[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW YEARS EVE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1451107633971.png (48 KB, 953x628) Image search: [Google]
1451107633971.png
48 KB, 953x628
Are you all ready for the approaching storm of terroristic threats that are going to be present this New Year's Eve celebrations. Do you think that we need to be worried or are we in the clear.

>Increased security in London
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/dec/29/london-security-police-new-years-eve-terror-threat
>"Global Terrorist Threats"
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/30/world/new-years-eve-terrorism-security-concerns/
>Kansas Security Ramp Up
http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/More-security-planned-for-Little-Apple-New-Years-Eve-celebrations-363725301.html?device=phone&c=y

>Personal, I am not worried but I don't think that others should be so lacked. Be vigilant and actually look out this New Year's Eve, be safe /news/.
>>
So ready.
>>
>>12956
Public releases concerning those security ramp-ups serve purely to try and calm down people like you. Security is always increased surrounding holidays and large public events. The world is no more unsafe than it has ever been.
>>
>>12956
Much ado about nothing. Conservatives always try to play up national security threats. It's how they win elections, by making you afraid.
>>
>>12982
>>12983
Literally said I don't think anything would happen to the region I am from only suggesting that people take precaution as they always will. Don't trying to fear monger.
>>
>>13027
Take a look at the image you posted.
>>
>>12983
So we should just let a foreign state murder our countrymen so as to not "offend" said murderous foreign state?
>>
More importantly, Panda Express will be closed past 9PM. Get your chinese while you can.
>>
>>12983
>false
Islam has been a plague to humanity for over 1400 years
>>
>>13054
>over 1400 years
This is the shit that bugs me. Do you even know the timeline of when Muhammad founded Islam? Or do you just know it was roughly around the year 600?
>>
It's good knowing you live in a irrelevant country where IS doesn't give a fuck lel
>>
>>13056

It was at least by year 632 AD.
>>
>>12983
>FLORIDA WILL BE UNDERWATER BY 2015
I MEAN COME ON
>>
>>13207
Except nobody actually believed that. Liberals always knew Al Gore isn't a climate scientist.
>>
>>13209
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY
>>
>>13214
How is it not? Do you know how many bases the US has had to close in Greenland and Iceland?
>>
>>13222
We shouldn't have any foreign bases.
We shouldn't be out of our hemisphere.
>>
>>13232
It's all fun and games until Putin buzzes Alaska and Guam with Tu-95 Bear H nuclear-capable bombers.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/russian-bombers-again-circle-guam/
>>
>>13233
Literally nothing but testing waters.
We retain nuclear capability and continue to enhance NUTS policy then they won't fuck with us.
Tu-95s are almost 60 year old airframes and in terrible condition, none of them carry nukes. It's just testing NORAD.
Nothing more.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.