[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SUCCESSFUL H-BOMB TEST BY NORTH KOREA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1
File: 1373842836957.gif (826 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
1373842836957.gif
826 KB, 320x213
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/01/06/0200000000AEN20160106005000315.html?input=www.tweeter.com

>N. Korea announces that it has conducted H-bomb test
>>
Doubtful. Wouldn't we (South Korea) be able to detect such a test seismically? I'm assuming such a blast could register as an earthquake.
>>
>>14468
You did
>>
>>14468
Yes, South Korea, China, and the US all independently recorded a 5.1 earthquake
>>
>>14464
>tfw /pol/ and Kim decides to nuke mecca and take one for the team
>OHGODIAMCUMMINGBUCKETS.jpg
>>
>>14468
Buddy why don't you go to /news/ and read up a little bit

North Korea having a bomb is terrifying. Not because I think they would use it, but because I think they might sell it.

So yes /happening/
>>
>>14464
NK is all talk. Even if they did make a nuclear weapon, they wouldn't be so stupid to actually use them.
>>
>>14509
/thread
>>
>>14474
>implying Kim wouldn't aim first for Japan and then bomb the US
Enjoy your hamburgers while you can faggot.
>>
>>14509
But maybe they would be stupid enough to use them by accident.
>>
>>14509
This. I'm just getting tired of NK tbqh. Every year it's the same 1 or 2 messages basically saying

>us norkies test big weapon. North Korea stronk! we're super serious guyz

Which untill 2011 or so also lined up (once per year) with them quietly asking the US/SK for food support because they can't realistically maintain their own population. I'm actually suprised the entire state hasn't died out of famine without food support. Pathetic country.

Only possible danger is in providing terrorists with WMD's but if they did Putin would get pissed and they really don't want to trigger their biggest ally.
>>
>Unhap News Agency
>>
I hope he doesn't launch an attack on America's most loved city, Jerusalem. If you're reading this, netizens, do not NUKE JERUSALEM
>>
>>14574
You subversive guy!
>>
>>14464
Eh, nothing to worry about. They have nothing to deliver it. At worst, they can only nuke Seoul.
>>
>>14509
lol yeah north korea would never do anything stupid.
>>
>>14472
Source? Im just finding out about NK nuke...
>>
They do this to boost morale of their population and to scare the US from invading.
They are not a threat.
>>
They are benevolent.
>>
BBC news report.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35241686
>>
>>14620
finally anon comes through on decent sauce

>Bruce Bennett, an analyst with the Rand Corporation, was among those casting doubts on Pyongyang's test: "The bang they should have gotten would have been 10 times greater than what they're claiming.

>The data "doesn't support suggestions that the bomb was a hydrogen bomb", Chinese military expert Du Wenlong told state broadcaster CCTV.

translation: their A bomb is getting better but it ain't an H bomb
>>
Translation: their autism is getting stronger.
>>
>>14523
Putin is nowhere near their biggest ally,
China is.
>>
>>14586
Google it, are you retarded?
>>
turns out it was just nk propaganda

sniffer planes are more believable
>>
looks like they're running out of food again
>>
>>14821
this exactly
>>
>>14574
>*hint* *hint* *winky face*
>>
>success
>NOT FAILURE

We should cheer success.
>>
Why do people even give food to unsustainable countries, anyway? Is it blind humanitarianism or a greater conspiracy?
>>
>>14883
NK's case it's china not wanting US & friends on their border, so they keep NK barely running since nobody wants to deal with all the refuges anyways
>>
>>14883
Let's let them starve. That's what you get for having shit leaders!
>>
>>14468
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=480627

This site is pretty good.
If it happened, its there.
>>
>>14660
The blast could've been caused by conventional explosives, albeit quite a lot. We won't know until we get some evidence of radiation. Even then, I'm not sure such radioactive isotopes aren't fakable. In the meantime, I'm sure the media will continue to sensationalize it. Either way, N. Korea isn't gonna do anything stupid so does it even matter?
>>
>>14821
>>14852
these

it's winter, which means food is scarce, all the farmers have been recalled to paramilitary units, and the propaganda machine is running at full blast
>>
>>14917
>how dare they be born in a foreign country, filthy savages

shut the fuck up
>>
>>14883
We often feel bad when we see pictures of starvin kids thats why many companies exploit that feeling to make huge profits, all you need is shocking imagery and a very clearly communicated socially important mission, too bad most of the money they gather ain't going to place in need just to a small selected few and when it does the people they help get dependent so its the old "don't feed the bears" rule but with people instead.

I think the correct thing is to either let nature follow its course or share education only, teach them to fish for themselves instead of fishing for them.
>>
>>14926
I like you but tyrannies don't exist without broad public support. Example: USA.
>>
>>14518
>Being retarded enough to think that a Korean bomb would ever reach the United States
>>
>>14926
I was being sarcastic.

I don't know what this guy >>14975 is blathering on about.
>>
>>14975

Its not an elected government m8
>>
>>14987
I will explain it to you.
>>
>>14991
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandate_of_Heaven
Regime reflects the society.
>>
>>14993
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandate_of_Heaven

Are you saying you believe in that? I dont get it
>>
>>14994
That's how it works in Asia.
Ask any Chinese.
>>
>>14995

So? You shouldn't begrudge the north korean people for being born into a weird god-king cult of a society
>>
>>14997
Anon's obviously baiting but I don't think he said that specifically.
>>
>>14997
Invideo totum genus humanum.
>>
>>15000
Invidia is totally genius of humanity?
>>
>>15005

Amen
>>
>>15005
LOL.
>>
>>14472
5.1 is much smaller than a hydrogen bomb detection
>>
>>14509
I hope they do so we can just invade them already. The situation is just too sad.
>>
>>15016
Dumbest comment of the thread
>>
we need to continue to expose the world to the horrors of North Korea's Internment Camps.
>>
>>15171
How about sorting out your own democracy first.
You have nothing to teach North Korea until then.
>>
>>14860
China's army is shit and putins been working on his airstrike trickshots. Nk won't get shit from China or cp if they piss off the bear.
>>
>>14925
Guess the slush fund isn't what it used to be since kim can't get shit going. Love nk being the world autist
>>
>>15015
Could be a weak ass H-bomb
>>
>N. Korea detonates nuclear bomb
>everyone disappointed why so weak
>>
>>14523
>I'm actually suprised the entire state hasn't died out of famine without food support.
The countries giving their food support aren't willing to starve millions of innocent civilians to punish the government.
>>
>>15707
>civilians
>innocent
Yeah, politicians are omnipotent monsters
preying on helpless sheep.
Actual Germans were innocent.
>>
>>15016
> their situation is bad
> let's invade

AMERICA
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.