[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zika-linked condition: WHO declares global emergency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35459797
>>
Well damn
>>
>>20559
I'll start worrying when Madagascar closes all points of entry.
>>
Zikas a hoax you fool. If it's real, what it is, is a bio-weapon.
>>
>>20573
Hah fuck
>>
Don't care
>>
>>20559
Someone on /x/ said they would close all airports and international traffic in March of this year, I hope he was full of shit, that's when I move to the US.
>>
>>20615
A bioweapon created by nature. Which only affects newborn. To create a weak generation to let all those lazy niggers die.
>>
>>20698
> Which only affects newborn.
No, it affects everybody, but when a woman is pregnant the children might develop microcephaly.
>>
i attempted to report the arsenic tainted food from the animus river being handed out because a racist landzoner family that is the government needs money. but washington d.c. marshals threatened to arrest me. cuz. well they victimized slaves who run the supreme court are still victims. they run the courts. they will kill you!
>>
>>20661
no worries, no like you'll get the opportunity to have kids anyways
>>
Seriously? This is mother of bait and it isnt made on 4chan. People keep biting to this "new" virus that has little to no effect on normal human population with the rare exception of infection during pregnancy(even then its not 100% sure microcephaly will occur). seriously its not even flu worthy. You can only get it once and after that you are basically immune. This is the weakest thing they can fear monger right now. Even the new ebola was more credible than this.
>>
>>20615
Except that it's been around for years.
>>
Total bull 25000 cases in the United states every year and only 4 babies in south America show signs of deformity the question (not really ) Is what are they trying to distract people from
>>
>>20666
>Believing anyone on /x/
Nice Satan trips by the way.
>>
>>20846
almost 4,000 babies in brazil alone, in a normal year only 150 are born as pin heads in all of south america..
>>
Zuma is to the WHO what Isis is to the US military: a non issue that is blown way out of proportion to justify an increase in budget
>>
>>20810
>Americans will just have retarded babies
>how will anyone know the difference?
You're a fucking moron.

The mosquito that transmits this also transmits dengue and chikungunya.
>>
Literally WHO?
>>
>>20573
At that point, I'd head to New Zealand or one of its neighbouring islands.
>>
>>20573
I'm happy I got that joke lol
>>
>>21536
We've had a few cases with travelers coming in from some Pacific islands. The vector species of mosquito aren't native in New Zealand, and apparently the climate's too cold for them.

You'll be pretty bored here though.
>>
>>20615
If it's a bioweapon, it's pretty pathetic. No fatalities, 80% of infected are asymptomatic, 20% get a mild fever that lasts about a week, and it can only spread by a specific vector that can only survive in the tropics.
Reports of sexual transmission are coming in, but unless a patient is a prostitute, an outbreak is just not possible.

tl;dr: it's not a fucking bioweapon.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.