[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bundy Follower that was Shot Tried to Shoot Police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2016/1/28/ammon-bundy-urges-last-refuge-occupiers-to-go-home.html

Nobody told this guy that it was a nonviolent protest that just happened to have a lot of guns sitting around.
>>
>>19996
It's pretty obvious...
>>
>>19996
The guy on the bottom right is a radio talk show host named Pete Santilli. He has had dealings with /pol/ before and has posted on there many times. Anyone around during the failed 'American Spring' thing back in 2013 remembers how shady he was.
>>
But I thought he dindu nuffin?
>>
>>20000
I remember when a bunch of /pol/acks raided his shitty talk show and accused him of being a shill, good times
>>
>>20000
Nice quads.

Does anyone know whats going on with the guys face at the top left?
>>
>>20028
Nerve damage to one side of the face or had a stroke at some point. First time I saw it I thought he had a cheek full of tobacco or the photographer caught him at a bad moment.
>>
everybody has moustache
>>
>>19996
what's that star thing and why does the top right guy not have one?
>>
>>20183
The article does say only 7 people were arrested in the traffic stop
>As with Bundy and the seven others arrested a day earlier, officials said the men will each face a felony charge.
Yet there are 8 pictures. Maybe the top right guy is the one who died?
>A man identified as Finicum gets out of the truck. At first, he has his hands up, but then he reaches into his pocket and he falls into the snow.
>>
>>19996
>Tried to shoot police

*confirmation bias detected*
>>
>>20185
Nay, the article names the people in the picture at some point. One was arrested in another state entirely.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.