[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/b/ confirmed for being full of 16 year olds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0
When did '4chan' become so fucking lame?

http://www.smh.com.au/world/islamic-state-heads-replaced-by-rubber-ducks-courtesy-of-4chan-20151129-glanmi.html
>>
>>1899
You mean when did journalism become so fucking lame? How is this shit any different than caturday and the rest? It's not /b/'s fault some "journalist" had nothing better to write about other than a few fags' photoshop fun.
>>
>>1929
>

Thank Willy Hurst
>>
>>1899
They talk about Anonymous, and talk about 4chan being the birthplace of memes... But don't mention that 4 Chan is the birthplace of Anonymous? Shity journalism.

Also this is the type of stuff Anon should be doing. Go hack some isis accounts and replace their profile pictures with rubber ducks
>>
>>1899
>When did '4chan' become so fucking lame?

When you started using it. lol burnnn

I'll be here all day.
>>
>>2405
Anon, 4chan's been lame for more than the past 3 days.
>>
>>2413
If 4chan has been lame for such a long period of time, then there's no reason to whine about it. Rubber ducks on ISIS heads? kek. They're not aiming to state a message; they're more than likely just doing it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>2402
4chan and Anonymous are not related. It started here but the current "Anonymous" is just a bunch of whiteknight redditor faggots.
>>
>/b/
It was [s4s] retard
>>
>>1899
It was actually /s4s/, but give credit to Reddit. We don't want more moralfags normalfags here.

>>2402
We're not anyway related to Anonemas. They were already considered cancer in 2008.
>>
>smh.au
kek
>>
>>2444
Anonymous wasnt cancer but those who came here because of it were. Americans deal with social justice so stupidly I bet OCW imploded without external "forces".
>>
>>2427
I was under the impression that there are off shoots of Anonymous groups, not a whole collective. Especially Lulzsec, Antisec, and Ghost Security.
>>
>>2454
Cancer is called cancer because it has undesirable growths. They were just having fun back then, but their activity never belonged on 4chan.
>>
>>2454
>Anonymous wasnt cancer
Yeah, in the first week. After this, they all turned into moralfags.
>>
That's fucking funny thanks OP
>>
This is a suprise i would think it would be younger than that.
>>
>>1899

i blame t*rks
>>
>>1899
And who said /news/ would be useless?

Thanks for the link OP
>>
>>1899
You don't seem to understand what [s4s] is all about, clearly.
>>
>>2
>>
>>1899
>smh
tbh fam
>>
>>1899
>>2444
source: >>>/s4s/3936398
>>
>>1899
>/b/ confirmed for being full of 16 year olds
So nothing has changed over the past decade?
>>
>>3299
Mash the phone with your thumb? Baby babbel?
>>
>>3299
Holy shit do the word filters not work here
Smh tbh fam cuck sjw
>>
>>3767
>the word filters don't work!
>immediately spergs out with nigger talk
>>
>>3785
Grow some thicker skin fam
>>
>>3835
You were the one being mocked, genius.
>>
>>3300

11/23? one week ago? I could have sworn I saw something about this months ago. Any idea if s4s stole it from somewhere (possibly another board) or am I just imagining things?
>>
>>1899

Are you really questioning the lameness of 4chan? Do you even see the posts on this board?

>>1929
Journalism? I think you're missing the point here. There's lots of news sources out there that are interesting and cool. The reason all you're seeing on here is tons of lame shit is because this is a lame; a trap for someone's mind if you will.

You should be criticizing what is generally in this website because there are lots of cool links: It's just not the kind of stuff that's heavily purported here.

Ergo: 4chan sucks and you suck for thinking otherwise.
>>
Since when the fuck does NOT supporting ISIS make you 16? Seriously, can someone answer this?
>>
>>1899
Thats an /r9k/ thread originally. /b/ is nowhere that creative
>>
>>4164
>Since when the fuck does NOT supporting ISIS make you 16?
No one said or implied that, dumbass.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.