[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rand Paul declares war - on arbitrary capricious standards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: rand out of time.jpg (77 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
rand out of time.jpg
77 KB, 529x529
> "I'm not willing to accept a designation as a minor campaign. We've raised $25 million. We've gotten on the ballot on every state. It's kind of ridiculous to arbitrarily rate the campaigns based on national polling."

> When asked if he thinks his supporters will be upset about his decision to entirely forgo a national TV appearance, he said they're already fed up with the "arbitrary, capricious polling standard" imposed by the media. "It won't take much for our supporters to understand why we're doing this," Paul explained. "You want war? We'll give it to you."

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/01/rand-paul-gets-debate-demotion-declares-war.html
>>
Maybe he should've stopped being a shitty candidate
>>
>>16495
>"if you want a war, I'll give you a war!!"
>stays home to watch debate on TV.
>>
>>16519
'Shitty' is a funny way of saying GREAT candidate!
>>
>>16523
They were going to put him in the undercard debate. He'd be facing Santorum & Huckabee to an audience of zzzs.
>>
>>16526
/news/ is a funny way of saying /pol/...
>>
>>16532
Not everyone here is /pol/. Just look at a hillary email news thread for confirmation.
>>
>>16540
Even /pol/ has Reddit takeovers...
>>
Rand Paul is ready to troll
>>
It's pretty disappointing what happened to Rand tbqh. I'm a pretty liberal guy and I'd easily vote for him over Hillary
>>
>the only sane Republican is having a hard time
H O W ?
>>
>>16495
>It's kind of ridiculous to arbitrarily rate the campaigns based on national polling.

More ridiculous than rating the campaigns based on the amount of money they've raised?
>>
>>16567
Especially when the dollars were all this: http://www.qh4.com/images/ronpauldollar.gif
>>
I donated 20 bucks to Rand. After that, I literally got an email once a day asking for more money.. It was always a new story like

HI ANON I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP RAISING X DOLLARS BY NEXT THURSDAY

What bugged me about the emails was it was always something fabricated like

ANON, RAND ASKED ME TO FORWARD YOU THIS

Or some other bullshit that didn't seem sincere. It left a bad taste in my mouth. Finally I assigned them as spam and haven't seen them in awhile, but I bet this is still going on.
>>
A real shame hes done so poorly, I'd say hes more qualified for the job than anyone else up there. His policies are rock solid and actually sane and his libertarian leaning moderate republican stances would be more beneficial to the US than a continuation of the permawar and same old status quo policies that everyone else is pushing, the only other candidate that isn't a carbon copy other than Rand is Trump and at this point it looks like hes gonna get the nomination. What we will see when he inevitably does poorly is a surge for Gary Johnson of the libertarian party, perhaps this will be the year of a large rising 3rd party. It will cause upset in the short term but the reality is the US now does need a 3rd party to get out of this lockstep into ongoing authoritarian oppressive tyranny that has been happening for the last few decades now. I just cannot wait for the influx of posters that say 'why waste your vote' I remember getting regular laughs last time around back in 2012.
>>
>>16621
>year of the third party

Hence Trump
>>
Rand Paul is the George Washington of the candidates there. We should just skip the bloviator-tainted election and just make Rand King, already!
>>
>>16560
Same. I wish he was still like his dad.
>>
#pray4Rand
>>
>>16552
Leddit only gargles bernies nuts
>>
>>16638
well he is as close as we are gonna get.
>>
Rand Paul is the best choice available in the current Presidential campaign. Rand has been our Lone Warrior in Senate as he fought to preserve our Civil Liberties.

Of all the candidates, he is the only one that has opposed the Drone program and mass surveillance of U.S. citizen. He also supports ending the War on Drugs and stopping the Mass Incarceration for minor drug offenses.
>>
I don't blame him for refusing to participate in the under-card debate. Rand may be registered as a Republican, but he is a true Libertarian. I am all for anyone that will work to limit the control that government has over our lives!
>>
Love Rand. He's the only one who seems capable of telling the truth.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.