[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internet shocked and outraged by Phoenix teens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 1
File: article-phoenix-0123.jpg (33 KB, 635x398) Image search: [Google]
article-phoenix-0123.jpg
33 KB, 635x398
Phoenix teen girls post shocking (!) pic showing them with their shirts spelling out a racial (!!) slur (!!!), a word which must not be mentioned. Social media respond with outrage: “Arizona has been stricken with another blatant expression of racism and ignorance” says a petition asking for a harsh punishment for the girls (stoning at least). They received a disciplinary sentence, most likely a 5 day suspension, which of course "does not fit the total ignorance and cruelty of the crime". The internet has seen enough: "these expressions of racism will not be tolerated any longer,” it concludes.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/phoenix-teens-spark-outrage-posting-racist-pic-article-1.2507148
>>
>>19221
Fucking Internet man... On one hand it's glorious, on the second it lets retards band together in a large enough group to make an unfortunate difference.
>>
>>19221
>when you get BTFO

Toppest of laughs
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>19221
>They received a disciplinary sentence, most likely a 5 day suspension, which of course "does not fit the total ignorance and cruelty of the crime".

What, do they honestly think the kids should be expelled from school because they spelled out an offensive word? I bet these are the same types who cry about disproportionate sentencing whenever some pothead goes to jail.
>>
>>19228
What don't you get?
>>
>>19235
Calling this a "crime" is just downright absurd

>>19228
just look at the picture
>>
>>19235

>I bet these are the same types who cry about disproportionate sentencing whenever some pothead goes to jail

Bingo! The same people who think Trump is a racist for talking about illegal immigration.
>>
>>19241
>The same people who think Trump is a racist for talking about illegal immigration.

So you mean 75% of the country then.
>>
>>19221
Yet people praise oregon for whiteness month, an actual campaign for racial hatred.
>>
>>19244

Not even

source or stfu
>>
>>19221
Who ever justifies this is a complete retard themself.

Its the same as walking around with a "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" shirt or fuck xxx race shirt.

People have been expelled from school for less. They need to be ridiculed, and taught this kind of behavior is offensive and shouldnt be acceptable.

Bullshit happens, but kids man... You gotta learn the hardway sometimes.
>>
>>19267
quality bait
>>
>>19267
>People have been expelled from school for less.

Maybe, but those who did less didn't get nationwide news coverage.
>>
C R * * * E R
Now we all know they'd be chill with that shit.
>>
>>19268
thanks for pointing out, for a moment I thought >>19267 is serious
>>
>>19251
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/31/upshot/donald-trumps-strongest-supporters-a-certain-kind-of-democrat.html
>>
>>19221
I'm truly shocked and outraged by those Phoenix teens

Truly
>>
>>19221
They didn't spell anything though, so why should they be disciplined? because some pussy was "offended"?
>>
>>19221
>does not fit the total ignorance and cruelty of the crime
>the crime
>Freedom of speech and expression is a crime in America

Liberals need to be purged.
>>
>>19235
>>19241
DINDU
>>
>>19221
>(stoning at least)

fuking kek
>>
>>19285
We old testament now.
>>
>>19221
>some people wear shirts
>BIX NOOD MOFUGGA NIGGA
>a bunch of girls now have to look back wherever they go because of niggers

The fact that everyone sees "nigger" just shows people are inherently racist but the trend now is "positive" discrimination towards non-whites and outright harassment to the point of crime towards white people who carry the country on their shoulders while worthless parasites eat
>>
Here's a news report of the incident which shows a Black guy initiating a confrontation with a White guy:
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/ahwatukee/district-aware-and-outraged-by-racist-photo-allegedly-snapped-by-high-school-seniors
Blacks are dumber and more violent than Whites, and as a White I hate being around minorities.
>>
>>19221
Nicker?
Nigher?
Nipper?
Nidder?

Or maybe they're just mathletes who wanted to talk about nimbers.
We need more young girls interested in higher mathematics. I think it's great.
>>
>>19292
It was actually just a clever adverstising campaign for NieR.
>>
>>19276
F A * * OT
>>
>>19221
>Read article
>Their shirts actually say N1**ER
>>
They should have been lectured and given a few days detention, this isn't something that (black) people should have to deal with at school. N1**er is not just any word.

That said, the fucking change.org petition to expel them is priceless.
>>
>>19322

At least they censored it.
>>
Sequel soon
fuck yeah Platinum
>>
>>19322
I don't see a 1...
>>
Nipper?
>>
>>19332
>The girls were wearing the shirts for senior picture day, when a larger group of students wore lettered tees and posed to spell out “Best You’ve Ever Seen Class of 2016.”

>“Best You’ve Ever Seen Class of 2016.”

There's no 'I's and the 'L' is capitalized like the other letters.
>>
>>19221

>Kids being harmless kids

>internet gets involved

>Everyone leaves unhappy

Fuck Tumblr, fuck Reddit and fuck this place too.

