[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Soviet Russia doctor punches you to death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: _87580598_rossiya24.jpg (36 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_87580598_rossiya24.jpg
36 KB, 660x371
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35271903
>>
>>15523
Link to the video jackass.
>>
>>15541
Learn to google retard.
Its on liveleak.
>>
>>15523

How awesome it must be to be a woman.

>don't like that guy he's a creeper
>tell strong independent man he touched me bumbum
>white knight russian kills badtouch man
>doctor goes to jail, nurse goes about her life
>>
>>15697
kek they don't even try to intervene. Just stand around like dumbasses while Dr. /r9k/ kills your patients.
>>
>>15624
How about you link the video jack ass? I'll do it for you since you're too incompetent to use google.

Here's the YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojwoat37ErM

Here's the original article:
http://lifenews.ru/news/178991
>>
>>15523
Man look how civilized slav's are.

We should be following their example.
>>
>>15763
>slav's
He's not a slav.
>>
In the US, the victims relatives would sue the insurance company of the clinic for millions. Russian lives prolly aren't worth much though.
>>
>>15779
They almost covered it up, it's a miracle that the recording got out and was uploaded. Shit like this and much worse happens all over Russia in huge numbers, even low level authorities can do anything to people and their families if they want to take their property or just for fun, like in a mafia state.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-18706597
>>
>>15523
Whatever he was black.

>>15727
He was a nigger, nobody cares.
>>
>>15916
>>>/b/
>>
>>15624
Also on Worldstar
>>
>>15743
>the women just stand around
>they eventually just dash out of the room
How am I not supposed to be misogynist? They aren't people; they're cattle.
>>
>>15916
heard
>>
Did he broke his neck just by punching it once? Is it that fragile?
>>
>>15884
I'm from Russia and shit like this happens not so often, as you may think. See: during a painful procedure, patient punched nurse. Her fucker came in room and killed old guy. And he is going to sit in jail for 2 years, because he didn't want to kill him, lol. He is from Uzbekistan and he have friends, you know what I mean? They tried to hide crime, like he already was dead, with break (I'm not sure about this word) in his head. Doctor killed him 29 December, he was arrested only 9 January! Only after video was uploaded to Internet.
>>
>>16045

Meanwhile, if you were there, you'd have died in one punch.
>>
>>15727
Robots hate white knight faggots.
Where the fuck do you people come from to have such a poor understanding of well established boards and their cultures?
>>
>>16102
>Where the fuck do you people come from to have such a poor understanding of well established boards and their cultures?

curb your autism kid
>>
>>16102
Yes, but this was a white knight that stood far beyond the reach of other white knights. His armor shone in the sun and combined with the pure white teeth in his chiseled chin, an image of brilliance blinded his enemies.His cape billowed in the wind. He saw injustice incarnate the feller of those who commit foul deeds and sinful wrongs. Upon looking at his mighty visage, the women in the room were stunned and could only star and softly, like magic, whisper, it's him.

And after watching this 1000x they decided to release this on 4chan to inspire a future of white knights

The Paladin cometh, robots shall know be purged or something
>>
>>16100
>being a coward in a life threatening situation
Literally an evolutionary dead end
>>
>>15743
Patient looks distressed already, the way he's leaning forward, probably chest pains
>>
>>16132
>Dying
Literally an evolutionary dead end
>>
>>15916
no he want you stupid white faggot
>>
>>16418
>living

It's all dead ends anyway.
>>
>>15624
Fuckin dolt
>>
russians by and large are straight up dimwitted fucktard wastes of skin
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.