[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump puts the Mass back into Massachusetts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg (28 KB, 597x182) Image search: [Google]
CX6qFsQWwAADnBu.jpg
28 KB, 597x182
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/05/this-crowd-shot-from-a-donald-trump-rally-is-absolutely-eye-popping/

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/684171208292712449/photo/1
>>
>>14260
nice try but he hires actors to pretend to be supporters at his rallies.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/06/17/hollywood-reporter-donald-trump-campaign-paid-actors-50-to-cheer-on-his-announcement/
>>
>>14267
Hm. Do you guys think Trump would pay people to support him in polls? Or to even vote for him?
>>
>>14268
>pay people to support him in polls
That is illegal. I don't think his campaign would risk it even if he could mostly get away with it. The press would have field day. Realistically I think the most they could do is bribe people with 'gifts' of food at rallies and/or transportation on their way to the polls.
>>
>>14267
>Announcement speech
>June 17th

Really reaching there, Schlomo.
>>
>>14267
You can't hire that many people, c'mon now...
>>
>>14267
>being this desperate to spread disinfo

No, he's just a popular candidate. Media never shows his audience anyway, so what would he gain?
>>
>he pays for people to show up at his rallies
>>
>>14444
It's not really a new thing for candidates to do.
>>
>>14444
Yes, he pays thousands of people and to show up to his rallies and not a single on of them have tried contacting the media about it, even under anonymity. Okay.
>>
>>14444
I wish he'd pay me to pretend to like him
>>
>>14444
This is a thing that's happened as long as there have been rallies.

More common, though, is trading favors. A lot of candidates will cut deals with local labor unions to get them to send their members to pack out the stands for the cameras.
>>
>>14444
In my country, the former president did it everytime she had a rally
>>
>>14557
And you know, how?
>>
Another interesting point: this rally was only 5 miles from the New Hampshire border.
>>
>>14267

This poster is a nigger.
>>
>>14267
AGAIN
look almost all /news/ articles is FILLED with these ledditors libtards, Is reddit down or something?
>>
>>14935
No they're using their opportunity to shit post on here, they'll get tired eventually.
>>
>>14267
>hires thousands of actors to pretend to be supporters at his rallies
>>
>>14935
Redditors and lefty/pol/ think that because this isn't /pol/ they can somehow get away with being wrong about everything and deny reality.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.