Everyone online is a retarded cunt.
>>
Who gives a shit.
>>
Hah, I live not to far from there. Sometimes living in Arizona can be shameful. :(
>>
>>19276
Cringer?
>>
>>19221
>tfw I went to that high school

These kids are fucking idiots. Chalk up another one to "All-White-Tukee".
>>
>>19325
They should be punished, but not any more so than if they had spelled out "fuck" or some other obscenity on their shirts.
>>
>>19221
What an outrage, such scandal, omg i can't breathe.... They didn't even spell the whole word... But letting your kids twerk and wear practically no clothes is fine... Wtf. Stop crying and get on with your lives. Stop being pathetic.
>>
I live in New York City. The number of times I hear dark skinned people calling other dark skinned people 'my nigger' is in the millions. Could this be Black privilege?
>>
>>19399
It's a double standard. They exist. Get used to it.
>>
>>19221
I bet they are all wet in the head.
>>
>43.282 people signed the change.org petition to expell them for something that is a /b/-tier "lol, cussword!"

>>19280
it's truly, truly outrageous
>>
>>19279
>New York times

Top kek
>>
I live in small town America and at school I hear kids singing about hanging blacks and sending them back to Africa. The kids who do that can't put together a complete thought. Just be glad they are incompetent.
>>
I've gotten to the point that I hate hearing "the n word". I don't hate the actual word "nigger", I just hate the fact that grown adults can't even say it.

It's the most childish shit I've ever seen.

Yet.
>>
>>19346
They used the 1 for the i, look closer at the pic and you'll see it.

>>19389
Slurs aren't like other swear words. They have a history and a present reality of being associated with innocent people's lives being ducked up and even ended due to ignorance and hate.
If I call someone a dumbass, I'm not invoking anywhere near as much cultural trauma as if I call them a nigger. Nobody ever went out looking for dumbasses to lynch.

I don't mean to be condescending or anything, but until you've been on the receiving end you just aren't likely to see the whole picture.
>>
reminds me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwrUkeYxUF0
>>
>>19424
What's wrong with the NYT?
>>
>>19439
>I don't mean to be condescending or anything, but until you've been on the receiving end you just aren't likely to see the whole picture.

Not that Anon and I know the issue with context. However, I never owned a slave and no one in America is a slave. No black person alive today would have actual fear of being lynched. Sticks and stones.
>>
>>19221
These bitches went looking for trouble and found it. We should not give a fuck.
>>
>>19221
SUPPORT FREEDOM OF SPEECH
>>
>>19478
a person of color detected
>>
>>19458
Because racial slurs can be used on anyone of anyone race and it has all the same meaning and pain.

Good one.
>>
>>19458
>no one in America is a slave
What is debt?
>>
>>19494
So calling Obama a nigger causes more pain than calling a white man who barely scrapes by a welfare cracker?

>>19496
So we're all equal?
>>
>>19496
>What is debt?
it's money you borrowed and didn't pay back yet
>>
>>19496
That's indentured servitude.
>>
>>19496
Something you choose to take on that can be discharged by fulfilling your obligation to pay it back (plus interest) or through methods like bankruptcy. It isn't life long, nor does it take away any significant rights as slavery did.
>>
People who annoy you
>>
>>19506
Wow, is this really how low your generation has sunk into the pit of entitlement. Debt is money owed you willingly borrowed and for which you agreed to pay interest.
>>
>>19502
Didn't imply racial slurs vary in weight. I'm saying they're a different category than regular swear words.
>>
>>19221
they don't deserve ht epunishment
let them go free
they're kids man
>>
>>19520
They aren't and shouldn't be. Offense is taken not given, sticks and stones etc
>>
>>19399
>>19405
What the fuck?
>Why can't I use that word?
>Only black people get to use it. :(
Come on now, don't throw a fit.
Double standard my ass.
>>
>>19525
it IS double standard
>>
>>19518
Indentured servitude is transport to the free world you willingly borrowed and for which you agreed to pay peonage.

Literally debt.
>>
>>19458
>Not that Anon and I know the issue with context. However, I never owned a slave and no one in America is a slave. No black person alive today would have actual fear of being lynched. Sticks and stones.
It's less about lynchings and slave ownership and more about words like nigger and faggot being followed by beatings on the playground and ostracization or bullying of one form or another. If you choose to use these words in "polite company" then you should know that others will judge you for it, thinking that you had a less than educational upbringing that didn't teach you that those words shouldn't be spoken by educated people who deserve to be respected. tbh
>>
>>19529
I like your name honestly.
>>
>>19536
ahh thanks
i wanna see how many people i can reel in
>>
>>19399

Are we really going to pretend there's no difference?

>nigga
Bro,Dude,Buddy etc
>nigger
Racial Slur

You don't have to agree with it, but to pretend you don't know there's a difference. Come on dude.
>>
>>19542
nigga derived from nigger
it was both used a racial slurs
now people use nigga as homeboy or in that nature
right mein nigga?
>>
>>19547

What is used to be for is irrelevant, many words change all the time. It's current purpose is different from the racial slur. I don't get why people pretend they don't know the difference.
>>
>>19553
>what it used to be fore is irrelevant
same for the
>swatiska
>circumcision
>feminism
yeah lets get with the time goys
>>
>>19557

Show me where people currently use a swastika as a sign of friendship.

