[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breaking: Nordic Countries to Deport Most Refugees
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 0
http://www.globalpost.com/article/6725894/2016/01/28/sweden-expects-expel-80000-asylum-seekers

>Up to 130k to be sent home from Sweden and up to 80k from Finland.

>Further, Algeria, Morocco, and Tunisia are now designated as safe countries and are no longer permitted.

>Even Germany will now be taking measures to stop more from entering.

>of those that will be allowed to stay, it will now be harder/ take longer to petition relatives
>>
>>19954
Sorry, the numbers are up to 80k from Sweeden, and over 20k from Finland. 165k and 32k are the numbers for the recent migrants in the respective countries.
>>
>In neighbouring Sweden, Interior Minister Anders Ygeman said Wednesday that the government is planning over several years to deport up to 80,000 people whose asylum applications are set to be rejected.
>over several years

Why not just round them up and kick them out in bulk? 7 years is enough time for them to disappear and remain their illegally. It's also enough time for their government to change its mind again.
>>
>>19954
Sounds like they aren't up for a challenge. Typical.

Immigrants are a huge source for cheap labor and can take the low earning jobs so people can focus on high earning jobs and careers. They also participate in the economy. The only thing you need to worry about is allotting residences, managing the food demand and integrating them into society so they do not become outcasts or criminals. Xenophobia and tribalism gets in the way of that.
>>
I'm very happy you guys are shedding this cancerous concentrations of ungrateful, violent cultures. I've from Buenos Aries and I say, kill me all.
>>
>>19975
I agree. Everyone believed William Seward was crazy when he bought all of Alaska for 7 million dollars.

All the human capital that flowed in is an opportunity to display the strength of western values and help people in desperate need on the one hand, but it's also Europe's best shot at economic growth.
>>
>>19975
>Immigrants are a huge source for cheap labor and can take the low earning jobs so people can focus on high earning jobs and careers
But that's not how it works at all.
In reality businesses do everything they can to funnel the money to the top and to the shareholders, and foreign workers are but one tool in their arsenal. At least there's now a lawsuit brought against companies for firing Americans and replacing them with lesser paid foreigners with fewer rights:
http://money.cnn.com/2016/01/25/technology/disney-h1b-workers/index.html

Who looks at the US's massive wealth disparity and wants to emulate it? It's disastrous.
You can completely ignore the ethnic nepotism that binds a society together if you wish, but you shouldn't ignore who stands to gain or lose with this obvious economic manipulation.
>>
>>19987
Your link did not support the argument that liberal immigration policy has a detrimental impact on income inequality in either a micro or macro sense.

On the other hand, it should be obvious how a ethnically nepotistic society would directly feed wealth and social disparities.

In the EU there's no Jim Crow laws limiting where or how people may work. What may or may not happen in a municipal, 'Micky mouse' court has no macroeconomic bearing generally or for the EU specifically.
>>
>>19988
>Your link did not support the argument that liberal immigration policy has a detrimental impact on income inequality in either a micro or macro sense.
No, that particular link is separate from the point I was making. It's to show that legal action is finally being taken since the companies made a blunder and did not include a hush order clause.
Flooding the workforce with cheap laborers (Mexicans for physical, South Asians for IT stuff) that don't have the same legal rights as Americans and are paid less creates a competition that no common American can (or wants to) win. There is nothing healthy about competing for scraps as the cookie itself is taken away from the remnants of our middle class.
I'll address the other point with some pasta that won't fit in this post of mine.
>>
>>19990
https://ose.utsc.utoronto.ca/ose/story.php?id=2135
>Previous research shows people are less likely to feel connected to people outside their own ethnic groups, and we wanted to know why,says Gutsell. What we found is that there is a basic difference in the way people's brains react to those from other ethnic backgrounds. Observing someone of a different race produced significantly less motor-cortex activity than observing a person of one's own race.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0095660
>Our analysis shows that peace does not depend on integrated coexistence, but rather on well defined topographical and political boundaries separating groups.

http://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2013/study-asks-is-a-better-world-possible/
>policymakers have attempted to create communities where a diverse group of residents not only live close to one other but also interact freely -in other words, neighborhoods that are both integrated and socially cohesive.
>The more integrated a neighborhood is, the less socially cohesive it becomes, and vice versa.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
https://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
>Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam, author of Bowling Alone, is very nervous about releasing his new research, and understandably so.
>His five-year study shows that immigration and ethnic diversity have a devastating short- and medium-term influence on the social capital, fabric of associations, trust, and neighborliness that create and sustain communities.
>>
>>19988
It's also worth noting that the majority of the refugees are not simply economic migrants, but asyliees.
>>
>>19991
>>19990

Thanks for the links. I'll read them and sleep on it.
>>
>>19994
Thank you. I love you, /news/.
I could rant on and on about how much I hate business's stranglehold over government policy.
>>
>>19969
They know that.
>>
>>19995
This board is great.
>>
>>19975
These "people" will destroy the fabric of western society. The economy be damned, why would you allow this? They've shown, even in the long run, they refuse to integrate. As their number increase and natives decrease, they will simply supplant. Not only in terms of jobs (their kids won't want "the jobs nobody else wants") but in terms of culture.

