[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Year’s Eve sex assaults also reported in Finland, Sweden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 0
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/new-years-eve-sex-assaults-also-reported-in-finland-sweden-and-austria/news-story/ce603ac27e5ebb4479874096fe299b97

So was this all planned or what?
>>
>>15119

I wonder if it was planned/perpetuated by people trying to get rid of refugees. It seems like the kind of things that happened in the early 20th century race riots by whites against blacks living in cities.
>>
>>15125
Too bad a lot of them were immigrants, although notably most of them came before the huge wave.
>>
>>15125
Doubt it.

But the people who want them gone will definitely benefit from this.
I dont know how people in Finland and Sweden are taking this, but germans are fucking pissed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12086473/Suspects-in-Cologne-sex-attacks-claimed-to-be-Syrian-refugees.html
This would actually be enough material for another thread, but whatever.
German police reports leaked and it shows that the police pretty much lied to the media and the government.
>>
>>15125
cucks on full damage control, it's over
>>
>>15126
>Too bad a lot of them were immigrants

I don't understand what you mean.
Can you clarify?
>>
>>15135
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12086473/Suspects-in-Cologne-sex-attacks-claimed-to-be-Syrian-refugees.html
and the government lied to everyone, they still haven't admitted how bad it was - and so far 2 rapes and 150 criminal complaints 3/4 for sexual assault just in Köln.
>>
>>15151
he meant it in terms of all this not being set up by the evil racist white cis males
It was clearly the refugees' own intentions, there are a few German videos of them destroying their residence permits in front of the police shouting "ahaha I am getting a new one tomorrow anyway".

And yes, the right wing does profit from it, the SPD which is a party to the left of the conservative party CDU just said that criminal refugees should immediately be deported.
>>
>>15135
Well Finland seems to be half so pissed that these guys called Sons of Odin started street patrolling, and the other half is pissed to the street patrollers because they have no idea of the real danger here since your friendly neighbourhood racists are keeping the immigrants in check while taking verbal assaults from the leftists for doing so.
>>
>>15164
>natural consequence
Stopped reading right there.
Fuck off.
>>
>>15186
can't handle the truth?
>>
>>15152
>telegraph

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/08/cologne-violence-suspects-include-asylum-seekers

Guardian gives a breakdown of the nationalities of the gang-members arrested. Typical young male street gang, they probably all made friends with each other because of their arabic/north african background.

Germany took too much of the burden. I think its because Angela Merkel has some understanding of economics and she understood that they would be an asset in the long run. But when you take that many young, poor, males, probably with terrible backgrounds something like this is probably going to happen.

Makes me sad that Britain has only volunteered to take 20,000 or so. I suppose thats why our refugee populations are so meek and eager to help out, but its not exactly sticking our neck out. If more had been done to assist Germany (who pretty much took all those refugees to stop tensions building in eastern/southern europe) I doubt we would be seeing things like this.
>>
>>15209
no right winger is ever going to trust a story from TheGuardian just like no left winger would ever trust a DailyMail story.
>>
>>15210

the Telegraph is basically a tabloid.

Bit rich to equate the guardian with the daily mail. The Mirror would be a better example. Still I only referenced it for the breakdown, majority of arrests were of algerians. I don't know if you've ever seen Taken, but algerians are pretty big into organised crime in Europe.
>>
>>15212

Ok taken was about albanians, but the point still stands
>>
>>15119
Obviously. The Finnish one was apparently tipped off to the police because they were planning it. You also don't get massive swarms with similar intent like that out of the blue. I'm sure random people joined in but they would have planned it.
>>
>>15125
>neo nazis somehow jewed their way into controlling hundreds of immigrants and made them rape women
Totally plausible
>>
>>15205
>muh truth
Like the one you just pulled out of your asshole?
>>
it's shocking that european natives aren't taking matters into their own hands more often, since the state has shown it's incapable of protecting its citizens

it's a problem for all western states with a strongly protected civil rights system... such systems were not designed to deal with incidents like cologne where 1000+ muslims gather in order to harass women... I mean you can't really prosecute 1000+ people in the normal way with evidence and fair trials and all that, it's just logistically impossible
>>
>>15435
If they defend themselves they'll be labeled as racist and put in jail.
>>
>>15125
liberals are so dismissive of people's actions so they assume it's mind control. Pathetic.
>>
>>15125
Pathetic.
>>
>>15125
I bet it was neonazis with blackface that did it.
>>
>>15209
>she understood that they would be an asset in the long run
no. They will end up like american blacks. Perpetually pissed and complaining, and never contributing more than they take. Plus I hope you enjoy becoming a stranger in your own nation.
>>
>>15119

It's tricky to tell what's what. It's New Years Eve, of course somewhere some drunk idiots are gonna harass some girls. That's just how it is, sad truth.

But of course we know for certain that at least in Cologne it was way out of the ordinary.

Part of the problem is that among asylum seekers aged 15-25 maybe 90% or more are males. Like all of us they want to interact with females but there are none available to them.

