are the worlds problems. This isnt even a news
>>
Send her a year supply of Kit Kats with no wafers inside.
>>
>>20671
>>20672
She actually said "unlimited supply," if you read all the way. I'm assuming she just wants to buy them any time for free.
>>
>>20879
We know what she said faggot, we can read. We just think she should get a years supply.
>>
>>20826
you realize kitkats aren's shuffled, right?
If the machine misses 20 waffers, they are packed together, and put on shelved together.
>>
You turds serious? If my bloody kitkat was missing a core part of it, I would riot.
>>
>>20922
Still makes no difference. What were the fucking chances that the machine missed eight entire kitkats, in a row? There must be some thing that alerts the wafer loader to add more wafers to fill in, right? This means that, for at least eight entire kitkats, that thing malfunctioned.
>>
>>20941
>Still makes no difference. What were the fucking chances that the machine missed eight entire kitkats, in a row?
A lot better than it happening only once.
>>
>not kit kat chunky with peanut butter

losers gonna lose
>>
>>20717
What type that of law firm would want to hire her that are any worth?
>>
She brought the wrong chocolate bar. should have eaten a snickers.
>>
>>20650
Top kek at all the faggots getting assblasted over this. This whole thing almost definitely started as a joke (especially since she's a law student). She's likely just testing out her chops and shooting for some free chocolate along the way. Who wouldn't do that?

She probably doesn't even expect to get free chocolate for life - she's just playing the old trick of setting the demand overly high so it can be bargained down to what she really wants.

Also, look how fucking smug she looks. How hasn't this been made into a pepe yet?
>>
>>21032
What if there were no peanuts in the Snickers though?!?
>>
stupid whore.
>>
>>21048
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>21036
candy bars are srs bssnss sir, I know not what you're going on about.
>>
>>21036
A meme of her would be ultra rare...
>>
>>20665

have... you ever worked in a factor?

because that kind of stuff can happen incredibly easily.
>>
The last bag of kit kats I got were kinda skimpy on the wafers. It was like the wafers were thinner or something :(

I don't think chocolate for life, maybe like one hershey kiss once a month for next 3 years.
>>
>>21090
Definitely. Heck, you could get a rat wrapped in a Baby Ruth's package... No lifetime supply of candy would suffice. Just years of trauma therapy.
>>
>>21101
Then, with your factory experience, how many kitkats per second do you think they can crank out at the fastest modern factories?
>>
>>20650
To be fair I would too.
>>
>>21036
>How hasn't this been made into a pepe yet?
I saved that pic. I'm getting bored of pepes, I'm gonna go for subtlety and leave it at that, she is already smugness incarnate, with the finger and all
>>
>>21131
Maybe we can make her "Choco-girl" and fill the niche that there is no chocolate girl in a robe meme out there currently?!
>>
>>21137
>>21036
fuck it, now i wanted to see if I could. Reconstructing faces is difficult, but I'm pretty proud of this shit.

here you go:
http://i.imgur.com/BOqBrPT.jpg
>>
>>21145
She went from cute chocolate Muslim to evil incarnate, and all you had to do was remove Kit-Kat!
>>
>>20659
fully triggered
>>
>>21024
all publicity is good publicity
the fact that she will be recognizable is a plus for any firm that needs to be public
>>
>>21117
Why.
>>
>>21024
idk, I imagine many people in law firms would be tempted to hire someone that could get them free kit kats.
>>
I think she'd have a nervous breakdown if she had been eating Whoppers. I always manage to get a couple empty chewy ones in a package.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.