[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earliest inhabitants of birtan were africans, according to new
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: gcse history.jpg (108 KB, 634x392) Image search: [Google]
gcse history.jpg
108 KB, 634x392
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3392088/GCSE-pupils-taught-nation-s-earliest-inhabitants-Africans-Britain-English.html

"Its creators claim the course addresses the ‘white male-dominated’ view of history – but it has outraged some of Britain’s most eminent thinkers."
:^)
>>
>>15968
If you go back far enough, everybody came from Africa.

I don't understand why this is news.
>>
>>15969
They claim they came straight from africa, not far descendants of them. They are talking about 3rd century AD.
>>
Britain's first generation might have been rabbits for all anyone cares
- what matters is what came later; and what evolved into one of the world's most progressive countries.
>>
>>15973
>>16014
/thread
>>
>>15973
makes sense saint maurice was the leader of the roman theban legion during the 3rd centry and marched across europe and he was african
>>
>>15968

wow a couple nigger came to britan, how facinating.
>>
>>15968
Trying to rewrite history to fit the current political agenda, how surprising.. /s

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Nikolaus_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), he wrote:

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals."

"Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation."

(1925)

Richard Nikolaus von Coudenhove-Kalergi is the father of the Paneuropean Union, a model on which the current European Union is formed.

The idea of Coudenhove-Kalergi was a United States of Europe.

People like Jean-Claude Juncker (President of the European Commission) have received the Coudenhove-Kalergi Medal of the European Union Munster and prizes like the International Charlemagne Prize of Aachen.

The first recipient of the International Charlemagne Prize of Aachen was Coudenhove-Kalergi and multiple leaders including Angela Merkel have received the prize.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne_Prize
>Awarded for: Distinguished service on behalf of European unification
>>
>>16083
Sorry for the weird formatting, it looks way different in the preview window.
>>
>>16083
I want to rewrite history too.... Only the way it actually happened!
>>writes book about white influence on other cultures
>>African's adopt guns, find slave buyers, consolidates corrupt government
>>Japan pursues their dreams of Mecha robots
>>China becomes industrial superpower
>> India moves from third world towards first world country

book gets 0 medals, 0 prizes, and is deemed racist.
>>
All humans evolved from single-celled organisms. Give britain back to the single celled organisms!
>>
>>16130
All single-celled organisms evolved from primordial slime. All hail king Slimer, may he and his ghostbuster friends rule over us justly
>>
>>15968
192,000 Americans immigrated to iraq in 2003 oh wait occupying forces aren't the same as immigration....

>inb4 refugees

also English =/= British, English are/were Saxons that came after the Romans left. before both we had Britons e.g proto- Cornish, Welsh Scottish. well the Irish invaded and wiped out most 'Scottish' culture
>>
>>16014
Progressive if your a fucking mudslime then you get away with anything you think it's progressive to have one race treated better than another.
British shill.
>>
>>16096
Actual history is racist.
>>
smh fam
>>
>>15968
If there were legionaires from Africa in Britian it's likely they were of pheonician decent, and not sub saharan as portrayed.

I understand wanting to show the non-eurocentric history of the world, but you know how to do that? Teach the actual history of Asia, and Africa. Stop focusing entirely on Western Civ. Is it really that hard for people to teach non-european history?
>>
>>16324
A British school should teach British history, just like an American school teaches American history. You can have separate classes on both world and country-centric history. People should stop trying to force other cultures into histories where they aren't.
>>
I'm so glad I am going to finish my master's degree in March after that I will never do more degrees try to learn a new language or perhaps take more IT certification courses but just in general this whole thing is just such BS
>>
>>15968
thank god I'm not from birtan
>>
But muh Druids
But muh Celts
But muh Romans
But muh Saxons
>>
>>16014
>world's most progressive countries.
Are you fucking high?
>>
WE WUZ BRITONS AND SHIEET
>>
>>16382
every damn day
>cries tears of freedom
>cries because murica is almost as bad
>>
>>16438
he aint fucking anything
>>
>>16382
To the Left the first generation of every nation were Blacks.
>>
>>15968
Wonder when that will come to America.

>There were blacks in America before the Native Americans came.
>There was one per 1000, but they existed.
>Who needs proof when you can assume?
>
>>
WE WUZ ARTHUR AND SHIT FAM
>>
"birtan"
>>
>>15968
>addresses the white male-dominated history

So, instead of looking to the future for change, we'll just change the past. Nothing is set in stone, my friends; the Romans were all actually women, Greek philosophers were actually all black and white men only came into the picture a few centuries ago to claim the achievemwnts of other races.

Seriously, this is beyond stupid.
>>
>>15968
WE WUZ BRITISH N SHIEET
>>
its not that hard to understand that africans in the roman military came to the british isles rome had allinces and trade agreements with alot of the african kingdoms and empires

rome looked at the british isles like how the british,french and spanish looked at the americas free land occupied by savages
>>
>>16064
But every British schoolboy knows that the first roman to invade Britain was Julius Caesar in 55BC...

Britain was known to Romans but they hardly had the naval capability to invade it in 300BC
>>
>>17343
Derp. Nevermind I mistook your AD for BC.

Carry on
>>
>>15968
Why is there a nog on the pic if they're talking about North Africans?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.