[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The new Charlie Hebdo cartoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1
"what would've become of Aylan had he grown up?"

"A groper"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3398248/Fury-Charlie-Hebdo-cartoon-suggesting-Aylan-Kurdi-drowned-migrant-boy-body-Turkish-beach-grown-Cologne-sex-attacker.html
>>
Pretty kek worthy
>>
Based france
>>
Made me smirk
>>
>>16856

Topkek, gotta love the ass hurt it's generating on kikebook and twatter
>>
>>16856
Is everybody from left to right actually trying to miss the point! facepalm.jpg
>>
>>16875
Please
Enlighten us

Because what I got was that he's better off dead
>>
God damn. Thats savage.
>>
>the absolute mad men
>>
>>16888

people saying its satire

but its really shit satire if thats the case

the equivalent of publishing mien kampf and saying "hey is just satire lol".
>>
Fucking amazing

I can't understand their poopoofroncey language, but it's great that it still sounds funny when translated.
>>
His dad paid the traffickers like 30k for a boat ride but he didnt buy a fucking swimmy wing toy for his son who didnt know how to swim. How is that even possible? They were in a goddamn tourist beach spot. Those things are available everywhere.
>>
>>16949
>thinking this equates to mein kampf
Have you actually read it? It's a good read until you finish it and find out who the author is.

I could probably put quotes from Hitler on a Donald Trump poster, and no one would know the difference.
>>
>>16949
It's black humor. Hold yer horses. Watch all episodes of monty python flying circus and then youll realize that ch is only satire.
>>
>>16953

>I could probably put quotes from Hitler on a Donald Trump poster, and no one would know the difference.

Thats the issue with Donald Trump
>>
>>16957
> Trump is Hitler
Are you fooking kidding me?! If there was 1 person in the world LESS like Hitler than that person has got to be Donald Trump.
>>
>>16962
A power hungry white dude who wants to get rid of imigrants?

No... nothing like Hitler then
>>
>>16969
Hitler was an uneducated imbecile loser with only one ball in his scrotum
>>
Goebbels drank beer. Budweiser is a Nazi
>>
>>16969
Trump just wants to make America Great Again. Is a bunch of trespassers who set their own terms for entry into this nation making America great again? Is a huddled mass with more than a few sleeper cell agents making America great again?! Obvious answers abound!
>>
>>16977
America is wasted by idiot fuckers like you representing it
>>
>>16979

It is the mark of an uneducated individual who cannot consider an idea without accepting it.

It's suppose to mock the extreme viewpoint of both sides. Because of one picture of a dead kid all of Europe must take in refugees? No. Because a bunch of refugees committed mass sexual assault, all of them are like that? No.

You are petulant and coddled.
>>
>>16949
yeah. its not funny, because its true. that child literally probably would have grown up to be a scumbag leech on society. so i'm not sure i get the joke. the cartoon is just informing you of this.
>>
>>16986
>it's true
>probably
Nope.
>>
>>16856

Hey rest of the world, still being mad at drawings?

Charlie Hebdo will asshurt everyone to the best of their abilities until the end, that's their stuff, and they do it breddy well :^p

t. amazed frenchfag
>>
>>16856
Literally triggering
You just know that if these guys are attacked again, the Left will not shed a tear.
>>
Get rekt, propagandize the death of a child get hit. Hoisted by your own petard like a mustache twirling cartoon villain
>>
>>17030
They didn't shed any tears the first time. Instead we got a flood of bullshit articles and soundbites that all roughly followed the template of "it's bad to shoot people, buuuuuut... (insert terrorist apologist bullshit and implication that the cartoonists deserved it here)."
>>
>>17030
>>17080
That's not "the left" but a bunch of dumbfuck SJWs
>>
It's shit like this that made it hard for me to really get on the bandwagon of masturbating to them as martyrs after they got shot up. I'm bot saying the shooting was justified, far from it.
I just wish that the people I find myself obligated to defend weren't so relentlessly ignorant and bigoted.
>>
>>16856
>People still can't handle the banter
>>
>>17099
Its not about ignorance or bigotry.
Its about the right to publish anything like that without some buttmad religious zealots shooting the place down.

