[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refugees going home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1231241242.jpg (88 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1231241242.jpg
88 KB, 620x349
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/homesick-and-fed-up-iraqi-refugees-in-germany-head-home-1.2755520
Apparently the drudgery of daily life wasn't what they expected when they went to Germany
>>
>>19892
>Europe is for Europeans
What, is Europe not good enough for your high standards? I'm fine with these guys leaving, but I thought they came here because of how horrible home was. Boredom should be a small problem.
>>
>>19916
>I thought they came here because of how horrible home was.
And now you've learned better.
>>
>"I'm not saying that Germany is not nice. It is nice, but it's for European people,"
At least someone gets it
>>
>>19916
They just missed their 3rd World cesspool...
>>
>>19931
could it be? the solution to the refugee crisis is germans' sense of humor?
>>
>>19916
They're leaving because they can't harass/assault women and get away with it like in their shithole homeland.
>>
>>19930
Thsir homeland is horrible, it just doesn't have as many rules and regulations and barriers and policemen and whatnit. It's a very differrnt climate and not one I guess they want.

I was always suprised that so many left to go to Westdrn countries. I know their cou tries are shit but I thought that thry must have at least a little pride, or at least longing, for their homeland, culture and people.
>>
>>19957
German's have a great sense of humor.
I will now tell you a German joke.

>Knock knock.
Who is there?
>A cannibal.
What?
>You are about to die and be eaten.
Asshole! I will murder you first!
>>
>>19957
does anyone have the screenshot from /int/ about how dangerous it is to be australian santa?
>>
>>20047
I know that's from South Park but that's a pretty good description of what German humor actually is.
>>
>>20103
I want this too.
>>
>>19892
>"refugees"
>>
>Germany was too boring, going back to Iraq.

EUROCUCKS BTFO
>>
>>19892
They are muslims who came to a country that above all things loves beer, pork, and rational thinking. Was haben sie erwartet?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.