[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslims attack german girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 0
http://www.spiegel.de/international/
>>
Dozens of women celebrating New Year's Eve in Cologne have said they were the victims of sexual assault. With a group of men with North African and Middle Eastern appearances under suspicion, the incident threatens to augment growing concern over Germany's refugee policies.
>>
I wonder how long it will be before the media declares this to be the fault of native German men.
>>
>>14380
Actually it's already declared to be a fault of German women. They should wear burka.
>>
And what will happen now is more empty words maybe a commitee and money and training for the invaders. No retribution ir punishment for crime against whites. Our governments are pathetic and weak and will not protect us...maybe time for the people to rise up and end the invasion.
>>
>>14423
no it was a merely a "cultural misunderstanding". How were they supposed to know sexual assault is forbidden in western nations. Afterall, they did it all the time back at home. :^)
>>
>>14427
KEK
With what weapons? Enjoy your shit stew, Europe, you guys cooked it yourself.
>>
how do we know they were moslems

not all arabs are moslem.
>>
>>14427
Don't be fucking demented. That's exactly what the shitskins would do.

You promote a slow immigration process where all Muslims and other undesirables are separated from there communities and placed in residence within normal German communities away from eachother.

There they are socially pressured to assimilate.

This is how you successfully dominate and destroy other cultures.

Fucking think for once, 'sperging about invasions makes you sound like a filthy foreigner.
>>
>>14423
Yeah right...
A female journalist asked the female mayor at the press conference what women can do to protect themselves. The mayor hesitates and comes up with advice out of the blue to stay in groups and keep an arm's length distance to strangers. Suddenly all the poltards who always thought victim shaming was a stupid feminist concept totally buy into it and rage about how she dare to suggest women change their behaviour when that's not even what she said.
>>
>>14360
That's not a news article. Was this the article you were referring to?
>http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/cologne-shocked-by-sexual-assaults-on-new-years-eve-a-1070583.html
>>
>>14527
/pol/ isn't raging about victim shaming though
>>
>>14542
no they rage about foreigners and use the concept of victim shaming as vehicle for that purpose which just shows their hypocrisy
>>
>>14465
>You promote a slow immigration process where all Muslims and other undesirables are separated from there communities and placed in residence within normal German communities away from eachother.
It makes me laugh how people think foreigners will just assimilate simply by bringing them on board.

Also:
>There exist people that seriously think immigration will relieve depopulated areas, as opposed to just further crowd capitals and cities

>shiggidiggity
>>
>>14465
How long they are in germany? Did it improve, or got worse?
>>
>>14543
Their? Or the hypocrisy of the media?
It's victim shaming when a woman accuses white man of being a rapist, and people tell her that she should have been more careful. But it's not a victim shaming when a mayor tells women that they should be more careful?

Do you even into logic?
>>
>>14609
>Do you even into logic?
do you? and do you even read?
>>
I hate muslims8
>>
Merkel won't do jackshit, weak, weak, piece of communist shit. Multicultarism is the worst punishment on white civilisation since the rise of bolshevism and the complete annexation of the eastern states by the USSR.

Merkel will no doubt try to 'reassure' the german public that there is nothing to fear, but a smart individual will know that arab+african= bad news.

It will be a matter of years before german woman will be fully covered up.
>>
>>14608
the attackers are assumed to have been in germany for longer than the recent syrian refugees, since they are said to have shown awareness about safety cameras, security staff points and seemed to have calculated police reaction and victim behaviour into this attack. Some victims told about them having spoken German with second generation migrant accent. A broad number of the attackers have been in Germany for a few years if not longer.
>>
>>14623
>No u
what a great quality post
>>
>>14634
As we are on 4chan and a dumb reactionary racism sems to seep into the interpretation of every news story I think this should be restated.

During this same period syrian refugees have been cleaning up streets and businesses after devastating floods in Northern England. Its not true to assert that this is a product of the refugee crisis. This is some organised gang pickpocket shit where the typical groping associated with pickpocketing turned into sexual assault.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/12/30/as-floods-hit-britain-syrian-refugees-lend-a-helping-hand/
>>
>>14360
>Muslims attack german girls
How is this news?
>>
>>14688
if they're such a do-gooders, maybe they should form a group that would prevent such shit among their community? don't you think that would be a good idea?

also
>dumb reactionary racism
wayyyy to make your point invalid
>>
>>14688
you know that you can start a thread? instead of being a princess high ground.

4chan is not a hugbox
>>
>>14700
Lol
>>
>>14703
>4chan is not a hugbox
>now fuck off with your opposing view
>>
>>14447
#notallarabs
>>
>>14688
>Its not true to assert that this is a product of the refugee crisis.

No, it's a product of a certain religion, that's all.
>>
>>14543
Sometimes, a woman puts herself in a bad position. This time, the German people put themselves in a bad position.

If I were a German woman, I might dress more conservatively. The government saying 'you should dress more conservatively" is shitty.

It's just different.
>>
>>14739
>reading comprehension
>>
>>14630
Are you my father
>>
>>1444>>14447
You're must be fucking retarded or under the age of 11. It's spelt Muslim.
>>
>>14749
#youreafaggit
>>
Nuke the world, that should do it.
>>
>>14703

What does that even mean? It pertains to this discussion I dont think it deserves its own thread.

Why do you assume I am a woman? Or are you trying to demean me because you feel threatened by my post?
>>
>>14702

How does calling out dumb reationary racism invalidate my point?

What invalidates a point is making a suggestion that is so unreasonable that one might question your intelligence. A suggestion like a syrian community in England somehow solving the issues within a North african community in Germany.
>>
>>14423
hahaha
i mean not wearing burka, cmon
ITS 2
THOUSAND
already
>>
>>14447
>muh religion of peas
>>
>>14959
>>14960
calm your tits and learn to multiquote newfag
>>
>>14960
I'll bite. Calling something reactionary racist, because people are pointing out the hypocrisy of media is considered very low here. It might be acceptable on the other social medias that you attend to, but here it's very lowbrow.

Have you posted the same here without the first sentence, no one would give you shit.

Also, you gloss over what the poster you replied to posted, which was that the attackers might NOT HAVE been syrians, but some older immigrants. And then you post some thing about Syrian refugees that is completely off-topic and has nothing to do with what that poster said.

Is it clear now?
>>
>>14423

Nice lies.

Classic American.

Arrogant in your ignorance beyond the point of mere dementia.
>>
>>14527
Good job at taking her statement out of context.
>>
>>14688
>this group of people did something horrible
>this other group of the same type of people did something nice.
This bullshit needs to stop. Cherry picking examples of "why all mooslems are gud/bad" is just stupid, and proves absolutely nothing, and is also off topic. This thread is about the fact that the government and media do not hold these migrants to the same standards as other citizens, due to their race and religious beliefs.
>>
>>15603
I agree, but i doubt hard statistics will fall on the immigrants side.
>>
>>15089

Suck a burka faggot, go hang your self somewhere else, this is 4chan
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.