[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ACLU Leader Resigns when Trannies Scare her Daughters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 0
the leader of the Georgia ACLU has resigned after her daughters were frightened by transgender women in a girls' bathroom.

here's the link from the local NBC News affiliate:

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/georgia-aclu-head-resigns-over-federal-transgender-directive/227380606
>>
Comment
>>
>tranny freaks using the wrong bathrooms are going to cause an SJW civil war

This is gonna be good
>>
>>47611
>The ACLU has supported the directive, but the local director, Maya Dillard Smith, says support is at the expense of women’s rights.
>“If our goal is to advance the rights of equality of transgender folk, how do we do that, and advance the rights of all people?” Dillard Smith said. “If we have all-gender restrooms which will accommodate trans folks, what do we do about women who are the survivors of rape for whom it would be traumatic to share a public restroom where you take down your underwear, and there’d be men in the bathroom.”
>>
>>47640
They get over it(their rape experience), or never use a public restroom again.

We don't ban cars because someone had a bad accident and their entire family got mushed because it was a nice day to go for a walk.
>>
>>47611
Future civilizations are going to look back at us and wonder why we enabled mental illness to roam free throughout our society unchecked.
>>
>>47684
Future civilizations are going to look at the stored logs of 4chan that people are endlessly recording and laugh at them like we laugh at Pompeii graffiti
>>
>>47640
>>“If our goal is to advance the rights of equality of transgender folk, how do we do that, and advance the rights of all people?” Dillard Smith said. “If we have all-gender restrooms which will accommodate trans folks, what do we do about women who are the survivors of rape for whom it would be traumatic to share a public restroom where you take down your underwear, and there’d be men in the bathroom.”

The paradox begins to form.
>>
>>47611
This is quite likely the most amusing post I have read all year.

My country is tearing itself apart with nonsense. At least we still have keks.
>>
>>47690
I love those ancient dick pics :3
>>
>>47640
>where you take down your underwear, and there’d be men in the bathroom.”

Oh that's not gonna go down well with the "women can have dicks too" folks.
>>
Why are women such babies? If a chick came barging into my locker room and got nude I wouldn't care. As long as women don't try to change how things work in the men's bathroom I don't care if I share it with them. Shit, in middle school girls would sometimes sneak into the boy's bathroom and scope out the dicks, no guy gave a fuck when a girl invaded. Why can't women just "deal with it?"
>>
>>47611
Woman tier behavior.

If she was against it but her family was for,she would still support retarded shit.

This is why women are not to be listened or taken for serious,99% of them are worthless in their "opinions" and "thoughts",they just follow trends.
>>
>>47977
Last days of Rome my friend.
>>
>>48707
>Why can't women just deal with it
Because then they'd be men
>>
>>48028
faggot
>>
>>47611
I'm guessing these brats have never been to a unisex bathroom.. Fuck it, let all the Trans use the Mens bathrooms, because Women's Right are obviously higher priority than the rest of humanity.
>>
>>48707
because if a men's dick is something mundane to them, they must be dirty, horny, self disrespecting whores. Girls are obviously meant to be pure, cuck.
>>
>>48775
God I hope your right.
>>
>>51874
Lol
>>
>>51897
We're all mean to be pure. This is just another example of stupidity and emotional overreaction which is common in different forms for both men and women.
>>
>>47670
no anon, but we take sensible precautions to keep them from happening again.

of course this thread confirms what i'd always guessed: the trans agenda is anti-woman.
>>
>>48707
because flashing constitutes sexual harrassment, in proper context. meaning, most of them.
>>
>>52166
>of course this thread confirms what i'd always guessed: the trans agenda is anti-woman

You shouldn't have needed this thread to confirm it. Trans activists and feminists have gotten into fistfights at conventions. They openly hate each other for being on opposite sides of the spectrum.
>>
>>52166
Sensible precautions are changes to a system to prevent something, not taking away the right of a subset of people. If someone hit a child with their chevy, we wouldn't fucking outlaw chevys you fucking idiot. We'd set better safety precautions for the crosswalk, or indications for drivers beforehand. Any actual chance of rape or kidnapping is gonna happen either way because it more likely than not 90% of the time happens from someone they know and someone in a position of power over them. It very rarely ever happens in public and no ones gonna do it as a tranny with how much people stare at them nowadays. This shit is just the casual version of the hysteria people had over faggots in the 80s and 90s with shit like the aids epidemic. This has become an issue only this year as a shitty argument against the retarded campaigns of what we still somehow call bipartisan politics. How the fuck are trannies anti-woman? maybe anti-woman by your shitty lens, but the rest of the world is grey and doesn't play out with black and white shit like saying all of one group is against half of all the goddamn people in society.
>>
>>52324
This is true, trannies aren't some affront to women, they are just mentally ill individuals.
>>
>>52324
>saying all of one group is against half of all the goddamn people in society.
noone says that.

what is being said is that pandering to that very small number of mentally ill people has negative effects to that half of society.
>>
>>48810
Witty bantz friendo
>>
>>47640
Conceal and carry permit
>>
>>52324
How the fuck are trannies anti-woman?
If one defines anti-woman as anti-feminist, then it's simple. Transsexuals support the idea that they were born predisposed to gender roles that do not match their sex. Second wave feminism supported the idea that gender roles were generally societal constructs, not biologically derived (with a few obvious exceptions). These ideas inherently contradict.
>>
Do people here really think this stuff is what the president should be focused on? Seems like it just sparks a lot of arguments and divides us.
>>
>>53748
Don't look behind the curtain, I am the great and powerful oz!
>>
>>52167
>flashing constitutes sexual harrassment, in proper context
which would be a workplace
>>
>>47611
This bullshit of expecting the rest of us to put up with the mental illnesses of a few is getting out-of-hand.

And I am sick of the left trying to constantly bully silence from the masses by attacking everyone else as a bigot.
>>
>>47622
Can't wait for the first angry Muslim to get fired up after his wife witnessed a "lady" whip his dick out.

Obama-people versus Obama-people just like in Orlando. It's pretty hard for decent people shat on by both to give a fuck
>>
>>47640
There is a hierarchy of oppression in society and that hierarchy is reversed when deciding who gets more rights in a progressive society. Women rape victims are simply lower on the new hierarchy than trans men. Likewise, ISIS terrorists are higher than trans men and LGBT people. Get over it.
>>
>>55329
highest lol
need an oppression calculus, complete with the varied contradictions
>>
>“If we have all-gender restrooms which will accommodate trans folks, what do we do about women who are the survivors of rape for whom it would be traumatic to share a public restroom where you take down your underwear, and there’d be men in the bathroom.”
How does this make any sense?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.