[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Take a blood test or lose your health coverage.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: sit at a normal seat moran.jpg (138 KB, 750x594) Image search: [Google]
sit at a normal seat moran.jpg
138 KB, 750x594
Sounds like another mouth-breather heart attack story...

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-01-15/employee-wellness-programs-not-so-voluntary-anymore
>>
>>17289
>be sorted out for giving your health to the company.
>get kicked out of job and insurance

>anglosaxon healthcare.
>>
Threats don't work. If they really cared about insuring their employees, I do not think that they do but, they'd keep offering incentives for a healthier lifestyle. And yes this will show only long term results. It sounds like they got impatient or greedy and now might have to pay for not reading the fine print well enough.
>>
>>17339
>offering incentives for a healthier lifestyle

>10 hours working. with 5 min. pause. 30 min lunch.

>1 hour to the work at and 1 hour to the home..

OFFERRING HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE...
>>
>>17348
Depends on the work, I hadn't looked into the business of Flambeau but now that I have, I can see it is factory work. There ain't much moving in that line of work and it would promote an unhealthy lifestyle. 10hr days would mean four off and three on, with one or two of the days off being used to rest and or relax from work related stresses. It doesn't really motivate ya to want to move or exercise three and a half hours a week or more.

They seem to be concerned with cutting costs more than productivity. They might it think it's entirely possible to cut costs so effectively as to procure a profit. This thought is completely speculative.

Personal preference, Factory/Warehouse work is shit.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.