[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ontario Premier Wynne’s ‘pro-gay’ politics rile Indian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0
http://globalnews.ca/news/2488007/indian-holy-site-denies-wynne-customary-honour-over-pro-gay-politics/

>In an article entitled “Pro-gay Canadian leader runs into an ethical wall in Punjab,” The Hindustan Times said officials at Amritsar’s Golden Temple would deny Wynne the customary siropa since her “pro-gay” policies run contrary to Sikh values.

Thoughts? Are liberals out of touch with the ethnic people they love or does India require more cultural enrichment?
>>
>>20212
>Wynne
should be culturally enriched back. teach her to poo in the loo
>>
>>20227
> Wynne in the Loo
Sounds like it could be a movement...
>>
Who would ever vote for a lesbian? They're terrible.
>>
Just the result of the hypocrisy that is the left.

>try to bring people together in the name of multiculturalism
>wonder why homogeneous people with exclusive cultures don't want to mingle with each other.
>>
>>20212
>told by a smelly shitskin rat to get bent
>same gyppo cunts would not eat if it wasn't for canadian money going back home
How dare these tribal poos !

Lesbian armies to impose gay values on intolerant masses of diversity when?
>>
>>20270
Soon anon
Lesbians will wake up and realize they are more oppressed than people living in third world shitholes and will begin making demands of them
>>
Just another day for SJWs to do mental gymnastics is all.

India isn't pro-gay because the white man kept them down and so they are socially held back by the evils of the white man!

So essentially. Good thing about other culture = totally born of it's won volition. Bad Thing about other culture = product of interaction with white culture.

Liberals remove autonomy of ethnic people whenever they do something bad. Essentially viewing them as children. They hold the view that the are both superior to other cultures, yet equal and also in need of learning from this better culture that they view as inferior.

It isn't double think anymore, it's the unified circular vision of the one rule. White bad, brown good.

Liberals are starting to devolve to the level of people who deny evolution. Well, they already do that, but that's another story.
>>
>>20632
Kinda of agree.

Liberals are actually cultural supremacists. They replaced racial supremacy with cultural supremacy, but fall into a contradiction because of their own multiculturalism. This leads to a lot of passive aggressive policies and mindsets.
>>
>>20646
It's still the best option, because I would take anything other then a religious superiority. It needs to stay logical and there needs to be room for change. I am all for the killing of cultural ideals when it allows change. Mainly liberal's support it to show that they are equal to everyone else. But, that does not mean that they want it to take over. They want it to be controlled and fair. No opinion can prevail over another. And it definitely should not get involved in any government work. Thats why I hate republicans. They fight for there own opinion by forcing it in to the government. Creating rules that should never be established.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.