[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mysterious boom along US eastern seaboard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 76549.gif (878 KB, 1383x1042) Image search: [Google]
76549.gif
878 KB, 1383x1042
Mysterious booms confirmed not to be earthquakes felt all over South Jersey two days after the same occurrence took place in South Carolina

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Jersey-Shore-Shaking-Hamilton-366879921.html

http://wncn.com/2016/01/26/loud-booms-heard-and-shaking-felt-near-charleston-sc/

Occurrences are argued to be sonic booms but local military bases are denying responsibility.
>>
Cloverfield
>>
>>19925
The military would deny it even if they confirmed they did it internally. The last thing they want is evidence of their movements leaking into the press.
>>
Maybe that anon that made the thread about the "UFO" wasn't such a dumb jackass after all.
>>
>>19925
Maybe the reactor on the natilus finally went super critical. Or those h-bombs we "lost" in south carolina partially exploded.
>>
Bloop 2 maybe?
>>
>>19940
I wish the aliens stopped cockteasing us like that. show up already
>>
It's just the Jews testing a new state of the art gentile-jewification machine.
>>
Aw shit
>>
It's starting to look like it was military training off the coast. If this is the last we hear of investigation you know the media just quit because it's classified.
>>
>>19925

Meteor. It happens.
>>
>>19925
Did you even read the articles you posted?
>the military is taking responsibility
F-35 tests.
>>
They were confirmed F-35 tests, similar tests have been occurring on the West Coast as well.
>>
Xcom project tests
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.