[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bionic penis man delays plans to lose virginity after suffering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
>After undergoing 118 operations he was fitted with an eight-inch replacement and was looking forward to sleeping with sex worker Charlotte Rose, 35, but was rushed to hospital after a car collided with a BMW he was a passenger in on a country lane in Scotland.
>He was treated at hospital in Edinburgh for a broken ankle, two head wounds and concussion, and will have to postpone his evening with Rose after his leg was put in plaster.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3391545/Bionic-penis-man-lose-virginity-aged-43-sex-worker-week-faces-delay-breaking-leg-car-crash.html
>>
INSANE
>>
>>15576
>God fuckin dammit.
>>
THE MADMAN
>>
>>15576
How much insurance / selling story to news agents money does this guy need.
>>
>>15576
>they told me I could be anything, so I became the bionic penis man
>>
Why does God want this man to stay a virgin so badly? Let him get laid already.
>>
>>15696
its impossible now, he doesn't have a penis.
>>
>>15706
He still has a butt hole, it's not impossible yet...
>>
>>15706
Can you not read?
BIONIC
PENIS
>>
>>15758

Its not really revolutionary. Its the same tech they use to construct penises for FTM transsexuals. In fact that particular method is considered outdated and they have developed means that don't require a pump.
>>
>>15760
>they have developed means that don't require a pump
really? source?
A pump would be pretty cool.
No random annoying boners, no whisky dick
>>
When this guy finally has sex he should record it. I'd watch it
>>
>2016
>penis still not bionic
fucking noobs
>>
>>15784
I wonder how long he would last.
>>
Holy fuck this is so ridiculous. Fuck this.
>>
Doesn't the word bionic imply his dick is using computer parts and shit, or at least hobo skin?
>>
>>15758
It's not the same.
>>
>>15576
Let Scotland handle it's own healthcare budget they said...
>>
>>15576
>his smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>15576
poor bloke, the gods truly hate him
>>
>>15576
>43 yo virgin
>about to lose it to a hooker
>get in a car crash on the way.

not sure if god existe, but he must hate him
>>
We can rebuild him.
>>
>>16165
Make him better, stronger.
>>
>>16172
...longer
>>
Poor guy, holy shit
The hospital should pay the sex worker to blow him in his room at this point
>>
I'm brimming with schadenfreude that we can have this hilarious catalog on /news/

>>>/news/bionic
>>
How does one masturbate with a bionic penis?
>>
>>15758
If you think that's a cock, you're very wrong; it's a dildo attatched to his groin connected to a button on his sac.
>>
>>15760
>same tech they use for FTM
It is? That shitty frankendick? Hell naw fam I'd rather wait for super bionic robot cock or something. FtM frankendick doesn't even look like a dick. It's fucking disgusting quite frankly. Otherwise trannies would be way more eager to get bottom surgery, trust me.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.