[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama failed education policies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1450396049443.jpg (146 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1450396049443.jpg
146 KB, 600x550
Obama policies are ruining our education system there trying to cover it up
http://nypost.com/2016/01/19/racial-bean-counting-is-making-schools-unsafe/
>>
>>18177
Nice editorializing.
>>>/pol/
>>
Thank God my kids are home schooled
>>
http://iluvsa.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-is-it-like-to-teach-black-students.html
>>
>>18177
Read the article, and can argue why your title is misleading. But...

>>>/pol/
>>
>>18180
You are the real MVP
>>
>>18180
Your poor fucking kids.
>>
>>18180
we homeschool also, best lifestyle choice ever!
there are hundreds of things to do during the day while all of the other kids are in school, and the homeschool groups in our area make it so our kids have lots of lifelong friends to learn with.
>>
>>18177

> *article on low quality education*
> ... there trying to cover it up

they're
>>
>>18177
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18210
>Sending your kids to daycare prison
Lel, enjoy your maladjusted basket cases
>>
>>18180
I really wish my parents would've homeschooled me.
>>
>>18216
This. How will any of these autism centers that have sprung up over the past ten years survive if parents don't homeschool?
>>
Wow how is this not headline news I'm surprised the good is not jumping all over this
>>
>>18432
Because it didn't actually happen in the way described in the article and NYPost.com is a trash-tier clickbait site.
>>
>>18177
Im pretty sure its more Pearsons monopoly and state cuts to books and spending on useless tech that outdates quick as well as placement testing like MAP.
Plus the pay of experienced teachers isn't as high as newer teachers that wont stay because the lack thereof proper matterials, training, pay, and staff. Thats a county and states job to fix.
>>
>>18180
>not unschooling
So close, and yet so far, anon.
>>
>>18446
>Because it didn't actually happen in the way described in the article
How did it happen?
>>
Most home schooling is just religious brainwashing.
>>
>>18177
I can't listen to anyone who uses the wrong "they're."
>>
>>18606
Or autism.
>>
>>18550
>22:22:22
Fucking checked.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.