Despite all the /pol/ memes about race-mixing and blahblahblah the reality is that Europe is highly segregated along ethnic and cultural lines. The chances for an arab guy to make romantic contact with a native female in a "normal way" is less than one in a thousand.
>>
>>15479

Nah. The only group of people in Europe that are comparable to American blacks in this regard would be the gypsies of Romania.
>>
>>15450
meanwhile everytime there's a school shooting or terrorist attack, half of the right jumps and screams about how it's a false flag aimed at expanding government power and taking our guns

there's conspiracy nutters on both sides
>>
>>15471
Not so much neonazis but shadowy oligarchs slamming the abort button on immigration after reconsideration and needing a good populist rallying message to justify themselves after years of multikulti propaganda.

Or to use your people's parlance: it was the jews.

Then again maybe not. But it is suspicious.
>>
>>15498
That's very interesting.
And how did the shadowy oligarchs influence groups of hundreds of peaceful muslims in transforming in groups of raping apes?
I'd be interested to know your theories on that.
>>
>>15479
>Plus I hope you enjoy becoming a stranger in your own nation.
>becoming
Hah.
Try riding commuter railway in Dortmund, you hear more arabic spoken than anything.

>>15155
>criminal refugees should immediately be deported.
thats literally whats happening, over 15k people have been sent "home" already.
problem is, thats about the number of new refugees arriving every week, and the method that works
>arrest
>tattoo "rejected" on right arm
>deport
would probably be frowned upon. maybe.
>>
>>15499
easy, circulate stories that this was customary in EU on jan 1st.

>be immigrant
>everything is strange
>cant understand or speak language
>hang out with folks that speak my language
>someone tells about how the whiteys celebrate new years
>"their women willingly give themselves to anyone needing"
>infidels are crazy, but ok
>"its cool, happens every year."
>ok.jpg
>want to fit in in my new home country
>why is she yelling
>infidels are weird
>>
>>15155
Why the hell shouldn't they be deported?
>Offer someone sanctuary from war
>They run around raping people for funzies because "they don't know no better!"

Should we be soft on a person who knifes you in the back?
>>
>>15513
Travel to Germany for a free crime spree!

First rape is on the house! Your punishment? An all expense paid flight back home!
Why go to China for a pedo rape vacation when you can do it in beautiful tolerant Germany with no air-fair!?
>>
>>15514
>"You see Ahmed, host country LOVE when you scream ALLAHU ACKBAR and kill others."

Yeah no.
>>
>>15514
So then you admit that they were rotten and morally corrupt from the start?
>>
>>15513
Why not just take fingerprints
>>
>>15183
Soldiers of Odin had been patrolling before New Year, their actions have nothing to do with what happened in Helsinki (which was almost nothing, because the police was prepared). They only became really newsworthy when Joensuu, a city with a huge skinhead problem in the 90s, got their own subsection that tried to recruit members in a city Facebook group. Their membership appears to consist entirely of violent ex-cons, so no wonder people don't want their protection.
>>
>>15742
Thanks for the info, I just heard about this for the first time few days ago so I was not really too well informed about this. However these guys hitting the news has gotten some people to start planning on their own street patrols. Can't really tell how this is going to end up but I don't think that the skinheads of the right are any more correct than the SJW's of the left.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/09/eyewitness-cologne-germany-deploys-143-officers-to-stop-migrant-rape-1500-officers-to-stop-anti-rape-protest/

>Eyewitness Cologne: Germany Deploys 143 Officers To Stop Migrant Rape, 1,500 Officers To Stop Anti-Rape Protest

Wew Lad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
>>
>>15769
Yea I'm really worried about anti-rape patrols when in Arabic countries rape-gangs are a thing and Sharia patrols have started cropping up in Britain.
>>
>>15125
The recurring perpetrator has been been "young immigrant men with no parents" for fucking years
>>
>>15860
You must have misunderstood me. I think that these guys are not in the right since most likely they are doing it because they get an excuse to scare refugees and fuel their power fantasies. However even with that I'm on their side, I'm all for anti rape patrols even if they are some bunch of racists doing it for themselves since you would have to be blind to not see who is more dangerous of the two.
>>
>>15125
You are such a cuck. If someone who isn't white does something wrong it must have been ebil whitie. You are worse than /pol/ with "muh joos"
>>
>>15209

>objects to telegraph link
>posts guardian

Kek. Guardian is known for its liberal slant as much as telegraph is for conservatives, though I find Telegraph's articles less opinionated.
The best way is to just read both.
>>
>>15495
just wait a generation or two.
>>
http://mvlehti.net/2016/01/13/minister-of-finance-alexander-stubb-remove-freedom-of-speech-and-congregation/
>>
>>15514
And they went ahead and did this before they saw any native Europeans doing it?
>>
>>15494
Mass gang rape is "romantic contact"? Really? Are you a refugee yourself?
>>
>>15119
>>14391

Seriously though, the heck is going on? this has to be some form of planned attack.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.