[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
World Economy in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: barrons roundtable.jpg (76 KB, 553x315) Image search: [Google]
barrons roundtable.jpg
76 KB, 553x315
Source: http://www.barrons.com/articles/barrons-2015-roundtable-part-1-a-world-of-opportunities-1452927095

The consensus is that commodities and emerging markets will struggle, and 'animal spirits' won't recover for one or two years.

The shit-list includes: Index funds, oil (obviously), and Latin America.

The link is usually exclusive content, but if you keep it open (or change your IP) you can scroll the transcripts without subscribing.
>>
I hope the Aliens come down in 2016...
>>
>>17435
Since when are their beginning-of-the-year predictions accurate?
>>
>>17462
well for example, January stocks predict the year with 85% accuracy
>>
>and 'animal spirits' won't recover for one or two years.
Someone call the shaman chief
>>
>>17503
ooga booga dooga nooga bix nood

da animal spirits tell me its a da white man keepin dem down
>>
>>17435
>oil
Fracking has completetly undercut the oil market and fucked the rest of the planet.
'Murrica yet again has beat the world at chess and now not only sets the rules for the game but purposely sends the sandniggers and Russian mongoloids back to the drawing board.
Maybe this time those idiots will decide to be human beings and use their nations natural resources to prop up their economy instead of muh oil
>>17462
>>
>>17674
Enjoy it while it lasts, because this current glut won't last. And when it stops, that's it.
>>
>Index funds
Shit that was my money maker this year
>>
>>17620
>bix nood
slightly oldfag detected.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.