[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blogger Gains Internet Following by Smashing Her Face into Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1441584400465.jpg (33 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
1441584400465.jpg
33 KB, 636x382
Bread Face hasn’t revealed her name, but we do know that she’s 27 years old and works as a copywriter by day. With over 40,000 Instagram followers and thousands of likes on each video, her bizarre bread smashing habit has managed to catch the attention of various magazines like Buzzfeed, Vice’s Munchies, and The New York Times. Obviously, they’ve all had one common question to ask her: Why is she doing this?

Speaking to Munchies, Bread Face said: “It started over the summer. I bought a green tea roll cake from a Korean bakery and I started off gently powdering my face with it. It felt so good.” So she just kept going with other types of bread until it eventually became her thing. “I like the way it feels!” she told Buzzfeed. “And thought maybe it would make someone happy out there.”

Turns out, Bread Face was right – her first video involving a potato roll, posted six months ago, became a big hit. And since then, her string of completely random, utterly pointless bread videos set to carefully curated background scores have caught the attention of thousands. In fact, #breadfacing is a major trend now, one that has inspired several other people to smash their own faces into bread loaves and post the footage online.

Despite her massive following, many of Bread Face’s fans are disappointed when they get to know that she started the practice on a whim, and that it isn’t a performance art or fetish she derives pleasure from. “I think this always disappoints people but there was actually very little thought that went into this,” she told Munchies. “I wanted to put my face in bread, and so I did.”

“Breadfaceblog is what it is,” she added. “If it’s something people laugh at, roll their eyes at, or get turned on by – that’s all great.” So although her videos receive bizarre reactions, it doesn’t really bother her at all.

http://www.odditycentral.com/pics/blogger-gains-internet-following-by-smashing-her-face-into-bread-products.html
>>
>>18080
Idiocracy soon friends.

I can't wait for 'Ass' the movie, and 'Ow, my balls hurt!'.
>>
>>18081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UVOsLHoQS8
>>
>>18081
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y0AUBfBmic
>>
>>18080
This is the dumbest thing ive ever heard... Wtf
>>
>>18080
Make her say Cheeseburger in an asian accent, before doing it to a cheeseburger.

For.. Science, yes science.
>>
>>18080
>“I wanted to put my face in bread, and so I did.”

God bless America.
>>
I can't wait for the first bread facing related death or injury.
>>
>>18098
You might like this Korean chick.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUFJbq4cYo&index=3&list=PLnhwCtHVvHwvYOT8twGtPsEapeLykWp3y
>>
>>18110
I want to see the UK banning it
>>
>>18084
>>18087
the asian pan face is perfect for bread smashing
>>
Would be better if she smashed her face into fruit imho.

Kind of like that guy who would smash it with a hammer in front o an audience.. Its a proven concept.
>>
Cute girls doing (bizarre) cute things always get attention.

>>18158
If you're talking about Gallagher, you might be pleased to know that there is a Metallica cover band called Metallagher. They play metallica songs, smash fruit with a big warhammer, and shoot the audience with cool aid from a supersoaker. I highly recommend it.
>>
>>18133
>Not posting best Korean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8MNZX2pDg
>>
>>18160
Will check that out while I'm trying to look busy at work. Thanks anon
>>
>>18080
>“I wanted to put my face in bread, and so I did."
Absolute Madman.
>>
>>18080
>Bernie Sanders voter
>>
kawaii af tbh
>tfw no bread face gf
>>
>>18160
So basically GWAR for pussies?
>>
>>18244
i second this
>>
>>18244
>GWAR
>not for pussies
>>
I get the feeling she's been doing it for years just as a personal pleasure, bread feels and smells very nice.
>>
>>18160
If someone squirted me with kool-aid I would fucking kill them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.