This bait is stale, I expected more from this board. But I'm on 4chan.
>>
>>19559
Look up "buddihism"
>>
>>19533
Debt isn't paid off on labor (directly) and there are ways out of it like bankruptcy.
>>
>>19535
The word faggot has nothing to do with homosexuals, but some homosexuals happen to be gigantic faggots. In that particular case, context matters a lot. Only morons assume it is always a slur based on sexuality. Why has your wonderful education not taught you the definitions of words?
>>
Blacks are a lot more worried about skin color and more racist than any white man I have ever met. Ask white man who witnesses a crime "what color was he, he responds a Black Man" , ask a black man and he responds a light skinned black man or a red skinned black man . also it is ok to have black miss America or the united negro college fund. but you can't have white miss America or the white people college fund. When these things stop, the racism will stop. But not until blacks stop being racist will whites top being racist
>>
>>19612
#TRIGGERTRIGGERTRIGGER TRIGGERTRIGGERTRIGGER TRIGGERTRIGGERTRIGGER TRIGGERTRIGGERTRIGGER TRIGGERTRIGGERTRIGGER TRIGGERTRIGGERTRIGGER
>>
To put it in simple terms they cry for equality but they don't want to be equal, they want to be more equal.
>>
muh outrage
>>
>>19445
Propaganda tabloid

Supported Iraq war, changed article on Clinton email scandal when she asked for some changes and their coverage of Chairman Pao was biased af.
>>
>>19276
>>CRULLER
Because white people and donuts, man.
>>
>>19575
>When these things stop, the racism will stop.

lol no.

People will call black people niggers regardless.
>>
>>19542
"Nigga" is the way black people say "nigger". Due to their broad mouths they can't pronounce it correctly. Also it's sounds droller. But it's the same word
>>
>>19571
You're awfully edgy on the Internet, but if you're like this irl, nobody will want to be around you.
>>
>>19542
>noooooo stop shooting at meeeeeee I said niggA, with an A!! Please stop shooting at me!!!
^(You)
>>
>>19560
It's a sign of luck in East Asian cultures but yeah I agree with that.
>>
*ERIN*?

they're all named Erin but they stood in the wrong order? that seems dumb.
>>
>>19535
>It's less about lynchings and slave ownership and more about words like nigger and faggot being followed by beatings on the playground and ostracization or bullying of one form or another.

But that can be true for any word or any kid. I'm neither a nigger nor a faggot and I was bullied all through elementary school for anything and everything. If what you say is true, then black people shouldn't ever say it, yet they're constantly on about it.
>>
>>19713
They weren't yelling "nigger" and then beating each other, that's why it's a double standard. If you choose to not respect the social order, that's all you, I'm just telling you what the social order is.
>>
My god, 2016 is going to be just like 2015: Everyone getting offended by everything.
>>
>>19432
>underage
>>
>>19660
>promoting the complete understanding of a word is edgy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggot

I also know a few people who tend to refer to an entire cigarette as a faggot or fag, not just the spent end, and some who use it almost as a synonym to punk, but more exaggerated.
>>
>>19789
>it's okay to call someone a faggot, because it's also a synonym for cigarette.
So many edges on you millennials. Good luck.
>>
>>19837
>misdirection of points made
>I am a rational person!
>>
>>19235
>because they spelled out an offensive word?
from the pic they didn't spell shit, it looks pretty censored to me
nigger isn't ni**er...
>>
>>19647
>propaganda tabloid

So pretty much all news sources.
>>
All the white people in this thread complaining that the word Nigger has no meaning have never faced any kind of meaningful discrimination. Read the blogs of any white person that has moved to East Asia where they face actual discrimination are always the loudest and make big deals of even the slightest tiny bit of discrimination. It hardly ever comes up in blogs done by black people because its always much lighter and atleast applied evenly
>>
>>19221
Willing to bet in a few years some of those girls are gonna be riding the BBC
>>
>>19542
Being incapable of correctly pronouncing a word does not change said word, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>19999
And yet, here you are meta-bitching about a partially censored series of t-shirts that spell nigger. "Lighter and evenly applied" indeed.
>>
>>19235
This is why 4chan is awful. Fuck off republitroll
>>
>>20197
Go back to readit
>>
What a SHAME!!
It's 2016 we should all be past this kind of nonsense.
Last I checked we all BREATHE and BLEED the same.
The word should be banned from all forms of expression public and private.
Also terms like..Mexican-American, African-American, and Native-American should all be changed to "American"
"Integration Not Segregation"
>>
**GG**s
>>
>>19291

> blacks are dumber
> are dumber
> dumber

lel
>>
>>19837
>>19660
>oh wow this person actually has a stable argument, time to call him names
Report submitted! Window will close in 3 seconds...
>>
>>19221
It could be spelling Ginger and they're just standing in the wrong order.
>>
>>19223
The thread should have ended here. This is profound.
>>
>>19364
Cracker actually but close enough
Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.