[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: veil.jpg (37 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
veil.jpg
37 KB, 460x258
https://www.rt.com/uk/329421-cameron-ban-muslim-veil/
>>
>>17938
What a fucking soft cock. The French have it right for the first and last time tbh.
>>
>>17938
But that's their belief, I thought we weren't supposed to infringe on others beliefs?
>>
>>18354
And we thought that they wouldn't infringe on our beliefs.

As if we could suppress centuries of cultural conditioning by saying we won't supress them and expect them to do the same.
>>
>>17938
And I thought America was Regressive... The Brits are starting to look like our backwater inbreds.

This will only divide the people even more with the haves and have-nots pissing on each other. Racism 101
>>
>>18518
>bad clothing that separates an ethnic group from the general population
>divides people even more
>>
>>18518
Hello tumblr
>>
stupid fucking scarves belong in that stone age fucking desert
>>
>>18354
But they are infringing mine with wearing them, and i was born in europe while they werent. now what?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.