It only proved how awful those people are.
When people get so triggered that they are willing to kill others then maybe we should do something about them.

They did nothing wrong. Its just a shitty cartoon.
>>
We should kill all refugees attempting to enter europe
>>
shoutouts to everyone
>>
Muslims are backwards and Islam is unconstitutional. Why should they be tolerated? Purge them all.
>>
>>16856
French here ,actually the last sentence is :"An ass groper in Germany"
>>
>>16856
Omfg lmao hahahahaha woooow
>>
>>16969
Immigrants don't have a right to be in any country but the one they immigrated from.
>>
>>17099
Maybe Muslims should stop raping women in the countries they invade.
>>
>>17131
Nah, just the non-whites and unattractive asians, real asians though, the ones with slanty eyes and titty cartoons, not pakis and arabs.
>>
>>16969
hahahha
dude give me your reddit account, you deserve some reddit gold my friend
>>
>>16969
Where the fuck do you people even come from? Is somebody paying for retards like you to shitpost on 4chan?
>>
>>16856
Based Hebdo
Hopefully this leads to more violence, because Arabs are subhumans that can't take any criticism, and more people realize this and deport them all back to the desert.
>>
>>16997
Not true. They'll never mess with muslims again.
>>
>>17137
Canadien ici. Je peux confirme.
Canadian here. Can confirm.
>>
>>17249

Wow, that's just plain wrong, they just did it again.

They bash everyone, but actually muslims are the only ones to get that offended.

link related, a drawing related to the egypt shooting of this summer.

http://fr.canoe.ca/infos/galeries_photos/20150107130659_couverturescharliehebdo/07.jpg?ts=20151117073740

text says: Coran is shit, it can't stop bullets.
>>
>>17243
The Syrian boy was a Kurd and Reddit/4chan loves Kurds because it pisses Turks off or some shit. I think they're both shit.
>>
>>16953
The only thing I heard that was good on mein Kampf is when he is talking about propaganda.
>>
Good to see they weren't cowed into submission by what happened last year.
>>
>>16949
ITs taking the piss out of the European right wing media. One minute crying over dead children and screaming from the front pages about suffering, the next screaming, "theyre all rapists, send them back!".
CH frequently copies the narative of he tabloid right and trowns it into sharp focus with a cartoon. Take the tabloid narative and compress it down to a single point. The irony here being that many of the outlets baying over CH and this sickening cartoon have made the same point, but in a supposedly serious journalistic manner, over periods of time with supposed well thought out and professionally presented news media and "information". Main stream media make a point and everyone strokes their beard and ponders. CH throws their bullshit into sharp contrast and everyone loses their shit. If your offended by this cartoon then why have the tabloid press not recieved the same response for making the same point. Again, you would have to be an idiot to not get that, everyone left to right is missing the point. The idea of a bunch of right wingers chearing on CH is hilarious. CH fucking hates you and everything you stand for.
>>
>>17084
Most people don't seem to be able to differentiate between "the others", and then you see memes accusing "these others" of trying to distance themselves from "those others", as if trying to draw a line between yourself and someone with a completely different ideology were wrong.

>inb4 utterly missing the point of what I'm saying
>inb4 people ignoring the inb4 and not even trying to read what I write
>>
>>17533
>you would have to be an idiot to not get that, everyone left to right is missing the point

>a contrieved parody about the attitude of right-wing media, that everyone left to right missed except for the few enlightened ones like yourself
or
>shock humor

It's not that I don't believe you. It's very common that writers, painters, and in this cartoonists, are so many levels of abstraction over the peblians that in their symbological machinations they loose touch with reality.

So yes, perhaps it's brilliant satire condensing years of rethoric into a single pic, but believe me, for most of us mortals comes across as run-of-the-mill shock humor about trendy events
>>
>>16856
Your translation is wrong, its a "groper of butts in germany"
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.