[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France raping people in third world countries.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
http://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2016/01/15/462940913/why-is-sexual-abuse-such-a-problem-with-u-n-peacekeepers

>"This has been going on for such a long time. Since the 1990s, there's been allegations of this sort of abuse from peacekeeping troops and staff in Bosnia and Herzegovina, in Cambodia, in the Democratic Republic of Congo, East Timor, Haiti, South Sudan, Central African Republic. And the troops that have been responsible — at least the ones we know of — have been from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo and France"

>"France"
>>
Waiting for someone to say that what dindus do in France is justice and retaliation now.
>>
>>17736
It's like Tumblr doesn't even need to post here, you people seem to be doing a good enough job shitpost-arguing with yourselves.
>>
>>17736
Nah its the white fascist boys from the army who did rape little african boys, google it
>>
>>17759
I Googled it, but all I got was H-comics.

I'm not disappointed
>>
>>17649
The French have superior genes, so those 3rd worlders should be thanking them.
>>
>>17793
This
>>
There are a lot of black people from France tho
>>
>>17793
>>17797
You people don't get to use
>muh dick
Unless you stop using
>muh superior genetics
>>
>>17800
I wonder how many of these 'French' troops are actually FFL or Colonials.
>>
More disturbing are the numerous reports of French NGOs abducting and smuggling children from third world hot spots like Darfur and Haiti.
Apparently they are being protected at the highest levels.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/child-smuggling-aid-workers-are-released-after-presidential-pardon-803157.html
>>
>>17755
>>17755
>>17755
Everything everywhere sucks. Thanks, satan.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.