This is final stage Roman empire shit.
>>
>take in vast amounts of refugees
>have no choice but to deport vast amounts of refugees your government cannot afford
Sweden meh
>>
>>19954
>Everbody is welcome! As many as can fit! Fuck it, we will take you by the boatload!
>Anybody who disagrees with this is RACIST
>Wait... hold on. Too many people now. No more people please. You have to go back now. Sorry, we didn't really mean everyone is welcome. Sorry. No more rape please.
>pls no rape
>>
>>19975
maybe if you import people who share our values, if you think middle eastern muslims will integrate into western countries you're wrong
>>
>>19975

Keep counting your money, traitor. One day, one of those low cost workers will slit your throat for it. And nobody will stop them, because society will have collapsed.
>>
>>20065
No, that won't happen. Stay jelly, stay poor.
>>
They are literally pandering right now, none of this will happen.
>>
>>20069
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_revolutions_and_rebellions
>>
it's about time they woke up.
>>
>>20039
The economy as it is now and has been in recent years is working right now, but is on long term sight unsustainable and would be the one to go damned in in the next decades. The people you put in quotation marks, are probably the only possible solution to the demographic fuckery, which is going to happen in less than 60 years. The integration process is not yet matured enough to ensure a proper assimilation, but alienating and jumping on the xenophobia are just going to further inhibit this process either.
>>
>>20140

Wishful thinking. I am from Germany, huge percentage of people with Arab/Turkish/MENA background have lived here for several generations now and are still only a burden on society. Anti-intellectual, greedy, violent. I don't know if you know any Arabs in person, but you should so you coult learn about the general mentality and work ethic. Arabs think of themselves as clever business-men. And a clever business-man doesn't have to work hard, right? They're too good for that. So bringing in more of those people (albeit with good intentions) is complete insanity. I think this will not solve any problem with an aging population, but accelerate the problem. Why should the "newcomers" (newspeak!) ever work, when they get anything for free anyway.
>>
>>20140
Who fucking cares about the economy? The economy isn't a country, a country is it's people, if you replace the people then you have a different country.

If your economy isn't doing well because your people aren't having enough kids, then maybe you need to fucking figure out why that is isn't of shipping in 6 gorillion 70 IQ retards from the desert to genocide your population.
>>
>>20148
I am from Germany either. I have lived my whole life in such cultural hotspots. I also have encountered people, specifically men, who behave just like you described. However even in my district, which gets a wrongfully bad reputation for having self-segregated communities, there are more and more young, 2nd generation migrants who pursue higher education. There certainly is bored, criminal youth, but those who were one of them years ago do now want to have a stable and good income, because values are starting to shift here. It's still not everyone but it was an increasing number. For me it's for sure, that giving them perspectives and an education to make those reachable will lead to a slow but steady assimilation. And since no one is denying obvious problems anymore, it will lead to more integration strategies being made and properly enforced. There is nothing more important for the government right now, as to make that work.
>>
>>20162
we know what the problem is, we don't need to figure it out anymore. There is just no point of return anymore regarding the demographic problems. They will come. And the only thing that can be done is damage control. Besides, I don't think, that I need to explain to as to why a stable economy is an important part of a functioning society.
>>
Importing muslims is a retarded short term fix that will make everything worse.

Government should instead focus on making family life easier in central europe so that people are actually willing to make babbies.
>>
>>20163
>replacing native people and wasting money for it is ok because muh corporate interests
t. germcuck trying to justify genocide AGAIN
>>
Another step to global I D chips for all .this is another step to gain the public opinion towards
I D chips .take away people's security and they will want it.the banking lords want to control everything you do
>>
>>19995
would you rant a little bit about it I would like to know more
>>
>>19975
Feel free to grab some up for yourself, there are already plenty right now.
>>
Why are the men of these countries not staying behind to fight for their country.
>>
>>20165
>They will come
Why do people act as if in [CURRENT YEAR] we don't have the basic function of government that is keeping the fatherland secure?

If the government isn't doing it's most fundamental job imaginable for a government then kick their asses out and replace them with someone that's willing to do the job.

Nobody has to suffer a bunch of untermensch invading just because some limp wristed male feminists and Jews declared that they can't, read don't want to, do anything about it.

Also, we're like 10 years away from automation, we don't need to be importing the entire third world into countries that don't suck anymore. Slave labor will be a thing of the past soon enough once we have robots, so why ruin your country?
>>
>>20166
For something to even qualify as a short term fix it actually has to fix something first.
>>
>>20200
>Automation
Seriously people need to read up on this, its inevitability has the potential to cushion demographic decline in 1st world country.
>>
Too little, too late.
>>
>>20181
because they are pussified and much more cowardly

funny and amazing we are seeing their women fight in arms and taking out more ISIS members than ever
>>
>>20165
"demographic problems" aren't problems for anything but global capitalist economy.
>>
>>19983
We're ungrateful and violent? We aren't the ones raping the people giving us a home.
>>
>>20058
>if you think middle eastern muslims will integrate into western countries you're wrong
Fucking this. Grown up people won't change their behaviour at all. Their kids might, and the kids of their kids will probably fully integrate into the societies they are born in, but the first generation that comes to a country, the grown ups, will not adapt.
This comes from a Romanian who left his country at the age of 9.
>>
>Be me
>Live in Argentina (inb4 not white)
>Read about shit going on in shittier countries / continents / regions (middle east, africa, literallywhoistan, and so on)
>Read about shit going on in top tier countries (us, germany, finland)
>Realize that despite all the flaws in my country (and south america in general) has, we have better infrastructure/laws than shit tier countries, and no feminism, mudskins and such problems of top tier
>Also realize that large water and oil reserves are in south america
You guys should burn everything, leave the damn place and come to south america in order to regroup and regain your country
>>
>>19975
>source of cheap labor
No such thing in Europe and the UK as far as I'm aware. UK minimum is 6.7 per hour. That is four times higher than what I was earning in my last full-time job in South Africa.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.