[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Netflix cracks down on proxy streaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Sem título.png (302 KB, 643x349) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
302 KB, 643x349
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3SR4UP0FdQ
>>
http://jornaloide.com/sharing-the-bike-with-friend/
>>
>>17619
There goes my Netflix subscription. If I can't watch the shows I want to watch that aren't popular enough to have a piracy scene, that gets rid of the whole reason I have the account.

Won't be renewing.
>>
>>17619
is there another link? youtube took that down
>>
>>17619
They're just making noises to appease the license holders of their shows. Getting around it will be child's play.
>>
>>17650
>There are shows that are available on Netflix but not torrents
>>
>>17688
There are. I have some very specific niche tastes, and nobody watches them on Netflix, yet they are there.

Mostly Asian dramas.
>>
The best they can do is copy Hulu's authentication model which is still easy to fool. Google is everyone's friend here.
>>
Hulu said the same thing years ago, and they only blocked popular IPs. VPNs like Liquid VPN have gotten around it with dynamic IPs and "smart streaming." I doubt Netflix will be able to do anything about it. Also, there's already a thread on this. >>16930
>>
>>17650
You are an idiot. So really poorly made video quoting bcc says Netflix is gonna crack down and you already just give up lol. there is always gonna be a workaround you lazy cunt.
>>
>>17691
Crunchyroll?
>>
>>17768
Guess I should have added, "If it stops working."
>>
Netflix is garbage compared to other streaming services
>>
>>17801
Such as?
>>
>>17802
Amazon prime.
>>
>>17813
Amazon Prime definitely has, in the past, had some things that I couldn't find torrents for. For instance, my wife once, for some reason, was completely obsessed with seeing "The Magical Adventures of Mumfy" some fucking elephant cartoon movie from when she was a kid, and I couldn't find that shit AAAANYWHERE, except paid services. Prime had it. Netflix didn't. I concede the point.
>>
>>17665
This, hopefully. Happened before.
>>
Well, assuming they manage this, and that no one is able to make simple workaround, I'll be cancelling my subscription. My country's selection is terrible, and I refuse to pay money for such a sub-standard selection.
>>
I have a friend in the states who has a 200/100 line at home.

I pay him 100$ a year, and he lets me use his line. I still get netflix, no issues whatsoever

I live in europe.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.