[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OFFICIAL DNC SANCTIONED DEMOCRACTIC DEBATE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti2Nokoq1J4

They're just starting on #blacklivesmatter and police violence, and Hilary already started yelling about dindus.
>>
I'd say Hillary won, but not because of anything specific she said...

Only because O'Malley has been cucked in the corner all night and Bernie is coming off like Larry David again.

Bernie did get some zingers in about Goldman Sachs though.
>>
I'm just glad they actually debated.

The previous debates were so friendly, it was good to see them roast Hilary on her corruption.
>>
The left has no answers for the issues facing the USA so expect non-stop "racism" one-upsmanship.
>>
>>17706
I don't know if that's fair. This specific debate centered around race issues but that isn't always the case.
>>
>>17706
The right has no answers for the issues facing the USA so expect non-stop racism one-upsmanship.
>>
>>17735
Duh, why do you think they've been calling trump racist?
>>
Clinton can lick my anus.
>>
>>17822
I'd argue that she's not even properly qualified for this
>>
God I hate Hillary. Worse than any candidate apart from the ginger ballbag. She's a horrible flip flopping cooperate corrupt whore and he's and cult of douchbaggery and pent up economic frustration mixed with a more than healthy dose of good old fashion American dumbfuckerry we have become so famous for.
Bernie and rand at least believe in their politics. Just shoot me now guys. Fuck.
>>
I remember 8 years ago It was laughable how out of touch and obvious it was when Hillary pandered for votes on the internet. 8 years later and the collective consciousness has changed with the Main stream media spamming SJW,BLM antigun political stance. Now it seems she has her finger on the pulse of America. Wake up people this is psychological conditioning and a form of psychological warfare.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.