[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Al-Shabaab Releases Recruitment Video Featuring Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/al-shabaab-releases-recruitment-video-featuring-donald-trump/story?id=36052185
>>
>>13312
As long as he wins the election, doesn't matter how many people jihadists recruited by using his voice.
>>
>>13312
This just in, Muslims literally cannot stop sucking big nigger cock.
>>
>>13316
He won't
>>
>>13312
A self-fulfilling prophecy?
>>
>>13312
"So what? You think we should change what we say to cater to terrorists? That's pathetic, that's cowardice, that's weak. Besides, if this video was even real, clearly they made it to attack me, which means they're scared of me."

Game over. DJT
>>
>>13333
Checked
>>
>>13323
You're right, Bernie won't
>>
https://telegram.me/joinchat/CFnQZwOhFSB1l8VmhOcxrw

FUN /INT/ GROUP WITH COOL INTERESTING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD
J O I N N O W
>>
>>13349
Trump isn't very popular with the general electorate. Neither is Bernie.

Their respective parties would be wise not to nominate either of them, but their respective party management isn't very wise to start with..
>>
>>13312
Gotta love how the media's spinning this in favor of Hillary. "Look, she wasn't lying after all! Her truth is just ahead of its time!"
But of course, this is not ISIS, nor is her lie any less terrible. If I tell you it's dawn at 8PM, it's a lie, and it remains a lie even when it does eventually become dawn.
>>
So let's vote for the best liar as usual. It doesn't matter anyway. The popular vote doesn't even count but you get to miss a little work for a bs reason. The only bad part in having to wait on them to start serving liquor. Not that people are anymore intelligent sober. This whole a sham and so is everyone in it. Even the poor African babies with flies on their face or the American ones. Who cares! I can't wait to die.
>>
>>13312

If Donald Trump is an ISIS mascot then Hilary Clinton is their idea woman.

Poor ISIS.
>>
>>13428

I don't think people vote for the best liar. I think which of the accomplished liars that are put before them people end up selecting can be pretty random. The main point is that a truly honest and consistent man won't ever be allowed past the threshold.
>>
>>13366

>Trump isn't very popular with the general electorate

Of course he is. The media is just trying their hardest to sweep this under the rug.
>>
This is Hillary's doing
>>
>>13550
Care to put forth some baking to that claim? To my understanding he is being attacked by both political parties. The government themselves has release a statement condemning him. Whether you like him or not, this is not a good sign for him becoming president. Or even being elected by the party he is supposedly running for.
>>
>>13905
Doesn't it seem to anyone else like Trump is ONLY there to split votes and ensure Democrats win?
>>
>>13905
I'm not even one of those conspiracy people, but it seems obvious to me that both the GOP and Dem party infrastructures have tried to bring down both Trump and Sanders, respectively. You'd have to be very trusting to think their primary reasoning is one coming from a good place (i.e. trying to ensure the best candidate wins).

Both parties are interested only in maintaining their power, and Trump and Sanders both threaten their stranglehold on US politics. I think ultimately this is a healthy thing.
>>
>>13906

I think hes just there to futher his own brand. Never seen someone so unprepared to be a politician.
>>
>>13333
quads of wisdom
>>
>>15080
>TFW nobody calling my score wisdom >>15000
>>
This just in: Hillary lies about terrorists using Trump in recruitment videos...a week later, terrorists use him in a recruitment video. Wait..I'm getting something from my producer...yes, it DOES seem like Hillary gave the terrorist the idea to use Trump and that by smearing Trump, terrorists are literally supporting Hillary's campaign.

Back to you, Moot.

Moot: JUST IN! liberals are too autistic to realize this.
>>
>>15101
Where's @moot...
I can't see him.
>>
>>13931
>The most successful politician of 2015 isn't prepared to be a politician

m8
>>
>>15304
Maybe he's well prepared only to win elections ;^).
>>
Fact: If Osama bin Laden was President of USA, 9/11 would never happen.

http://politiblast.com/poll-would-you-vote-for-benjamin-netanyahu-for-president-of-usa-in-2016/272
>>
>>15101
You literally have absolutely no accurate or intellectual ideas or thoughts in your mind right now. Who the fuck do you think you are? I know what you are, at least - a fucknugget shitweasel, kitty litter inhaling pile of absolute 100% pure concentrated edgelord with a highly developed 12 year old sense of humor. Quite obviously, you should simply get off of 4chan - more specifically the internet in general, as it has obviously taken a rather large toll on your tiny brain which is exhausted from all the basic tasks you must complete or else your mother will kick you out of the shed. Get a life, you stupidass Trump supporter.
>>
>>15633
Wow...

But do you agree with >>15318?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.