[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Middle east will never see peace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: middle east.jpg (41 KB, 658x387) Image search: [Google]
middle east.jpg
41 KB, 658x387
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36682056

Bad as the u.s., canada and parts of europe are, these countries are as heaven compared to the hell on earth that is the middle east, asia, s.a. and africa.

Would any of you in the u.s., canada or parts of europe trade places with them? Anyone?

How many of them would trade places with us?
Easier to count how many wouldn't?

We may have bad luck but they're doomed from birth to be un-learned. How many people in those countries do you think have read a self-help or psychology book? How about a book on civility? How about "Any" book at all?

How many Americans have read Washington's "110 Rules of Civility & Decent Behavior in Company and Conversation"? How many have even heard of it? How many guys have ever read a book on relationships, parenting or any kind of self-help book for that matter?

Incivility is rampant and getting worse.
>>
Too many ass backward religions fuding with one another, I was in Afghanistan for 7 months and I'm glad I'm never going back.
>>
You white people decided what will happen to us since Oslo agreement.

Dividing Middle East & using Iran to stir fry the situation. Only to assure the security of Israel.

Learn some politics for fuck sake. What you watch on the news are just for public population.

For others like me -am Anonymous- knowing how every single politician and elite that hide in those illuminati cults.. you all are just subjects and slaves.

Want to have piece move to Australia or Canada. Those are Elites countries that are living in peace and their population is Controlled properly. Authorities work 24/7 on making sure no harm will occur to special ones.
>>
How about they didn't fuck around for 1400 years?
>>
>>54915
It goes further back than that. Post-Ottoman Empire after WWI, the Allies redrew the borders and appointed leaders to ensure the Middle East would never unify again.

Job well done, by all accounts. Of course, they didn't see the fallout of doing that job well.
>>
I've always said we should of nuked the whole region and turned it into a giant parking lot.
>>
>>54968
And you were wrong, and lacked any serious follow through strategy every time you said that.
>>
>>54915
>>54962
Sunni and shia have been killing each other long before any "white people" got involved. Yes ww1 fucked the region, but it was a cesspool long before then. Go read about the asyrian empire, Persian empire.

>>54968
Yes, let's nuke the oil fields. I've always loved the idea of world-wide smoke clouds suffocating us all.
>>
>>54915
LOL. You think you're so smart yet fail to recognize failure. Hide behind theories and say to hell with accountability.
>>
>>54999
Air burst son. the oil fields will be perfectly safe, while we take out the trash.
>>
>>54909
It will never see peace as long as there are muslims in the region.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.